It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Isnt the Monroe Institute who came up with the whole Gateway Experience to begin with?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

One of the side effects of this is that these episodes have ripped away the "this is about sports" notion and revealed them for the corporations they are . . . = Transparency.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Trump destroyed conservatism in the congress.

What if he was put there to do that?
If the hard line conservatives still had a voice in congress they would be fighting tooth and nail against the stimulus checks.
But their voice has been silenced.
The puppet masters need debt to use as a chain around the citizens.
They not only needed a potus that would sign off on "free money" they needed one that could silence the conservatives.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Something to keep an eye on:

Vietnam to Test 1.1 Million People in City at Center of Outbreak
- Vietnam had gone 99 days without a new locally-transmitted case (P2P)
- There have been cases discovered from overseas returning home
- Since July 25, 174 new cases were found (with more testing done)
- Most all center in Danang, Vietnam's 3rd largest city.
- Over 800,000 VN tourists have traveled to Danang since July 1
- Vietnam is now planning to expand mass testing to 1.1 million people
- To compare, around 482,000 tests have been done in all VN this year.
- 2X mass testing in one city should provide a lot of insight into C19.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
POTUS first self-retweet of the day, at 08:53:10 EST, DELTA from original = 00 02:04:01:

FAKE NEWS IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

1) Another example of the 1 line ALL CAPS with EXCLAMATION MARK that form a large percentage of POTUS self-retweets!

2) DELTA points to:

Q204

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gq87sJf0 No.150559381 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:32:01 (EST)

We are winning bigly.
Q

Timestamp has both a 5:5 and PAIN MIRROR (23:32)
Chan post number included a 5by5 (15055 = 25)
Date encodes 11 22

Gematria for BIGLY is 55... another 5by5!

Q401 Test.

Q40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q1 HRC Extradition

3) Timestamp of 08:53:10 points to:
Q853 Q Confirms North Korea Photo:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563536 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:50:40 (EST)

>>563501
Do you think the Asia live OP posted was for nothing?
=

Q

CAPS gives DA OP!

Q53 Corrupt Foundations and IRS
Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = FAKENEWSISTHEENEMYOFTHEPEOPLE = 330
Equivalents: fake news is the enemy of the people, novel corona virus, all things are possible if you believe, the veil is lifted for all to see the truth, Freedom Fighter shine the Light of God.

Q330 We have a special place picked out for GS. Really special.

b) RemoveDupes = AKWIMYL = 94
Q94 Obama Repaid Hillary's "Debt"
edit on 3-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
a reply to: imthegoat

I am not sure how they can make it up. You take for example the Indy500. 250,000 people at an average ticket price of $100. then you figure concessions. NFL maybe 60,000 at $150 times 12 games just gates $

Ticket prices are a small drop in the revenue bucket for NFL teams believe it or not. A huge chunk of change to us, but compared to the billions raked in from TV deals, promotionals, apparel etc its nothing.

TV is the cash cow. That’s what is taking a beating right now. Maybe it’ll improve.

At the rate the NFL is going, football won't even be a major sport pretty soon.

Also, I was just reading that NBA rating were down by half. People are not happy with players disrespecting the national anthem, and it's going to hurt them

Watching / following professional sports has been a MAJOR part of my entire life.

The SJW BS has ruined this escape for me.

Hockey was the last remaining bastion but they gave into the violent mobs last week.

I will no longer watch or support any of them.

Please, no. Not my Blackhawks I hope.

What happened to hockey? Not following because summer ...
edit on 3-8-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Something to keep an eye on:

Vietnam to Test 1.1 Million People in City at Center of Outbreak
- Vietnam had gone 99 days without a new locally-transmitted case (P2P)
- There have been cases discovered from overseas returning home
- Since July 25, 174 new cases were found (with more testing done)
- Most all center in Danang, Vietnam's 3rd largest city.
- Over 800,000 VN tourists have traveled to Danang since July 1
- Vietnam is now planning to expand mass testing to 1.1 million people
- To compare, around 482,000 tests have been done in all VN this year.
- 2X mass testing in one city should provide a lot of insight into C19.

Removing testing flaws, lying and agendas, fakery, and ignoring the Vietnam PR on The Rona might be failing to trick folks into it:

Not all people are the same, despite the SJW pleas.

It is entirely possible, even likely, the Vietnamese have no need for the virus' detox effects, therefor do not manifest it. Few folks anywhere have a need for developing polio, they have to get from a Gatesian Jab.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This was new info for me. Another Trump/Q prophet?
Mark Taylor Remnant Documentary Pt1-Edited Excerpts

This same channel has a series on Trump-Tesla connection and Time Travel that I found interesting as well.

The Trump-Tesla Connection & Why It's SO Important

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
We are treated to a certain word again. The Maye Musk photo is tagged... ‘Evergreen’.

Remember when Kirsten Gillibrand just blurted out the word "EVERGREEN" on her Twitter?

We usually relate the word to Hillary because it was her SS code name. But, "evergreen" is also used as a legal term meaning that a contract or agreement automatically renews when it expires unless one of the parties takes steps to terminate it.

It always seemed to me KG was saying, "continue the contract" for another term, or maybe, "I'm still in". Now, the question is, who are the parties to the "contract" and what exactly is that contract. Is it an insurance policy?

edit on 3-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Note: Hundreds of planes...It's hard to fahom.

Q1888

Hanx and family are now Greek citizens!

Funny because Greece doesn't extradite based on treaties. It has to be an agreement and reciprocal.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
During my hike wandering this weekend I thought about the outlandish proposal by A.O.C about making air travel obsolete back in February last year. When we heard it we all laughed and said how could this be possible and rail travel is fine but not very time sensitive if big distances have to be covered.
Then Greta joined in and built on the concept. Now here we are. Air travel has almost collapsed.
I have to ask this question. Did they know ahead of time and were introducing the idea that seemed outlandish at the time?
Were there already plans to release the virus and TPTB instructed or planted the suggestions to be released by certain people such as AOC. Many have said that these people like to leave symbols ahead of time before an action is taken.
So this was a predictive symbol but vocal rather than a picture or movie.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sleepy Joe needs to be infected with the Rona (as a humorous plot twist, not malice of course 😇) because the memes about him losing his sense of smell would be priceless.

On another note .......

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Late comment on this post EMN. Makes me wonder if I’m coming at this from a different angle yet similar origin.... I had some serious trauma as a kid and heard psychiatrists float the idea that I have dissociative amnesia. It’s a defense mechanism and also something I attribute to my very survival. There no way I could have made it this far consciously carrying around those memories. My life’s been riddled with traumatic experiences but I compartmentalized my feelings and memories of the events in order to survive. As I’ve grown in to my late thirties I began to see the ill effects of disassociation. I assume the meltdowns we see in Hollywood has a lot to do with similar cracks within - adrenochrome withdrawals aside. I’m grateful for this though bc it’s probably the very reason I am so enamored with the information Q shares and so invested in this movement despite having serious limitations in comprehension and fluent knowledge comparatively. How do you beat disassociated mind controlled players, using opposing dissociative players. Not sure, just a theory as to why I seem to see through the facade that others are still unable to perceive. Thanks for sparking further introspection and understanding of self

I concur.

This has been almost my exact line of thinking since I discovered “Q” (I went looking for it. As I noticed the drip drip of information making its way into mainstream, it sparked something in me to try and find the source, as it’s hard to explain further, but akin to a familiarity with ones own consciousness ‘differences’ from the norm, long ago discovered in my case) and I will add, I don’t necessarily think all who follow Q fall into that category , by any means, just an observation of the type of personality traits that I have noticed are drawn to the subjects I myself am drawn too.

It’s why I’ve often alluded to the concept of creating and maintaining boundaries when researching much of this more disturbing stuff.

A lot of it ends in mirrors. You find yourself, looking at your own experience through another’s.... and since I’m sure very few who participate here can actually pinpoint any real intentional malevolence from MKULTRA (or other concepts that fall under what I call that umbrella) of the organized kind- (though I don’t doubt there are probably some who CAN) we do however find something perhaps even more disturbing- and I’ll say that quite simply put it is the unseen, unidentified, somewhat supernatural “force” that is behind it and seems to operate it.

That force from the unseen, and the effects it has on the consciousness- transcend the intent behind the experience of it. It is what I believe was discovered and the reasoning behind the usage of such techniques and mechanisms in building the system that they have over the decades. So compartmentalized though, that very few indoctrinators or perpetrators of such directed social engineering even understand or realize what they have been building.

It all boils down, from my understanding anyway, to the emotional abuse of ones spirit- which can happen in a multitude of ways, all of them being trauma of course..and for all intents and purposes of just being fully transparent, I think that there are factions of folks out there within the power structure who do search for those who have been victimized to this degree (with no real directed purpose, in the larger picture of things,) and then utilize that manifestation of specific consciousness traits we are speaking of, for a more guided and directed, greater purpose.

Weaponized collective consciousness is what I call it. I believe those who can perhaps follow what I speak about here, yes, have somehow, unknowingly become a collective.

Much talk about the “veil” being lifted in these current times and I guess to sum it up to a more concise and simple explanation- the rest of the population is being exposed to -through this season of chaos and revealing -that which those of us sensitive to the spiritual world have always had an inclined perception and acknowledgement of.... Unfortunately that probably has its origins within us of having had a glimpse of the dark side of it- but to offer a more hopeful insight to wrap it up with, also the more powerful forces of goodness and protection that come with the growth we obtain as we have had to navigate through what most cannot perceive.

So it’s only reasonable, no way, that yes, I feel your point about countering that which has been created for ill intent against humanity through dissociation and other consciousness manipulation could be countered through a mechanism like that which you’re alluding too. Great. post. ☺️🐇🕳

and on a final note-

May you all find the opportunity to take in the view that is lurking just beyond the screens.

edit on 3-8-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Update to TYPO decode this replies to... FRORIDA to Florida:

I've been informed it's Renegade's birthday tomorrow!

R = Renegade

L = 12th letter = 12 months = birthday!

This therefore also confirms that Sad = 24 hours notice because the birthday is tomorrow!
edit on 3-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So I've been away for a few days, so sorry if this has already been covered....but, WOW! Some more goodies from our friend Bill Binney on the supposed hack of the DNC by Russia. Check it out.

thedcpatriot.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am still not onboard with Q. I have, however, made it to the top of the fence.

We all know the Veteran community is close. Some sub-communities even more closely knit. Q told you to watch the wives. Who's wives? I would suggest those that still maintain contact with active duty personnel to catch up with them. Interestingly enough, mine on both coasts have moved their's into the interior. It is a small sampling. Need more data to draw any conclusions.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
During my hike wandering this weekend I thought about the outlandish proposal by A.O.C about making air travel obsolete back in February last year. When we heard it we all laughed and said how could this be possible and rail travel is fine but not very time sensitive if big distances have to be covered.
Then Greta joined in and built on the concept. Now here we are. Air travel has almost collapsed.
I have to ask this question. Did they know ahead of time and were introducing the idea that seemed outlandish at the time?
Were there already plans to release the virus and TPTB instructed or planted the suggestions to be released by certain people such as AOC. Many have said that these people like to leave symbols ahead of time before an action is taken.
So this was a predictive symbol but vocal rather than a picture or movie.

Predictive Programming. Maybe it was to get the idea into public conciousness?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

I have a very good friend who works at the NSA who keeps telling me I need to take my family and move to Idaho or something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Idaho?

Is that a joke? or for real?

I am aware of certain people in the know that say NASA among others are aware of something that will occur that is unstoppable and are keeping a tight lid on it not to cause panic!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Coronavirus: Iran cover-up of deaths revealed by data leak

The government's own records appear to show almost 42,000 people died with Covid-19 symptoms up to 20 July, versus 14,405 reported by its health ministry.

The number of people known to be infected is also almost double official figures: 451,024 as opposed to 278,827.

The official numbers still make Iran the worst-hit in the Middle East.

In recent weeks, it has suffered a second steep rise in the number of cases.

Who knows what to believe anymore. It seems many countries are under-reporting except one...the USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join