It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The man in Black, Johnny Cash has been dead a good while now. He died about 17 years ago and I didn't realize his popularity was surging.
He was taking uppers to get there and downers to sleep as their lingo was back then. He changed eventually and he moved to Nashville where he passed away in 2003.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

I was listening to this guy named Rude Jude on Sirius XM last night. This topic came up in their discussions. He said that he knows many people who have worked at a high level with Ellen on her show. Apparently she is an absolute monster in real life. The complete opposite of the happy go lucky, goofy persona she displays in public.

Supposedly she berates her employees on a daily basis, cussing them out in front of other employees. She is verbally and physically abusive to all her staff. Everyone is afraid of her. The definition of a hostile workplace environment.

I believe it. I just figured it was normalcy with celebrities. Its not the first time that its happened, and those people are still around. Just curious as to why it would end her career, and not the others. Look at all of the celebrities that have gotten physical with paparazzi, everyone from Bjork to Bieber. They still have careers. Look at those who've been in and out of prison -- still have careers. Everyone thought Martha Stewart was done for after her stint -- she just got more famous thanks to Snoop Dogg and younger generations. Everyone knew about Weinsteim being rapey and look how long that lasted. Cory Feldman warned everyone for years, along with others, that Hollywood was a deep cesspool of all of that. No one believed him even a few years ago.

Just don't see Ellen's career being over because she's rich and entitled 🤷‍♂️

ETA: Add Johnny Cash to that list. Coke head, in and out of jail, rebel, not a nice guy (my grandmother used to be somewhat neighbors with him in California, and watched him get busted for coke). Now he's even more popular, highly regarded by a lot of artists, and more and more loved by younger generations. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

That’s why new research supported by Nasa’s astrobiology programme has developed a novel and broader definition of life – a definition that encapsulates life on Earth but also the possibility of “life not as we know it” elsewhere on the board. They call it lyfe.
Is there lyfe on Mars? New concept broadens search for alien organisms

Lyfe

To me at least it was always a given that there are probably lifeforms that are NOT "life as we know it". This newfangled spelling therefore seems unnecessarily gimmicky. But putting on my Q glasses I wonder if this is actually related to the Y mentioned in several drops.

Hydroxychloroquine doctor's alien DNA claims also come to mind. Add to this the growing list of articles I recently pointed out:

Coronavirus Could Preview What Will Happen When Alien Life Reaches Earth

Could Mars samples brought to Earth pose a threat to our planet? What the coronavirus (and 'Andromeda Strain') can teach us.

NASA needs to be wary of viruses from outer space

Stanford’s Scott Hubbard contributed to new ‘planetary quarantine’ report reviewing risks of alien contamination

Another, possibly related association:

Lyfe
Vampyr

And of course:

Spyce Force
Ad Ystra
Blynk 182

edit on 30-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: The ywls are not what they seem!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Fauci pushing for everyone to wear goggles.

It’s official. He’s been trolling us the whole time. He’s jumped the shark now.

If you recall numerous times I have stated we need to wear a bubble or space suit for the rest of our lives, which none of us will be doing that. That will only happen while outside on Mars or the Moon in real life. The people can't wear space suits everywhere but goggles would keep it out of your eyes better than the mask would keep it form getting in your nose and mouth.

edit on 30-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Vice

QAnon Has Gone Global
The pandemic has led to explosive growth for the QAnon conspiracy, not just in the U.S., but internationally.

Marc-AndrÊ Argentino, a PhD candidate at Concordia University who studies QAnon and similar far-right movements, recently did a data sweep of QAnon groups on social media. Based on his most recent analysis (which was taken before the Twitter crackdown last week), QAnon has had a 71 percent increase in Twitter content and a 651 percent increase on Facebook since March.

On Facebook, his data showed there were 179 groups with more than 1.4 million members—up from 60 groups and less than a quarter a million members in the same period. During that time, QAnon pages on Facebook doubled, from 63 to 120 pages. Facebook removed a small number of QAnon pages in April but the conspiracy is still growing quickly on the platform.

How long have I been saying it's not about USA? Yes they will be the first domino. Here's a truth, worldwide Q has more followers than there are followers in USA. We need to forget political parties in America it's much bigger than that, I'm not saying don't vote . For the last time this is not about USA. My apologies to the US patriots, I just happen to be a world (all) patriot.

I would agree with you. It is a World issue. These DS Cabal tendrils started somewhere outside the US and have been attempting to take down Western Society and anything else that appears in their way. The US military is what they need to be on their side and it is not. Many of the military no 1st hand why they are fighting and it is not for some one world Cabal. It is for freedom and justice for all. That HOPE is all this country started upon and survives by now as the Cabal twists the truth to hurt freedom and justice.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That literally sounds like a think tank of white dudes wrote it.

You should read the whole transcript......they actually talk about wanting the US to be like it was in the 40/50/60's......sound familiar? Make America Great Again in a way......LOL!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Eye implants are a huge plot point in Black Mirror. A lot of things in that show I thought wouldn't happen for quite sometime...are now right on the horizon.

--- Edit wanted to drop this from cares other thread. Though someone might find it interesting with the Occult mentions
How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order

edit on 30-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Interesting....pizza.....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
and it is finally announced Herman Cain is dead.....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hearing Herman Cain just died.....

Just so you know.....called it.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Virgin Islands government subpoenas multiple banks for Jeffrey Epstein's financial records

At least ten financial institutions -- including Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Citibank -- have been issued subpoenas in recent weeks from the office of USVI Attorney General Denise George, according to court filings reviewed by ABC News. The subpoenas seek account records, transaction details and communications concerning Epstein, his estate, and more than 30 corporations, trusts and nonprofit entities connected to him.

Whoa! Could be one of those Arkancide weekend's.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Post Special.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It is a contact lens.

They also have microphones slightly smaller than a BB and the color of earwax, which they insert deep in the ear. They can be mistaken as a spider's egg if discovered.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
still not seeing it reported; where are you seeing it?

weird. I see something on his twitter, but the link has been 502'd:bad gateway

edit on 30-7-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Interesting....pizza.....

And Herman Cain, announced dead today, was oddly the CEO of Godfathers Pizza.

So....POTUS tweets about Pizza, Cain dies and was CEO of Pizza company, and Gmax has docs coming out today.....now those are some serious coincidences.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
still not seeing it reported; where are you seeing it?

All over MSM on the TV right now.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Have you not tried ;

Found this ages ago, it is on here someway back.......

thephoenixenigma.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
yep, seeing it now. originally did a goog search. wonder why it didn't show?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
yep, seeing it now. originally did a goog search. wonder why it didn't show?

It was just announced this morning.....though he actually died on the 27th. Optics....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Read a story - true story - on a website last year. Concerns a NYC Family Century ago or so, who decided to 'Keep It In Thye Family', so to speak.......Resulted in babies of which some were disfigured etc. Apparently when that happened the Baby was taken down into an unused basement room, dumped on the floor and Left to fade and shrivel........

Relatives of such are around nowadays and e.,wikipedia - like a few others - openly introduce one to such....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

sellics.com...
I don't know if anyone has looked into this but why would a grandmother buy a vest for her grandson to riot? Not only that but her review had an incentive of $1 to $3?
Why would she or anyone need an incentive to recommend a product involving illegal behavior. Unless that is there was a fishing expedition "fishing is fun" to lure people into giving reviews. The incentive is so little why bother.
Just thinking outloud that maybe she was not the one to buy the vest but was used as cover.
Someone wanted to get the word out that these vests existed and maybe he was on the expendable list for the "greater good" for the cause, whatever that may be.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join