It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Last theory before zeds: POTUS Sooo and Too TYPOs:

There are over 60 Sooo to Soooooo TYPOS since Q started.

There are also, at least, a handful of To to Too TYPOS.

What if these are related to POTUS EOs?

Recall that we have numerous examples also of Q Posts which are just Test or Sec Test.

What if the sequence is Executive Order, Test Order, Secure Order?

...and that the SEC TESTs in Q posts together with the Tweet SOOO/TOO TYPOS are marking off when EOs are Tested or used to SECure results against Deep state?

Developing a lil further, what if the SEC/Sooo is securing (read detaining) perps, and Test is a Trial and To is a TERMINATION order?
edit on 30-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei

There are so many different narratives floating around, I suspect there's a hint of truth in all of them. That's why I don't buy into 'debunking '

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Q has now reached legendary Conspiracy status in making ISD Global publications!

The Genesis of a Conspiracy Theory - 20 pg report.

ISD partners: Brookings Institution, Public Safety Canada, UK Foreign Office, Open Society, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Harvard, Yale.

When the Cabal goes from msm articles to Global think-tank White Papers it means a certain adoption threshold milestone has been reached.

All for a LARP.

A "conspiracy theory" so dangerous, so baseless, so debunked, it requires a leading globalist think tank to help Big Tech and leftist organizations suppress, counter, and censor its reach and influence.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
On this day - 2/1 Yr Deltas for Jul 30th:

2 Year DELTAs = Q1762 to Q1772 = 11 posts

1 Year DELTAs = Q3548 to Q3568 - 21 posts

Note also that Q1776 becomes a 2 Year DELTA on FRIDAY, Jul 31st:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6a01ed No.2377444 📁
Jul 31 2018 18:06:03 (EST)
#1776.png

“Without the pen of the author of Common Sense, the sword of Washington would have been raised in vain.”
-John Adams
Q

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Maybe it's because it's the Obama's new, big home. Too many rooms for 2 people. It's near where Ghislaine Maxwell was picked up, I think.

Or, it might not be their home. I saw a photo 3 weeks ago of President Obama standing, hands in pocket, and looking out a window, (unaware of the photographer) in a room that looked more posh than a jail cell, but less posh than a house or apartment. It was strange.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It is normal for people with allergies to have headaches but if a bunch of people get headaches it could be the environment. An allergic reaction is a reaction to the environment but only a few people in a group will have allergies.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Hey I know this is probably off topic but is anyone else getting bad headaches? Today especially my head is pounding and I slept for like 10 hours.

here and my daughter too

Get checked for covid. headaches are a symptom. Sometimes the only symptom.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That literally sounds like a think tank of white dudes wrote it.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
On this day - 2/1 Yr Deltas for Jul 30th:

2 Year DELTAs = Q1762 to Q1772 = 11 posts

1 Year DELTAs = Q3548 to Q3568 - 21 posts

Note also that Q1776 becomes a 2 Year DELTA on FRIDAY, Jul 31st:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6a01ed No.2377444 📁
Jul 31 2018 18:06:03 (EST)
#1776.png

“Without the pen of the author of Common Sense, the sword of Washington would have been raised in vain.”
-John Adams
Q

Did you know that Gore Vidal spoke many times at the John Adams Institute, and that he died on July 31 2012. Coincidence I'm sure. Who was Julian Assange reading when he left the Ecuadorian embassy?

Did you know Gore Vidal was not only friends with JFK, but also with Joe Kennedy JFK's father. Hum, I wonder what he would have thought about this mess we've gotten ourselves into?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hmm... interdasting!

Did you know that THE PAIN >> Th E PAIN >> Th. PAINE = Thomas Paine
(Th. accepted abbreviation for Thomas)

Does that give some insight to possible friday happenings re: Q1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!:

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

Consider also that Rudy Giuliani's videos are called COMMON SENSE and intro talks of Thomas Paine.

Also that Catherine Herridge is now known as "The PEN" because of her tweet pictures of FISA documents with markers/pens?

Also that another explanation of 5:5 = 5by5 is that you move the E (5th letter), in "NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!", 5 letters to the right, putting it next to the 23 =2+3= 5 to become 5by5 (E next to 23)?

Now it gets spooky because Thomas Paine's Wiki also explains the difference between a DASH and a MINUS (see NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23, and Q1461 Difference between dash v minus):

Notes section

Conway, Moncure D. (1908). The Life of Thomas Paine. Volume 1. Cobbett, William, Illustrator. G. P. Putnam's Sons. p. 3. Retrieved October 2, 2013. – In the contemporary record as noted by Conway, Paine's birth date is given as January 29, 1736–37. Common practice was to use a dash or a slash to separate the old-style year from the new-style year. In the old calendar, the new year began on March 25, not January 1. Paine's birth date, therefore, would have been before New Year, 1737. In the new style, his birth date advances by eleven days and his year increases by one to February 9, 1737. The O.S. link gives more detail if needed.

Even spookier is that, if you flip the W (23rd letter), you can almost make COMMON SENSE out of NOWCOMESTHEPAIN with remainder of I PATH... it's only short of an S.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Way behind, so hope Pollies latest has not been put here yet, my gosh she is brilliant indeed, imagine what real journalists will uncover post 2020 election, lots of OMG's i reckon.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Not sure if have mentioned before, 137 is a huge number full of mistery and mastery ( 1/137 ). may give this meaning ?.

Is this a TYPO tweet at 06:24:58:

“The Plus, Self-Help for People Who Hate Self-Help”, by the very smart and witty @greggutfeld
, is on sale now. It is great, Canceling Cancel Culture. Make his book as successful as his T.V. Show. Buy it now!

1) Do you spell Canceling in the US with 1 or 2 Ls?

2) Regardless of the "Typo", the Plus doesn't read right in:

"“The Plus, Self-Help for People Who Hate Self-Help”

a) The CAPS are also inconsistent and give: TPSHPWHSH = 137
(I see White House, password... and possibly PSP if you remove the 3x H (H=gate))

Equivalents: name your sources, Sundown, Barry Soetoro satan seed, Child Snuff film Country, Overcome to Inherit, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Sword Of Light, vincent fusca, Toilet paper, Anthony Fauci, decode birth info, mind control, anonymous, the crossing, chloroquine

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that!

So the 137 could mean either MISERY or MASTERY in terms of the tweet?

Considering the tweet has an odd PLUS in it, I would lean to the MASTERY angle.

ETA - Definitely need zeds now - back in 5 or so hours.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

HALL OF MIRRORS

1) Noticing more "5.4" (like a mirror to "45")?

2) 11 drops with "Mirror" - QMAP

- Smoke & Mirrors
- attempt to keep the 'narrative' in play
- Use Human Psychology to Manipulate You Into Group Think
- TRUTHS become LIES.
- The Tools of the Left
- Q's 20 Days of Silence Throws Off MSM
- Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
- Now do you understand why mirrors and disinformation is necessary?
- Narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?

3) MIRRORS USED TO DECEIVE AND TO REVEAL TRUTH:

Smoke & Mirrors = to deceive
- tactic used by MSM, social media & political attacks to push blame.
- 20 Days of Q silence = MSM stuck without excuse to build the "victim" illusion
-Angry extremist posts rants online before shootings = website down = breaks mirror
-2nd corona wave because right not wearing masks = mirror breaks if all start wearing masks?
(struggle gives them the excuse needed to create the deception)

Mirror shines light = to reveal truth
- boomerangs by POTUS (attacker's own words used to trap themselves)
- "no one is above the law, not even the President" = Biden on tape is real QPQ
- Trump bible photo op = Clinton same photo op
- Peaceful Protests = fires rage in background, rioters attacking police

mirrors are seemingly a portal to another world
- mirrors retain a magical ability to bend, extend, & morph our perception
- Plato calls a “visual spirit” - zips from the eye to a mirror, observers face to mirror back to eye
- Anthemius created “burning” mirror (aka lasers) in warfare in 500AD (Portland now)
- Italy became epicentre of glass & mirror technology during 15th & 16th century
- France’s desire to acquire the secrets of mirrors succeeds when 3 Murano masters are bribed
- The Hall of Mirrors at the Palace of Versailles breaks Venetian monopoly of this magical surface
- Humankind are one of the few species that can intellectually comprehend reflection & identify ourselves
- mirrors possess a chameleon quality and can dramatically transform a space
- Objects absorption & reflection of light stimulate a human’s neural networks, activating the brain.
- Mirrors are the stuff of magic imagination:
- from mirrors on walls used by manipulative stepmothers
- to Alice with her Looking Glass portal to step through into a different world.

HALL OF MIRRORS at the PALACE OF VERSAILLES:

Peace treaties that ended World War I
-The treaty was never ratified by the United States Senate.
- On Nov. 19, 1919, the Senate rejected the Treaty of Versailles on objections to the League of Nations.

League of Nations
- The League held its first council meeting in Paris on 16 Jan 1920, six days after Versailles Treaty
- The League lasted for 26 years; the United Nations (UN) replaced it after the end of WWII
- Versailles Treaty went in to effect on JAN 10, 1920.

100 YEARS LATER +1
Jan. 11, 2020: China reports 1st novel coronavirus death
Jan. 21, 2020: 1st confirmed case in the United States

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: imthegoat

I have friends in Australia, not NZ, and I texted to ask about it...while it is just one couple, they have never heard police being called demons.

I asked a couple of Australians about this on another forum.

One had never heard it. The other had heard it used in that way, but that it is a term used by people who are not mentally well. So, it appears some truth to the site's assertion, but it only applies to a segment of society and is not common slang.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No. Not in Australia.

They can be called Koalas with kodaks.

Also Dingoes.

Have never in over 60 years heard a police officer called a Demon.

The only demons in Australia are here

For that reason alone it would never work.

P

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Definitely sounds like a seldom used term. The Aussie votes are piling in!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but it seems as though RBG has spent more time on the operating table than she has in the Supreme Court Building this year.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Links > www.feynman.com...

bigthink.com...

galacticspacebook.com...

Energy of complete mistery and high minds flummuxed , for me it represents a harmonic Earth, balanced attained, looky glass energy for me in used context ?.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that!

So the 137 could mean either MISERY or MASTERY in terms of the tweet?

Considering the tweet has an odd PLUS in it, I would lean to the MASTERY angle.

ETA - Definitely need zeds now - back in 5 or so hours.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Got me intrigued. Quick search of the relation of "Phi" and 137 brought up this:

"Stringularity" and "Phi"

edit on 30-7-2020 by Irikash because: The little things

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

For giggles, looked up Q post 854 in relation to 0.08542455 and it's a 5:5 marker.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join