It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

Hackscribbler, surely the point with a camera contact lens is that it can be taken out by the user? Therefore it would not meet the requirement of forced tracking of individuals.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Montgomery County, Maryland plans to NOT open schools and instead have online distance learning. Note that county is one of the wealthiest in America.

Montgomery County Public Schools

MCPS conducted its first 'data deletion week' in 2019, purging its databases of unnecessary student information. Parents said they hoped to shield children from being held accountable in adulthood for youthful mistakes, as well as to guard them from exploitation by what one parent termed “the student data surveillance industrial complex”. The district also requires tech companies to annually delete data they collect on schoolchildren. In December 2019 it said GoGuardian had sent formal certification that it had deleted its data, but the district was still waiting for confirmation from Google.
wiki

Also, bear in mind HARVARD has plans to take over and control Home Schooling curriculum.

Harvard Summit to Discuss Regulating Homeschooling

Can't even imagine what next generation kids will be like in the new 'normal' world. 🙄

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think he's baiting the dems into doing something stupid to prevent this. Ironically, if they take the bait this scenario will probably become a self fulfilling prophecy.

But as you say it's 2020...

Speaking of which - with the great conjunction (rare) of 2020 falling on winter solstice (super rare) in mind:

According to financial astrologer Daniel T. Ferrera, whenever a great conjunction occurs during an election or inauguration year, the president is likely to die in office. Careful analysis shows that, although it remained correct from 1840 to 1960, this rule started to “lose its power” after 1980. However, even though those presidents did not die in office, they still came close in each case.
link

In January 2021 then?

This great conjunction (Jupiter/Saturn) will also be the closest since 1623 making it together with falling on winter solstice super ultra hyper rare - or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thinking out loud re camera implants in the eyes... they wouldn't be in the eyes - they'd be in the tear ducts?

a) There is liquid in the eye-ball which would distort pictures and inhibit wifi capability. An implant there would also impede the individuals usual sight because of the left to right/iris to retina optics,

b) Maybe we should be zooming in on tear ducts more and also watching for people who wipe their tear ducts often? Maybe blow smoke in their eyes just to see the irritated reactions.

edited

At least some of the people who have received the black eye seem almost proud of it.

Perhaps they have sacrificed an eye for an implant in the form of a glass eye. Their new-found importance comes with a price.

People with one eye function just fine, for the most part.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hackscribbler, surely the point with a camera contact lens is that it can be taken out by the user? Therefore it would not meet the requirement of forced tracking of individuals.

I'm only telling you what I've seen with my own eyes.

I can't speak to any other kind of camera for the eye, but I have no doubt such a thing as a microlens camera for the eye exists. It would explain a couple of other things I've seen and experienced.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
DECODES on Q4617

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e67fbb No.10125966 📁
Jul 30 2020 11:25:50 (EST) NEW
2_2.png

Picture is Q3580:

1) Q4617 minus Q3580 = Q1037

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916218 📁
Apr 6 2018 01:16:37 (EST)
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP

Q

DMP in the command indicates an info DUMP?

2) Q4617 metadata:
a) Chan post number includes 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On
b) Timestamp includes 25:5 = 2x 5by5 = Eyes On
c) Pic filename is close to the GA2.21 pic filename in Q3858

3) EXIF picture file dimensions for 2_2.png in Q4617 are 444x212:
Q444 Eric Schmidt in North Korea,
Q212 Elon Musk Rocket Man

These are linked by Q437 NK Nuke/Missile Tech. SpaceX. NASA Tech to ? HRC SAPs (private server).

4) USUAL DECODES give:
Q6, Q90, Q113, Q212, Q444, Q624, Q1037, Q1125, Q1422, Q1625, Q2325, Q2550, Q2825, Q3580

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Shenzhen residents were shocked to spot an unusual scene shining in the sky 

Footage shows a large cluster of lights beaming above the city's skyscrapers

Curious social media users likened the strange sighting to an illuminating UFO

The authorities identified it to be light pillars, a rare atmospheric phenomenon

link

Shenzhen borders Hong Kong

Light pillars = earthquakes lights?

Artificially induced by Haarp like facility?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler

I'm only telling you what I've seen with my own eyes.

I can't speak to any other kind of camera for the eye, but I have no doubt such a thing as a microlens camera for the eye exists. It would explain a couple of other things I've seen and experienced.

There was a guy years ago who got a camera transplant for an eye, all backs up on a PVR carried in a pocket or something. I'm sure technology has evolved quite a bit since then.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Things are getting super astrological quantum surreal in this timeline for sure. Soooo, on that note regarding "though those presidents did not die in office, they still came close in each case"... In super high octane speculation, an anon's digs on Assassination attempt on Trump - Puget Sound - Ketron Island.

USS Richard B. Russell (SSN-687)

2018 Horizon Air Q400 incident

List of presidential trips made by Donald Trump (2018)

Long thread if anyone interested.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mike Pence's motorcade had two accidents in one unfortunate day - Business Insider Eyes

twitter.com...

Didn't Nadler have 2 accidents in the same day a few days ago. Coincidence? Some kind of warning?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
DECODES for Q4618:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e67fbb No.10125999 📁
Jul 30 2020 11:27:45 (EST) NEW
Do not mistake silence for inaction.
Q

1) This is a 1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING

It is 1:55 mins after Q4617 => EYES ON.

2) The Chan Post number of 10125999 resolves to "Lesson 101, Eyes On, flipping 666"

3) Timestamp/Deltas2ACRONYMS gives:

KAS, BII, AC, AJ, GM (Ghislane Maxwell)

4) CAPS only gives DQ = Do it Q?

5) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q21, Q23, Q155, Q243, Q1127, Q1627, Q2105, Q2327, Q2745, Q2827

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I hate the school system, it's a prison

The public school system tried very hard to destroy my mind and it damn near succeeded

edit on 30-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello all.

Has anyone thought that 'China' might not be just the name of a country, but also is two separate ancient words that can be translated? Chi, and Na.

I haven't been able to chase China and its dams out of my head since my last post last week. I felt then as I do now that there is a Biblical connection with China - more than just its dams and how they would cause the equivalent of a biblical Flood when/if they fail.

The word 'chi' as most already know is the mysterious spiritual life-force, life-energy, that flows through everything on Earth.

But is there such a word as 'na', and if so what does it mean? So I looked on the t'internet not really expecting to find much. Wikipedia says there is a tree called the Na tree (Mesua Ferrea) . .. and this Na tree was said to have been used for achieved enlightenment by four Lord Buddhas .. ..
en.wikipedia.org...

In Theravada Buddhism, this tree is said to have used as the tree for achieved enlightenment, or Bodhi by four Lord Buddhas called "Mangala - මංගල", "Sumana - සුමන", "Revatha - රේවත", and "Sobhitha - සෝභිත".

(Achieved enlightenment, or Bodhi = body?)

It's seeds were also used to make Light . ..

In eastern state of Assam, India, its seeds were also used for lighting purpose in evening for day to day purpose (while mustard oil for religious and health and culinary purposes) before the introduction of kerosene by the British.

In a place South-west of Sri Lanka, this tree grows by streams and is known as 'Diya Na' in Sinhala, and means 'the water na tree'. So could 'Chi-Na' mean 'life-force tree'? Is China spiritually symbolic of the Biblical Tree of Life?

Mesua ferrea as a separate species that is endemic to Sri Lanka and is a small, 15 meters high tree that grows near streams and in marshes in the Southwest of Sri Lanka, where it is called "Diya Na" in Sinhala, meaning "Water Na Tree". This "Diya Na" is not cultivated.

Etymologists will likely jump up with 'I have studied etymology for years and have 'this degree' and 'that degree' and no Chi-Na does not mean what you say blah blah .. ' but you need to understand not everything you've been taught is Truth. I'm just saying that Spirit guides my thoughts and feelings to see/look for a spiritual meaning/connection in some things/events. All I know is Spirit IS Truth. It cannot and does not lie.

I think China is spiritually symbolic of The Tree of Life. The leaders there are dark, they changed the energy of the planet with their evil. Their deeds committed are unspeakable crimes upon Humanity no less than atrocious - organ harvesting, concentration camps, slavery, etc. All the horrors one can imagine are all real and have been hidden behind a wall of secretive communism. It's own corruption will bring it down, and it's dams that were built on the cheap with inferior substandard materials will cause the Biblical Flood that will wash the filth from the 'Chi-Na', the Life-Force Tree.

Also interesting is the different ways the word 'chi' can be pronounced, and spelled - chee, kee, kye, chye, chi, key. Made me think of the 'the keystone' that Q mentions - if you look at the word 'keystone' differently, it can read as key's-tone, or is it chi's-tone? So perhaps 'the keystone' isn't a stone, but a sound, a tone. China's tone? We all know China's 'tone' is bad lol.

Could the elusive 'Philosopher's Stone' actually be a 'Philosopher's Tone'? Is it a sound we can hear? Something to think about if nothing else.

Yes my head is full of this sort of stuff every flipping day. Spirit tells me that many 'words' are changed. The 'new' words hide spiritual connections.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Light pillar my ass. There is always all sorts of crazy stuff in the skies in China. Take this for example.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

They say its just a mirage - Fata Morgana, but i dont buy it.

P.S. The Daily Mail website is an absolute nightmare. Holy cow, so many ads!

edit on 30-7-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think he's baiting the dems into doing something stupid to prevent this. Ironically, if they take the bait this scenario will probably become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Foreshadowing, Think Mirror.

What explains why Biden is still in the race?

DJT: "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

Q often posts "quotes" from overhead conversations or documents.
edit on 30-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I would be thrilled if Trump not only delayed the election, but completely abolished it

I'm ready to go Scorched Earth...all I can say is it's a good thing I don't know how to shapeshift because I'd become a fire breathing dragon
edit on 30-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Squints at pic - is that a helicopter?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

This may be a coincidence but I followed your tweet link re motorcade accidents and this came up in my feed:

A Motorcade banner on JFK Jr twitter account followed by Gen. Flynn, BrunoBarking and Sarah Ruth Ashcraft?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Dr. Fauci recommends wearing goggles to prevent catching the coronavirus

Dehumanization and control - where does it end?

This is what I believe will work if they really meant it was this deadly, which clearly they 'mis-characterized' the data by 'accident' in their mind. Not by accident in my way of thinking after viewing the facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
From May 29th

German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as ‘A Global False Alarm’
www.strategic-culture.org...

Some of the report key passages are:

The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.

So far, so bad. But it gets worse.

A little more truth...

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join