It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I haven’t seen anyone bring this here but I admit I did a quick scan of the thread today, apologies if duplicate ☺️- hut about that viral Dr video they keep deleting.....

Dr retweeted by Trump has warned of Alien DNA, sex with demons

Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams.

Immanuel has said in sermons on YouTube that widespread gynecological issues are caused by sexual contact with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives.”

Immanuel said in a 2015 sermon that alien DNA is used in medical treatments. In another 2015 sermon, she claimed that researchers are currently working on a vaccine to prevent individuals from being religious. In the same 2015 sermon in which she referenced alien DNA, she said the government is run by “reptilians,” not humans.

She has also said that popular children’s television shows and toys are being used to expose children to witches and spirits. She specifically cited the Harry Potter series, Pokémon, the shows “Wizards of Waverly Place” and “Hannah Montana,” and more. She also said that Magic 8 Ball toys introduce children to witches.

2020’s strange version of disclosure? LOL

How many people (cause a whole damn lot of em’ shared the Dr video about hydroxychloroquine, to my surprise! Tucker did a segment on it, also) are now googling all of these made for ATS/anons/the fringe/conspiracy nut topics?

Man, what.a.timeline

This is so #ing cool!

Of course that was the truth all along. It makes perfect sense! And here I was fighting it that whole time. Amazing. I might just take another day off tomorrow.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago4211699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Catching up, as I fell asleep for around 2.5hrs and had a "Quest/Survival" lucid dream about trains, water, cornfield and 3 misplaced blue "smart casual" jackets! The black train steamed across a large stations dozen or so parallel tracks to avoid oncoming flood water. The jackets went missing in a suitcase just before an important family meet-up which was under a tree in a cornfield. Weird!!

However, some preliminary feedback on the new 3 Q posts:

Q4614

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 496637 No.10110177 📁
Jul 28 2020 22:07:55 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...23n3ddntElo📁
[0:00 - 10:00]
Q

a) Chan post number seems to include a combination of BINARY and 77: 101101 = 45 = Em-dash

b) Timestamp includes 55 = EYES ON

c) DELTA from Q4613 = 05 03:52:23... MIRROR of EYES ON + PAIN

d) Video ID of 23n3ddntElo includes 23=PAIN... converted to numbers it gives 2314344142051215:
23=PAIN
434= MIRROR of QQ (34=2x17)
205 = 25 = EYES ON

Q4615

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 496637 No.10110207 📁
Jul 28 2020 22:10:50 (EST) NEW
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

a) ALL CAPS implies MILITARY
b) Chan post number of 10110207 uses binary also, resolving to 22:27
c) 22 in timestamp also,
d) Summing timestamp gives 28 so full timestamp includes 28 2020 28

e) DELTA from Q4614 = 2:55 = 5x3x17 = EYES ON QQQ

Q4616

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 496637 No.10110219 📁
Jul 28 2020 22:11:28 (EST) NEW
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.
NOTHING.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

a) NOTHING = O = UNITY because it is a joined circle!
(Unity can stop what's coming?)

b) DELTA from Q4615 = 00 00:00:38 secs making it a:

ZERO min MARKER = ACTION IN PROGRESS
edit on 28-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2 PART TWEET = July 28 at 08:48:33
Tweet 1 ALL CAPS = REDUCTION
Tweet 2 D reduction = Drug reduction = missing "RUG"
51 years ago = 2020 - 51 = 1969
NASTY AD

Search RUG REDUCTION 1969 =
US3526015A - Entry rug cleaning mechanism - Google Patents

PATENT was filed by J.J. NAPPI
Search "J.J." on QMAP / POTUS TWEET = 1 found (note: "48" time link)

J.J. Crovatto twitter = @JJCrovatto

This account currently shows only 1 post = a retweet of a NASTY AD

AMERICA'S GREATEST MISTAKE by Don Winslow posted on July 25, 2020
This video has now been seen 5.4 million times in 3 days.

REVEALS TWO-SIDES TO TWITTER BIAS CENSORSHIP:

1) STOPS TRUTH:
Twitter deletes a real doctor video talking about their HCQ success to heal patients

2) PUSHES LIES:
Twitter allows a viral video with lies about Trump
Says he co-opting & falsifying critical virus data, kill our children, racist, etc
"blue checks" use a hidden network of accounts to make messages go viral quickly

edit on 28-7-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Wow, that's a great digg, brewtiger!

I'd say that I just don't have the bandwidth to do similar digs but the facts is that you're much better at it!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I haven’t seen anyone bring this here but I admit I did a quick scan of the thread today, apologies if duplicate ☺️- hut about that viral Dr video they keep deleting.....

Dr retweeted by Trump has warned of Alien DNA, sex with demons

Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams.

She’s right - well, some of it.

In Africa where she got her degree they have a huge problem with demons due to ancestor worship etc.

I’ll tell you a story that will make your hair turn white.

A friend of mine (let’s call him Steve) messages me one day and says that he wants to do a ouija board session. I tell him I’m not getting involved in that rubbish - you’re not talking to anyone but demons. “I know,” he says. “That’s the point...if demons don’t exist, that will prove to you that god doesn’t exist.”

Challenge accepted. “But we’re going to do this right,” I say. So I make up wards consisting of the four most powerful names of god in Hebrew and put them up around the room, place a silver dollar on the board...the whole works.

The first entity we talk to literally says “Really?” in Hebrew and then starts moving the planchette from z to o and then begins counting down from 9. We know enough about this to know that you never let it reach 0, so as soon as it happens, we go straight to goodbye.

This keeps happening every time Steve asks a question. So I say “Maybe you don’t have a good enough connection with spirit so they can’t talk to you. Let me try.”

In the conversation I had with the entity, I asked it if it was a demon (yes), what it’s name was (it was a known demon name but one I’d never heard of), and what it wanted with me, since it wouldn’t talk to my friend.

EAT SOUL, it said. I laughed, not mockingly, but because I genuinely found it funny. “I bet you do! Do you want to eat Steve’s soul too?”

NO. Apparently according to the demon, he didn’t have one. Which makes sense when you think about it - your soul is your tether to your spirit. If you don’t believe in spirit, you can’t possibly have a soul.

Then I ask why it wouldn’t talk to us properly before. SORRY, it says, MOST PEOPLE AFRAID. Then it went to Goodbye and we couldn’t talk to anyone after that.

Now, this whole thing didn’t impress me cause I knew demons were real, but it blew away Steve. Suddenly he wants to do things like hunt ghosts, do more occult stuff...all the things you shouldn’t do if you don’t want demonic influence in your house.

A few months later, he messages me again. He can hear someone walking around in his kitchen every night. “Yeah, it’s the demon,” I tell him. “I told you not to mess around with that #.” Apparently one of his dogs had taken to barking at absolutely nothing as well. “Dogs have the ability to sense spirits, the same as all animals. She is trying to protect you.”

Anyway, around the same time, on a whim I decide to go see a psychic...who tells me to just keep doing what I’m doing and everything will turn out great. As I’m leaving, I tell her that I noticed she does house clearings. “Cause I’ve got this friend...”

“I already know,” she says. “And I don’t want to get involved. He used a Ouija board didn’t he?”

“Yeah.”

“He’s opened up two portals in his home. Unless they are closed, his life and the life of anyone who lives in that house will be filled with bad luck, sickness and death.” She then gives me the number of a demonologist that he can talk to.

After this happened, the dog who was barking contracted a really aggressive form of cancer and died. Coincidence? Could be.

But then another friend of mine (let’s call him Bob) moved in with him, and he had his own dog. Everything was going fine until Steve messages me. “That thing that was walking around? It’s back. It went into Bob’s room,” he says. “I was in my bedroom playing a game and I thought I heard Bob come home, open the front door and go to his room. At the time I thought how rude he was not even saying hello...but when I went out to get a drink, he wasn’t there...but the door to his bedroom which had been open before was closed.”

That same week, Bob’s dog kills another one of Steve’s dogs, which results in Bob’s dog having to be put down and pretty much the end of their friendship.

Demons are very real, and people who dismiss them are as ignorant and stupid as what they claim those who believe in them are. Especially now during end times.

edit on 28-7-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jul 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
When at a catholic boarding school I had a prefect's single bedroom that had been used for two sessions of the same: in the first 4 out of 5 lads died within a year and the 5th was badly disabled, in the second the room caught fire and the "players" had to jump out of the 2nd floor window and broke bones. Hence when I took it over, I found a crucifix nailed into every wall in the room.

Did I have bad luck just from inhabiting the room? Yes, for most of the next 20 years! So sad to think how many lives have been decimated by just frequenting the same space that others have partaken of this.
edit on 29-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
😩I believe it, friend. What a story. I am no stranger to the acknowledgement of the spirit realm and have actually explored every subject she’s being attacked for over the years with a very open mind and understanding that it can actually account for a lot of missing pieces to the puzzle of the paranormal experiences many of us have, when we consider the whole picture this way... so my post wasn’t by any means to ridicule the voodoo doc herself, but more so to make the following case, I suppose-

I think I am most taken aback not by the info or even the fact that the opposition is using it to gaslight as per the usual, but more so by knowing the, shall we call it psychology of the fringe, the experience of the rabbit holes....

and that people who’ve been taking the 10mg dose of the red pill for the last several weeks, just had the POTUS lay a 100mg red pill on the table. A lot of em are gonna take it.

Almost maybe I suppose she might’ve been selected to be a symbol/spokeswoman in the spotlight not by mere coincidence or chance that she happens to have this background but intentionally, by what/whom I’ll leave to others to speculate...

Just one of those things that doesn’t seem random.
Now- to try to sleep 😴

a reply to: OsirianObsidian

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It should be noted that the research in your link had been conducted with Chloriquine, instead of Hydroxychloriquine.

From what I understand, there is a significant differences between the two.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I was going through some of my Dad's old 45's and VHS tapes and stumbled across this one...

Damn, always knew my Dad was leg man. 😂😎 Yea, seems fitting for the times.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
All the videos from today
Q posted have been taken down

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw an interview with Legs & co a few days ago... interesting that some still looked young and others looked the 50/60 yrs old that they were.

Re your clip: some oddities:

a) Babies in diapers outfits,
b) Floor pattern is a football and loads of bubbles... TIME BUBBLE comes to mind,
c) Clip ends with one pouting at us whilst sucking a dummy (pacifier) = calling public dummies.

I have to admit they were the main reason I tried not to miss Top of The Pops as a teenager.

Could Top of the Pops refer to the top don/father = [P]?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I thought there was only 1 Q vid today? In Q4614?

I get the gut feel that all these removals have been deliberately triggered over the last few days to setup the Tech CEOs testifying today, Wednesday!

By removing the Q4614 vid have they opened the door to the Committee asking the Tech CEOs "Who is Q? ...that you feel so obliged to censor it?"

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabrechucker PM

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
All the videos from today
Q posted have been taken down

Holy smokes! I started a thread based on the Tucker Carlson video in Q post #4614: qmap.pub...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I need to find the clip somewhere else...quickly.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A further proof that we are approaching the end game:

The spreadsheet Posts per Day Calendar tab shows for Sat Jul 25th to Tues Jul 28th:

Q posts + POTUS tweets gives RIOT

I'd expect today (29th) total to be 19, 45 or 61 to give an S making it RIOTS!

Searching "riots" on Qmap.pub gives 25 posts but I think there are only 19 with "riots" actually in the Q text or pictures in the posts.:

Q1 HRC extradition
Q29 North Korea not run by Kim
Q34 Q Clearance Patriot
Q1585 Organized Riots Being Planned
Q1646 POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Q2381 (Pain Aug 1st?) Use Logic and Critical Thinking to Understand Why the Wheels of Justice Move Slowly

Q2397 (Pain Sept 7th?) Keep Your Eye on the Ball
Q2531 Connection Between James Comey Testimony and Riots in France
Q2534 Complete Media Blackout on Riots in France, Belgium, Germany and EU
Q3992 The Real Purpose of the Mueller Investigation

Q4380 D's Using Riots to Push 2nd COVID-19 Wave/Scare To Win Presidential Election By Any Means Necessary

Q4395 Q and Military Intelligence Have Been Planning for This Moment (Antifa Insurrection)

Q4414 Emergency Action Message (EAM): EAM LOYALISTS: RED1: POTUS twitter removal RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US] RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control. RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1 USSS CASTLE_ROCK

Q4415 Are D's, MSM and Former Military Brass Coordinating a Staged Event (False Flag?)

Q4427 Q Told Us There Would Be Riots on June 21, 2018 (Q Proof)

Q4444 Will D's Push 2nd COVID-19 Wave Due to Protests/Riots to Keep the "Mail-in Voting" Narrative Going?

Q4476 D's and MSM Following Hitler's Playbook to Gain Power

Q4541 Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò's Letter to POTUS Re: Biblical Battle (Part 1)

Q4592 D's Are the Great Deceivers Controlled by Foreign Anti-American Powers

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a dropbox link to a copy of the first 10 mins of the vid, in MP4 format, that I got from an anon on /qresearch:

Q4614 vid first ten mins

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
OMG

We are in peak clown world you guys..... you ready for this? Prepare to laugh your asses off.

A young protester in Portland who is seen on video throwing explosives (not fireworks) into the federal courthouse was identified by HIS OWN GRANDMOTHER who wrote a product review for the tactical vest she bought her grandson for the “protests.”

The Twitter comments are priceless!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks for another superb post, Rel. I looked up a couple of those Q messages you referenced. A much needed and timely refresher.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a dropbox link to a copy of the first 10 mins of the vid, in MP4 format, that I got from an anon on /qresearch:

Q4614 vid first ten mins

Thank-you sir. I'll use that as "plan C", if (when) this Twitter version goes away: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I didn't even get to see the youtube clip that Q posted... down and gone. A little search showed me it was Tucker. Was it about the doctor? Thus the alien dna/demon sperm thing coming up here? I didn't mention it earlier, but to see "Demon sperm" trending on twitter yesterday was quite the thing.

To follow a few posts on the previous pages, all I'll say is that the darkest of forces exist. Boy could I tell a story about that... or expand properly what I touched upon before. It isn't a place I like to return to. But the recent posts and the doctors beliefs sure make me want to. I just don't know what it would serve. Not me, that is for certain.
I'm actually an incredibly rational/logical person... was an atheist for the longest time. Experiences change you. When you bump into the dark one, because you have entered a light state, he doesn't like it very much and will stare straight back at you. That glare, a look into that eye will shock you to your core. I'd wish it upon no one. That is all I'd say.
It is the fool who only sees the physical world and ignores the spirit. Put on the damn armour!

I won't say any more on that, but this story did remind me of this following video. 2015 was quite the year for me, and the lyrics of this song, which won the Eurovision song contest in that year spoke volumes at the time. The demons, represented as 2 dimensional characters is symbolic of the world below the 3rd dimension.
It is a catchy tune, but the lyrics, so simple, yet so telling. See what you think.

Beyond that, there are so many posts I want to reply to, but I'd end up writing pages and spam this whole place up. The quality, breadth and depth of posts... whether directly on topic or around it continue to make this thread a treasure. I read them all.
Much love to everyone who partakes or merely reads. Keep your focus on the destination, your foot on the pedal... and don't open the door while in motion. The undiscovered country approaches.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join