It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello again everyone.

Has anyone thought or considered the possibility that some numbers/dates that keep cropping up could be chapter numbers from Revelations, and this is the spirit realms/God communicating with Humanity?

It's just that I had another strange meditation yesterday that I think most here will find interesting. I wasn't going to post about it and pushed it out of my head. But this morning I saw a news headline with a number in it and I instantly thought about yesterday's meditation and looked up the equivalent chapter number in Revelations. The chapter felt like it jumped out and smacked me round the face lol. I'll explain . ..

I have already described how spirit communicates messages/information for me: pictures/images, video clips, emotions (just in case anyone missed my other post saying this) . .. just a reminder for the rest lol.

Soon into meditation Spirit showed an image of a religious chapter (I don't know a thing about any religious books peeps and tbh they have never made any sense to me whatsoever). But this one particular text tho has a special meaning for me (and only quite recently too), it has the number of Pi = 3.14. The chapter is Exodus 3.14 and the text itself looks like the numbers 17/17. Q is 17. The number 17 looks like the Pi symbol. Q is 17. All these are together in one chapter, and on top of all this, the text translates to ''I Am that I Am'' (God), and or the translation in the pic. So this image for me = Q and 17 and Pi - this is God/God energy.
(My birthdate is March 14, and initials of my name CAD are also 314. Weird eh?).

So I was Quite surprised to have this image shown to me yesterday - I already understand the meaning of the image. So there must be another message being communicated.

I get the feeling/urge to convert specific dates into chapter numbers. I started with the number 113/311 that keeps cropping up the last 3 or so years: 11th March, November 3rd/31st, etc. This number for me represents Light A = 1 M = 13, AM = morning. But something else about it is constantly under my skin. So I looked up Revelation 1:13 . ..
Then Revelation 3:11 .. . no-one needs reminding US Presidential election is 3rd November, 3/11 .. .

Is President Trump is to let no-one take his 'crown' on 3rd November?

The weirdest thing too - I made a comment yesterday on a FB MSM live feed of President Trump, in the midst of all the hate comments I posted ''Your President Trump is an amazing man''. I looked at the time stamp on my post, it was 7.17. I looked up Revelation 7:17 . ...

And then I got the 17/17 image again and the feeling/urge to look more into the possibility that numbers/dates = religious messages/chapters from God/God energy, but thought it quite far-fetched even for a spiritualist like me. So I told myself to calm down a bit and I'd look more into it later. Well I really didn't want to because it sounds so nuts even for me. I didn't follow up and tried to forget about it.

Back to this morning. I'd already forgotten about all the numbers/dates/Revelation chapters stuff but as I turned on my computer the first thing I see is this headline . ..

Ghislaine Maxwell: Judge rules to unseal records from 2015 civil suit that could expose accused sex trafficker

www.msn.com... r/ar-BB176GBF?ocid=msedgntp
. .. as soon as I read it, the numbers/dates/chapters thing starts in my head again . .. 2015
So I looked up Revelation 2:15 . ..

It meant nothing to me. I'd never heard of the Nicolaitains. And I no idea why it might link to anything regarding Maxwell in this morning's headlines. I looked up who are the Nicolaitans . ...
www.biblestudytools.com...

Nicolaitans

(followers of Nicolas ), a sect mentioned in ( Revelation 2:6 Revelation 2:15 ) whose deeds were strongly condemned. They may have been identical with those who held the doctrine of Balaam. They seem to have held that it was lawful to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication, in opposition to the decree of the Church rendered in ( Acts 15:20 Acts 15:29 ) The teachers of the Church branded them with a name which expressed their true character. The men who did and taught such things were followers of Balaam. ( 2 Peter 2:15 ; Jude 1:11 ) They, like the false prophet of Pethor, united brave words with evil deeds. In a time of persecution, when the eating or not eating of things sacrificed to idols was more than ever a crucial test of faithfulness, they persuaded men more than ever that was a thing indifferent. ( Revelation 2:13 Revelation 2:14 ) This was bad enough, but there was a yet worse evil. Mingling themselves in the orgies of idolatrous feasts, they brought the impurities of those feasts into the meetings of the Christian Church. And all this was done, it must be remembered not simply as an indulgence of appetite: but as a part of a system, supported by a "doctrine," accompanied by the boast of a prophetic illumination, . ..

1. The Sect:

A sect or party of evil influence in early Christianity, especially in the 7 churches of Asia. Their doctrine was similar to that of Balaam, "who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication" (Revelation 2:14,15). Their practices were strongly condemned by John, who praised the church in Ephesus for "hating their works" (Revelation 2:6), and blamed the church in Pergamum for accepting in some measure their teaching (Revelation 2:15). .. (.... )

Is it coincidence that Maxwell pops up this morning, and the number around her refers to a religious chapter that happens to mention a sect hated by God, that sacrifices things and eats them, commits fornication, and teaches that such deeds are lawful and acceptable? We already know what Maxwell and co were up to, not to mention the satanic NIXIVM 'sect' or whatever it's called.

Nicolaidans. Is satan/lucifer AKA Old Nick/Nic?
NIX IV M. NIX = Nic's for M. Is Spirit saying Maxwell and others are the modern day Nicolaidans?

Then Spirit showed me the 17/17 image again.
I believe it is saying God/God energy is communicating with Mankind using numbers/dates etc that can be converted to religious chapters that have a message for us from God.

Why do I think this is what Spirit is showing me? you ask. I did think to myself ''No it can't be, It all seems so far-fetched and wild, they'll carry me off in a straight-jacket for sure lol''.
But then I felt I need to look at the date yesterday was 23/7. 23+7 = 30. Year 2020. Yesterday's date = 322. I look up Revelation 3:22 . ...

'Church' also means gatherings of people, mass, the masses. It is confirmation for me from Spirit that no matter how crazy all this sounds . ... the message is yes, I absolutely must share all this I have posted here.

Oh by the way, 322 reversed = 223 . ..
Revelation 22 3

'Wait until you find out who you've been talking to' - Q.

What do you peeps think? Could all this be possible? Is it worth looking into further?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Damn now my secrets are all out. THAT is exactly how you do this in conversation about Q too.

"It appears that Q just gets people to look up information"

"It appears that HRC and some of her friends like Chrissy are Cannibals who eat children and like to brag about it"

Good post FF!
(again)

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: imthegoat

"Free speech" doesn't allow for harming another person with words.

If the reporter had simply said "you're a liar", that would be protected.

I got a lecture on how to legally insult someone from a friendly judge. Best way to stay out of trouble is qualify your statement, and turn it into an observation....you appear to be a lyin' bitch. It's a fine, but important, distinction.

Same with cursing. "I don't give an F" is self-expression. F-U is hurtful speech, and is a crime.

edit on 24-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Also isn't The Great Awakening all about the 'revelation' of Truth? Revealing Truth?

I think we're experiencing the modern equivalent of 'Revelations' and it can be referred to for messages from God to guide us through it.

I think this is what Spirit showed me.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
AS interview, part 3:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Thought provoking!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Zhang Shuguang, director of the Three Gorges Corp’s Hub Management Bureau, echoed Wang’s judgement, saying nothing could topple the dam in the next 500 years and that not one of the 12,000 sensors fitted throughout the humongous concrete barrier had ever flashed red on the central control panel.

Attaboy Zhang! Watch the blinking lights and you cannot go wrong.

Cheers

If I understand Chinese quality control correctly, those lights are probably not hooked up.

Dammit, you stole my joke.

The city of Wuhan will be completely submerged before China finally admits that dam is unsound.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Also isn't The Great Awakening all about the 'revelation' of Truth? Revealing Truth?

I think we're experiencing the modern equivalent of 'Revelations' and it can be referred to for messages from God to guide us through it.

I think this is what Spirit showed me.

Also forgot to mention ..

About this comet 'Neowise' - every time I see it mentioned I can't help but read it as 'WiseOne cometh'. This is also another way Spirit communicates messages/information - the letters of some words/names are sometimes swapped around when I look/read something.

Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Bottom line to this story be a good follower to learn how to lead men. This is a true story.

Not bragging because I got a FAIL for followership in the Army ROTC program at Summer Training on the same day I received the top score for Leadership at Ft Riley with the "Big Red 1". Now if Q is in the military they will be able to tell exactly who I am if they try. Nobody does that crap on a good day or otherwise. It certainly did vault me from obscurity in a sea of ROTC cadets.
It went like this:
An A hole, I will never forget, from E. KY a military school, gets a fail in leadership from the same action that I failed in following properly. No need to go into details but he was right I was wrong yet he went nuts when I bitched about his lousy command.....Totally nuts.... Exposed his ass big time. Later I smoked my assignment with a fake enemy gun battle against a machine gun nest pinning down troops. That Major was livid with me about the bitching and then was the exact opposite on the leadership. I jumped up from obscurity and still I did not accept Chemical Corp for personal reasons at home, I was needed badly at home mom died and so did my younger brother a few months later. I ended my career in the Guard Mash unit I speak about here.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Justoneman

This is what Q has been to me - nothing more - nothing less

Now does a "Baby" Q make logical sense ? LoL - To Me it is simply a distraction .... well played by controlled opposition to make fools of people and discredit them .... YMMV

Be Careful who you FOLLOW - keeping that in mind - LEAD DON"T FOLLOW
anything else is laziness .....

----------------
FUTURE proves PAST - this gets more relevant everyday !

For the NEW Lurkers ....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sounds like Advanced Camp. Leadership Reaction Course?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Interesting first POTUS tweet of the day, at 07:55:06; DECODE wise:

The great Jim Ryun will be honored this morning at the White House with the presentation of The Presidential Medal of Freedom. Congratulations to Jim and the entire Ryun family. 11:00 A.M. @foxandfriends @FoxNews @OANN

1) New DECODE method!
a) I noticed the previous tweet was almost exactly 12 hours previously at 07:57:27 PM, to be exact it was 02:21 mins short of 12 hours, so I looked up Q221

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fX85VkAw No.150681832 📁
Nov 23 2017 22:21:46 (EST)
What news broke?
American contractors where?
Hanging from feet?

Re-read dumps.
Why is this relevant?
News unlocks map.
Expand your thinking.
Q

Timestamp encodes Jul 24th, today.

MBSC posted here the news that G-max said:

I hang upside down like a bat for 45 minutes and it makes me look really young

link

So, re_reading this post with the G-max article in mind, it implies that Blackwater are guarding G-max?

b) 2:21 has further importance! in Q3858 has a GREAT AWAKENING picture named GA2.21.
Does this link the timing of The Great Awakening with news of G-max hanging upside down; i.e. today?

c) The Hanged Man (TAROT):

The Hanged Man (XII) is the twelfth trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot decks. It is used in game playing as well as in divination.

It depicts a pittura infamante, an image of a man being hanged upside-down by one ankle (the only exception being the Tarocco Siciliano, which depicts the man hanged by the neck instead). This method of hanging was a common punishment at the time for traitors in Italy. However, the solemn expression on his face traditionally suggests that he is there by his own accord, and the card is meant to represent self-sacrifice more so than it does corporal punishment or criminality.[citation needed]

In other interpretations, The Hanged Man is a depiction of the Norse god Odin, who suspended himself from a tree in order to gain knowledge. There is also a Christian interpretation that portrays Judas Iscariot, and include the bags of silver in his hands.

d) Draft Theory - 1st Tweet after Noon and Midnight
This is the only time a tweet will be a lesser timestamp than it's previous, using a 12 hour clock.
For these tweets calculate 12:00 minus Tweet Delta to link to a Q post.

2) Tweet timestamp of 07:55:06 links to:
Q6 POTUS 100% Insulated: POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. ... Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

Q7 Hillary/Obama Emailgate Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members.

Q755 Military Intelligence Team STRINGER

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

3) Tweet CAPS only gives TJRWHTPMFCJRAMFNOANN - gematria = 243
Jewish equivalents: Revelation Eleven Seventeen, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr,
Simple equivalents: Central Intelligence Agency, Michael Lavaughn Robinson, My little slice of the PI, Reopen our Country, Can You Handle the Truth, key to escape the matrix

4) Other usual decodes link to:
Q11, Q23, Q39, Q57, Q65, Q243, Q1255, Q1723, Q1955, Q2455

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So absolutely nothing to do with JFK Jr it sure seems.

Thanks for the summary.

originally posted by: Skada

Okay, I read it. It is some guy telling how they started Q and runs through the history of the chans, a few terms, and ends with copypasta.

Of course, Q may have been started by this poster, perhaps, or the White Hat Co-Oped the thing for Legal Evidence Gathering... The Pastebin seems like a larper trying to come clean, or, derail the movement. I still try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Please keep bringing these insights doobydoll!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Justoneman
Bugs are way easier to obtain without going to jail or getting executed by a victim.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Frodolives

At any given moment I'm about 3 or 4 missed meals from turning to cannibalism

How undignified.
Don't worry folks I'm not hungry.

But if you eat bugs and not human flesh when the day comes, we won't have Solyent Green Factories.

The French are way ahead of us. I will skip most of it too but protein is important.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You are correct.
I really don't want to paste it here, it really doesn't provide anything more.. And since this paste bin has been posted, there are more drops coming in. So... take it with salt, lots of salt.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Baby Q has more meaning than this does about Jr.

originally posted by: Skada

You are correct.
I really don't want to paste it here, it really doesn't provide anything more.. And since this paste bin has been posted, there are more drops coming in. So... take it with salt, lots of salt.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Can this be another proof? First Twitter, then Google and FB to follow? Excuse the extra annotations, I'm trying to spell things out for the fiancee lol. I guess we can expect a similar statement to be made by Google reps to follow soon.

Facebook Censorship

edit on 24-7-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Change is real. However, man made climate is not CO2 driven. If it is happening it is by HAARP.
www.gi.alaska.edu...

The Magnetic pole shift is the real issue as the water circulates around the poles and if they poles move so does the water patterns.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

I’m really starting to wonder if we have been employing some sort of weather modification tech on China in retaliation for their virus shenanigans and other assorted activities directed at destabilizing the United States?

Or maybe just maybe climate change is real?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Please keep bringing these insights doobydoll!

Hello Rel. Thank you.

The Book Of Revelations - Q does say it is going to be Biblical.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Between the global happenings and all of your posts, I think you're over the target. I've been sharing your posts with most in my family. They're very interesting and revealing reads. I second Rel's sentiments, keep them coming!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I believe the COVID hoax is huge part of stopping justice that is coming for Deep State traitors.

With that in mind look at the Deep State Doctor at the baseball game last night.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join