It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Last post for the night, as it looks like most others have gone to bed.
But something i forgot to mention at any point... regarding the saturation of the Q phenomena, I noticed a few weeks back as I walked through my small UK town, that someone had scrawled the where we go 1 acronym on the wall directly opposite one of the main traffic lights on a T junction. That was something I hadn't expected.
I'm kind of intrigued to know who it was. But anyway, I just thought it was interesting to mention, because at this point it would seem that there isn't many places that aren't affected by it.

Right, checking out for the night. Hope you all sleep tightly, and hoping for some interesting happenings tomorrow. You never know.

EDIT: Also funny, is that I just popped on to that livestream of the 3 gorges dam, and in the livechat, the first thing I see is a whole load of Q supporters chatting. Can I not go anywhere??? : )
edit on 24-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can't wait to see them mask an entire planet. Oh, wait ...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DNI Declassifies Trump, Flynn Defensive Briefing From 2016, Revealing Bureau Was Spying And Collecting Information On Trump And Team

Not a great breakdown, but this stands out.

Flynn appeared to be more concerned about the lack of resources the bureau had and that there wasn’t enough budget or manpower to deal with the growing threat of violent extremists. He asked Pientka, “How many Special Agents are in the FBI?”

Pientka responded that he thought over 10,000 bureau Special Agents. Flynn stated “you have 17,000” showing his knowledge of bureau resources.

“How many HVE (Home Grown Violent Extremists) cases does the FBI have,” asked Flynn, and Pientka responded but that number is redacted from the documents.

Pientka then stated in his summary that Flynn spoke to Trump saying, “See, they don’t have enough resources to work the HVE (Home Grown Violent Extremists) threat and the IOs

Antifa = General Flynn knew.

President Trump was a phone-in guest on the Sean Hannity show tonight. Listen to his reaction regarding the declassified documents referenced by CrankyOldMan's post (above).

2 minute video/audio clip from Hannity show: twitter.com...

I found a new Twitter hashtag to monitor, now that #Qanon has been decimated. The above clip, and other regularly updated similar goodies, are at #ObamaGate.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Fairly certain that no serious Q follower thinks JFK Jr is still alive.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In fact, all of the so called opposition is living in some lost in time version of the 1960's.

Yes, it all ties back to 1968 or thereabouts.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hillary's big adventure took place in 1969 up in Alaska. Anyone know exactly what Barr found up there on "that trip there"?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Cops and judges are held to a higher standard for being offended by the same hurtful speech that would offend a normal person. A different friendly judge told me that.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Reportedly Ghislaine Maxwell had an

outlandish device that she boasted was the secret of her youthful appearance. ‘I hang upside down like a bat for 45 minutes and it makes me look really young
link

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Zhang Shuguang, director of the Three Gorges Corp’s Hub Management Bureau, echoed Wang’s judgement, saying nothing could topple the dam in the next 500 years and that not one of the 12,000 sensors fitted throughout the humongous concrete barrier had ever flashed red on the central control panel.

Attaboy Zhang! Watch the blinking lights and you cannot go wrong.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Zhang Shuguang, director of the Three Gorges Corp’s Hub Management Bureau, echoed Wang’s judgement, saying nothing could topple the dam in the next 500 years and that not one of the 12,000 sensors fitted throughout the humongous concrete barrier had ever flashed red on the central control panel.

Attaboy Zhang! Watch the blinking lights and you cannot go wrong.

Cheers

If I understand Chinese quality control correctly, those lights are probably not hooked up.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

It just came to me that the 3 Gorges Dam is truly titanic.

Building the Titanic II on the bank of a tributary of the Yangtze River in the western landlocked province of Sichuan has not been all plain sailing, however, after the project was hit by a financial dispute which delayed the inauguration for several years.
The full-scale reconstruction of the original was built using the Titanic‘s blueprints

China’s replica of the Titanic taking shape

edit on 24-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
LMAO

asiatimes.com...

That headline is hilarious. The photo of Gates is not flattering.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

live cam with sound here

About every 30 seconds to a minute ive been hearing a louder roar, not sure if its just the audio or the cavitation that guy is talking about?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The whole article is actually quite funny, but yeah that title almost made me spit my coffee

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I've been on there chatting to Q peeps (and who are ATS members too, *waves*) for about 3 hours
We discussed at length the sound and video (as to whether it was on a loop. It was determined that neither is on a loop, and that cyclical sound is apparently some whirlpool.
edit on 24-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I hadn`t even thought of it on a loop, that`s a good possibility as well as a whirlpool generating that sound. The vid isn`t a loop because I saw people at one stage walking in the left hand corner, maybe the audio is a loop? but IDK I`ll leave it to those who know better.
Cheers sf.

edit on 24-7-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I was just chatting to someone on there, and it sounds like the worst rain is actually heading for downstream of the dam at this point. Might put more pressure on Wuhan, but not the dam. So the worst might be over.

The guy who runs the stream passed me the website where he was pulling water level information... but it is all in Chinese, so isn't very useful... especially as the water level info doesn't seem to show up when you put it through a webpage translater. But here is the link anyways...

LINK

And here is the google translated version sans useful information...
LINK Translated

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Fractals are awesome. Like the Fibonacci #s they reveal the inner workings of all things and that helps us understand life.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Hence all the in-fighting of the different groups.

It's a natural process. A large group forms, then splinters into factions, or sects. The same is happening to the Qanon group now. It conforms to chaos theory. Aren't fractals beautiful?

United we stand, divided we fall.

Qanon is a bunch of people coming together from all walks they were chaos to begin with and can't change much when the shills are implanted by now. Chaos theory IIRC we learn everything seeks equilibrium which is only possible in a closed environment. The Earth for instance, will never be at equilibrium until it is a cold dead rock and that might not be true then.

Perhaps the real reason for "Out of Chaos Order" is because that is a law of nature. At the microscopic and macroscopic levels. Caves seek to make an arch with a strong base for the walls I learned recently on a stop at Mammoth Cave in the middle of Kentucky. So many things are seeking order we can observe.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Reportedly Ghislaine Maxwell had an

outlandish device that she boasted was the secret of her youthful appearance. ‘I hang upside down like a bat for 45 minutes and it makes me look really young
link

Could be legit .... Knowing how far families lines go back in time, probably have one of the originals ...

Why Do Some People Use An Upside Down Back Stretcher?

If you know a bit about the Scientific Period (16th Century) then you may think this post is about medieval torture machines.

But…if you’re a history nerd, then you’ll know that the upside down back stretcher has existed for millennia. It has been around since about 3000 BC, way before the Catholic Church went medieval on the world.

History also tells us that our ancient ancestors used these devices to relieve abdominal pressure, boost circulation and correct poor posture.

You can even do a quick Google search to learn how the Father of Medicine (Hippocrates) would suspend patients using ropes and pulleys. He used stretching and the force of gravity to help his patients.

I remember back in the 70's my sis tried one ( much simpler construction lol) - And like any exercise machine it collected dust

edit on 7242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join