It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yep, I know DJ. His 3 hour sessions are a bit too long for me and takes me a few days to digest them but glad he only does once per week. Mind blowing interesting & educational. Gotta take notes with his vids.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was wondering earlier when the live feed was posted here how much it is leaking inside. I know some dams you can walk around down inside them? I assume you can with this one also? I guess I recall some movies where they could do that and the stars knew when it was breaking up while they were walking around down inside of it.

Is that just Hollywood or can it really be done? If it can be I bet it is pretty wet inside by now. Cant plug that many holes if they are there

As far as I know there's always inside access for maintenance and other reasons.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Anyone know what this is? First time I've seen it.

If you go to goggle
Then search this case # 3:2019cv02407

The Justia link, is that legit? Can anyone tell me if that is fake or something? Don't think I can find it going straight to the J site and searching for it there.
edit on 23-7-2020 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wow, you really dove into that Randonaut adventure! Least your latest quest 'paid' off. Nice!

edit on 23-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

🤣
🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yup FF.

That's what I'm saying.
Comes out after dropping dead and not one reporter or cameraman approaches her. But a pretty little girl just happens to rush in and give her a big old hug.

So cute.....so fake.

Like I said, she went down for the last time that day. Not sure who the impostors are, but they ain't her.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 23
1 Q Post, 58 tweets of which 46 retweets including 1 self-retweet: Total 59

Q V18.39 20200723 to 4613 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in today's decodes:
9 Q2
8 Q9
7 Q1, Q6
6 Q5, Q12, Q50
5 Q14, Q16, Q26, Q46, Q61, Q98
4 Q8, Q18, Q19, Q20, Q22, Q35, Q40, Q41,Q43, Q44, Q52, Q55, Q59, Q56, Q64, Q81, Q89, Q101, Q107, Q109, Q119, Q131, Q132, Q2017,
3 Q3, Q7, Q21, Q27, Q34, Q39, Q47, Q60, Q67, Q71, Q78, Q85, Q86, Q88, Q95, Q113, Q116, Q117, Q123, Q126, Q130, Q158, Q165, Q189, Q196, Q210, Q511, Q717, Q725, Q1225, Q1932, Q2424

link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

You mean this one...

Parsa et al v. Google

Posted somewhere in these threads a few times last year. It's just a BS civil case that will never see the light of day. The guy who filed it needs alot of $$$ to pursue it and he has none. He had a GoFundme setup earlier this year but then came Corona.

link   
a reply to: Frodolives

I still want to know what fell out of her pant leg that day. I have watched over and over and you can definitely hear it hit the ground. I have sort of thought handcuff key, but this fell out from under her pants. I would think if they dropped a key it wouldnt have fell out of her pants. Im sure some of you know what Im talking about yes?

Speaking of that day, as much as POTUS has vowed to bring the truth out about 911, there really hasnt been much Q related to that day and I have wondered why. Seems like that would be an important part of all this somewhere along the line. Like we should have a past Q drop waiting for the future to prove it by now in some form or other.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ok thank you! Must have missed it before.
edit on 23-7-2020 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Just to relay the Farrell info (30 mins is a fair amount of time to invest)... but he was saying that during the construction, it wasn't anchored to the bedrock, so that is a real structural deficiency. Also, and I can't remember what the reasoning was... but he was saying that the Chinese had been blowing up other damns further upstream (not sure why they'd do that!!)... and that the water was like 7 meters away from the top of the damn at this point, at absolute capacity.

If I was living in its path right now, I'd be trying to work out an exit....... in communist covid lockdown China. Stress would be off the scale. It is hard to imagine.

(side note- and I apologise for going off-topic, but I was rather shocked to hear from a US guy who lives in China that makes youtube videos Little plug for him, that he said the Chinese government have issued smart speaker type devices (think amazon echo) to all households, and the kids have to spend (my memory is sketchy on this) something like an hour, 3 times a day next to it. I never quite got out of him what it was for, but it was a kind of indoctrination type thing. Sounded seriously dark... that and all the lockdown measures there were equally intrusive. Anyone who thinks it is bad in the west... well, could always be worse.)

Right back on topic

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

you don't think China will purposely sacrifice 110 million of it's own people just to hide the fact that they are spreading Bubonic Plague while hiding the whole Corona Virus thing? Do you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: LightsShimmer

The health chiefs also encourage people to wear face masks during sex and to use condoms, lubricant, and dental dams
link

Ya know, it seems like the most dangerous part of sticking your junk through a hole in the wall is not from STDs.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

😆

Well, Doc, members of the LGBTQ+ community must also abide by the same rules, and respect my choice to identify as a straight white heterosexual male, addressing me with the pronoun that I prefer them to use when doing so. It's truly sad it has had to come down to this but, considering the low levels to which some entitled and over-privileged people can and have sunk, I can understand the need for the LGBTQ+ community to want to somehow gain an equal footing in our, as you say, stupid society - even if it means offending some people.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight
Oh man, that was freaking hilarious! Hahaha!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I know this is an overused word this year, but what AOC is advocating for is STUPID! Stupid like the protestors marching on our Chicago mayor's house tonight because she's allowing the Trump Administration to help Chicago police save (mostly) Black lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

😆

Well, Doc, members of the LGBTQ+ community must also abide by the same rules, and respect my choice to identify as a straight white heterosexual male, addressing me with the pronoun that I prefer them to use when doing so. It's truly sad it has had to come down to this but, considering the low levels to which some entitled and over-privileged people can and have sunk, I can understand the need for the LGBTQ+ community to want to somehow gain an equal footing in our, as you say, stupid society - even if it means offending some people.

So if they want equal footing then why have anti-free speech laws in place? Why can't people just say whatever they want as long as it does not bring harm to others. Gets touchy when you get into "psychological" harm because there's nothing stopping anyone from claiming psychological damages over any word/name they decide to take offense to.

If the laws aren't in place to protect the LGBTQ+ community only, and its equal across the board like you say; then it was equal before the laws, right? Its all about "looking good" because they can say "hey we put laws in place to protect you! Vote for us! " its redundancy with a fancy name. 1000lbs of feathers vs 1000lbs of bricks.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Anyone know what this is? First time I've seen it.

If you go to goggle
Then search this case # 3:2019cv02407

The Justia link, is that legit? Can anyone tell me if that is fake or something? Don't think I can find it going straight to the J site and searching for it there.

Little bit of digging, and it leads back to this guy...
Twitter Cyrus A Parsa

It says the case was dismissed, but I think this guy 9from looking at his tweets) is very much on the same page as (but not directly connecting with) the Q movement. Interesting find actually, as he seems to have some interesting things to say. He is focused around China, biometrics, AI and the dark aspects to it all. So yeah, I'd say it is real, but I think he would have known that it would get thrown out... probably more about publicity to highlight the information.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

you don't think China will purposely sacrifice 110 million of it's own people just to hide the fact that they are spreading Bubonic Plague while hiding the whole Corona Virus thing? Do you.

Me? I don't have a clue... but yes, probably.
That said, I'm more thinking about weather wars myself. However, I'd be kind of saddened to think (were it the case) that those who would attempt such a thing would be willing to sacrifice that many innocent Chinese people just to attack the CCP. But then, Q or not, I'm not sure anyone up top actually really cares about the people. This is the source of my larger doubts with vesting faith in any of the powers that be. Just pieces on the board for the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join