It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
One last thing to add, I don't think that the police / feds are completely in the right with what they're doing. With the announcement that the DEA was cleared to run warrantless surveillance on anybody who's been to a protest, I made the final decision to stay far, far away from them - although past-life-regression girl was originally planning on going to one, and I was gonna go anyway just to protect her. The other contribution to her decision not to go was that, according to her boyfriend, his friend in the secret service received a document with the script for the next year or two outlined... all of which I had already seen coming, thanks largely to this site. From what I remember, it was something like:

COVID
RIOTS
COVID PART 2
ALIENS (but they're faked)
MANDATED VACCINATIONS WITH MICROCHIPS
CASHLESS SOCIETY

The only part of that I wasn't already expecting before she told me was that the aliens will be faked... especially since she's one of the people I know who is absolutely certain that she's had alien experiences before. But I guess they'd have to be fake to control the narrative, right?

Anyway, I really don't give much of a hoot yet since I never bought into the protests anyway, but I have friends who are just normal college kids, not terrorists or antifags or even prominent campus activists - complete nobodies - who have been arrested by police, for nothing else but being at a protest, held for hours, and released in the middle of the night, some with their phones and/or wallets confiscated. These are just regular LAPD and Bay Area police forces, no I don't personally know anybody who's been snatched up by unmarked fed vans. I can also tell you that the majority of protesters really are peaceful and think they're fighting police brutality with their signs and chants, and there really are outside agitators coming to riot and loot. I have friends in Long Beach whose family businesses were destroyed, and there's video of a Long Beach Crip protecting businesses downtown from some skinny white kid who was trying to break in. Most of us, whether we support the police or not, are smart enough not to want the destruction of our own neighborhoods, especially small, non-corporate businesses. Really, there's a$$holes on both sides who just come looking for a fight, and neither side is innocent. I would think that, regardless of whether you agree with the protests or not, most of this forum would be at least a bit wary about the police & federal overstep - I know I am.

Anyway, like I said, not particularly concerned yet personally because I stay far away from the protests - I refuse to become a useful idiot, I much prefer being a useless one

ETA:
I have no idea the legitimacy of this purported document and did not see it myself, but neither of them seemed like they were lying. Could it have been a ruse by her boyfriend to discourage her from protesting out of fear for her safety? Sure, but he also really does have a friend in the Secret Service. We also were not able to come to a conclusion about whether Trump is in on the NWO plan or fighting it, but if he's actually in on it he's a hell of an actor. So I'll continue to believe that he really is fighting for us, and the fire in his eyes seeing him glare at DS operatives is genuine - that type of disdain is pretty hard to fake, especially so consistently over so many years.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Sakiale because: ETA more info

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Just one little thing I want to mention now that pretty much the whole day has passed.

Not a single one of my followers on Twit mentioned or asked me about the debacle from last night with the Q thing. I thought it was going to be a long day with that trying to get them back on track, but nope nada zip zilch nothing mentioned at all. I find that VERY encouraging.

He has actually posted an addendum (which actually adds nothing). He was also pleased that 40,000 people had looked at it. But as I mentioned yesterday, for different reasons, that number of people is nothing... maybe a big town somewhere. The message is so useless to people, that most will reject it or simply not care. Whether that person likes it or not, it'll just get buried.
I did see a few people responding with a little belief, but whether that person likes it or not, his message has been rejected. It's just the end of a line of thought/possibility.

I will just say one thing though... and I'm sorry Cranky, as I don't want to p** anyone off, but I do keep an eye on the strange people who circle the Q movement... and there is still some murmurs that Jr may still yet be part of this tale.
In fact, it was interesting that even the guy we are talking about who posted the 4chan thing said himself that the JFKjrlives hashtag was going around before he hijacked it. Possibly still connected with the Vincent Fuscha guy? Not sure.

Anyway, for the sake of others, unless something concrete manifests, I won't bring this aspect up again. But I will continue to monitor the weirdness that runs parallel to Q. The internet of weirdness is like reading tealeaves.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

He had a Job trying to halt or prevent Viruses on his Windows palaver............

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Some sick evil # out there.

The heinous videos were most likely shot in South East Asia, investigators believe.

They said "services offered" by the so-called "Red Room" sites have differing costs: to watch pre-recorded videos users pay less, but to view the live torture and murder of a child costs significantly more.

Viewers can also interact with the torturers and make live requests for a fee; "for example, ask for an arm to be amputated or spilled boiling oil on the child's body," the publication reported.

Link

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakiale
One last thing to add, I don't think that the police / feds are completely in the right with what they're doing. With the announcement that the DEA was cleared to run warrantless surveillance on anybody who's been to a protest,.

To be fair, we knew here a year ago that Antifa in particular was put on the terrorist list for this reason. They gave fair warning, as did we here. We even said "get out they will come." People wandering the streets with a misguided sense the are facilitating change like Iraq War, Occupy wallstreet, etc. were left alone. ISIS guys, MS13, Antifa leaders etc. were already under watch, they had the choice.

According to today's DECLAS Flynn knew the FBI was covering for domestic terrorist for this exact event/reason. He knew then, so this isn't in reaction to kids being kids, they are cover for some actual ISIS guys.

The other thing of note, as evidenced here often. The initial global house arrest was used as cover for high level arrests, as was the riots, 4th of july. As evidenced by my earlier post, Tammy Duckworth figured this out, she appeared to be warning the ICE guys are coming to Chicago. Our own Warrior let us know this was coming a year+ ago too, with approval of course.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Are you ready for the Show to start pepe

twitter.com...

edit on 23-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I just want to add a video to those who are interested in the 3 Gorges Dam and China situ. I'm not sure how many here are aware of Dr Joseph Farrell? He is mainly a researcher that circles around world events, the nazi bell, UFOs, etc... very much a documents and history kind of guy.

Anyway, I think this video is pretty interesting as he brings up information that I hadn't come across. It is related to not only the dam, but also information regarding the smuggling of 10,000 weapons into the US from China, as well as Nuclear weapons being smuggled to Pakistan (via Indian intel). But he makes some interesting points regarding those same nuclear weapons could just as easily be smuggled into the US. Thought I'd share. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: onehuman
Just one little thing I want to mention now that pretty much the whole day has passed.

I will just say one thing though... and I'm sorry Cranky, as I don't want to p** anyone off, but I do keep an eye on the strange people who circle the Q movement... and there is still some murmurs that Jr may still yet be part of this tale.
In fact, it was interesting that even the guy we are talking about who posted the 4chan thing said himself that the JFKjrlives hashtag was going around before he hijacked it. Possibly still connected with the Vincent Fuscha guy? Not sure.

No need to apologize SF.

Here is how confident I am that he is not a part of any of this. I'll join ANTIFA if he's somehow something of importance. In fairness to me, this is the 4th or 5th time this exact JFKjr thing has come through here. Once shame on you, twice something something... 4 or 5?. And each time the same provocateur group says "idiots, jfk larp, so stupid you guys are..." Which is exactly why the do it in the first place.

Set up to knock it down. Tried and true.

The reason for the effort is obvious. There is a direct Q connection to JFK - check the burial site, but the opposition goons can't use him, as we saw his head blown off. Jr, died over the ocean, so we have no "memory" of his actual death - just a newspaper story. So they divert attention using jr., even though there is zero rational reason for him to be important. It is discredit by association.

If it were a thing, it would not come from something named Vincent Fusco (see, why do I know his gd name?).

The darkest part of this. God forbid a clone of him shows up.

Here WaPravda, as they are the disinfo arm of the C_A JFK Jr. didn’t die! He runs QAnon! And he’s No. 1 Trump fan, omg!!! BTW, don't read it, for educational purposes only.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Completely agree, plus I haven't heard of anything too terrible happening to anybody I know, detained for a few hours and dropped off in the bad part of town at night... that's a normal weekend for some people, not that I think it should be, but it's not like they were charged with anything or thrown in jail or even roughed up lol

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The present bunch of Determined 'Destructors', have been around for many years. They were first noticed back in 2017 - remember the Riot they had planned for 2018 November 4 ??

How they were often seen flying a part collection of different 'Reddish' Flags ? etc.Well they never changed apparently, neither did their Supportive financiers.

www.politicalresearch.org...

Yep there is a lot to read in or on a host of different sites. Not forgetting of course the Multiple Youtube videos that display such since day 1 3 or 4 years back.

PS I personally give more than 100% personal support to the true Hidden Warriors of Secretive research and their eventual unmarked car approach.

edit on 23-7-2020 by steaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't recall this story popping up anywhere.....apparently Ellen Degeneres house was burglarized July 4th. According to this story is was watches and jewelry stolen.

Wondering if it was a job to get her to allow investigators into her home to get something.

breaking911.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Absolutely fair enough. I've not been around as long as many others here to see the merry go round. Funnily, as soon as I started to read your post, my thoughts went to the burial ground and that strange link. Trumps choice of desk and mentions of John John.
It isn't without some kind of basis, but it is fantastical. Personally, I can imagine a semi-rational scenario for Jr being part of it, but it'd need some very strong evidence. But evidence is so unreliable at this point, that it becomes almost impossible to delineate the truth.

Anyway, I appreciate and absolutely understand/respect your reply, thank you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Fauci 43 second video clip:
- Fauci walks to the mound - Countdown to First Pitch at 1:53
- Fauci wearing #19 = Team Covid-19?
- Throwing to player #63 "Doolittle" wearing a black mask
- Ends with Ch 17: DIGGING DEEPER: Unemployment Fraud cases being flagged

153 = pulls up Q1881 and Q153

63 = pulls up Q2029, Q 1315, Q612 and Q63

Qmap

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or to get something out of there...

link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Been listening to him for a long time. I like his views especially on covert ops & deep state gov't shenanigans going back to the 40s & 50s, and his deep historical knowledge on the secret space program & the Nazis and of course his views on UFOs/alien tech.

Did ya catch this one...
More fluff from the NY Times pushing the new season of Unidentified & CIA "Lue" for all he has done for Disclosure.🤡

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

Pentagon officials will not discuss the program, which is not classified but deals with classified matters. Yet it appeared last month in a Senate committee report outlining spending on the nation’s intelligence agencies for the coming year. The report said the program, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, was “to standardize collection and reporting” on sightings of unexplained aerial vehicles, and was to report at least some of its findings to the public every six months.

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Tucker is here with OFF WORLD VEHICLES starting @ 36:40

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
She's breaking up Jim!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is that the Whitehouse actually lit up green, or is it the white balance off on the camera making it appear that way?
By the way, was that a clip from the Hannity interview from this evening? Trump tweeted about it and said ENJOY!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was wondering earlier when the live feed was posted here how much it is leaking inside. I know some dams you can walk around down inside them? I assume you can with this one also? I guess I recall some movies where they could do that and the stars knew when it was breaking up while they were walking around down inside of it.

Is that just Hollywood or can it really be done? If it can be I bet it is pretty wet inside by now. Cant plug that many holes if they are there

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, someone posted that link up a few pages earlier and I opened it up to read but got side tracked... so I'll be looking through it shortly. It's actually getting pretty weird to see the idea becoming more mainstream... especially the Tucker clip (and it didn't even have the Xfiles music playing in the background!)... so thanks for sharing that.

I found Farrell though Dark Journalist, who is also a good researcher. If you know Farrell, I presume you know DJ too. Maybe I'll catch you in the chat on one of his livestreams (the X series) at some point should you indulge
Always an interesting place.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If you're interested, here's my Randonautica trip for today.

Randonautica: using quantum randomness to break reality

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join