It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

NEXT-GEN MASK CHALLENGE

The $1M Next-Gen Mask Challenge aims to reimagine protective face masks used to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by making them more comfortable, functional, accessible, and even stylish.

1 million to "reimagine" slave masks. Strange days indeed.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes, I didn't know what to search for, but that does sound right. Wow, it is still there.

Here is just his answers.

Hidden_Hand Responses

Very interesting read.
edit on 7/24/2020 by Skada because: added link to thread... I hope I did it right.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Considering the timing I wonder if they were pointing out uncomfortable truths relating to safety risks of nuclear power plants during the current floods in general and a possible collapse of the 3 Gorges Dam in particular. If that is the reason things must indeed be dire.

What is it? 60 Nuke Plants downstream from 3 gorges? I'd quit too.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Anyone know what big cases are/were scheduled, or will be on the docket at the Federal Court in Portland? The whole situation there is starting to take on a highly suspicious toxic odor and I don't mean tear gas. 🤡👀

Right next door across the street is the Portland police HQ and they've had a front row seat to the chaos the whole time.🤔

Hard to tell if the relentless attack is autistic - can't change course, or by design.

Qmap lists 306 cases sealed.

But... The key case in there might be the Bundy case > U1 on down to WWIII. The origination point.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Is it this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol, yes it was, disregard.
edit on 14Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:42:54 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20207America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Beat me to it

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yeah, no kidding. But I suspect they made a study confirming a very bad scenario is likely to unfold and the party would have none of it. Now those scientists know they have become a liability in the eyes of the party.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yeah, 5 bones, lol! I split the loot with Rodney.

I posted a bit of an update that I hadn't thought of until thinking about a question saladfingers had for me on the thread. Here's the link:

Skull & Bones

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The 3 Gorges Dam breaking - nuclear power plants scenario makes me wonder: were those Chinese ghost towns always plan B for a catastrophe? Whole cities (mostly empty) where the powerful and those deemed essential will relocate to - with a complete infrastructure already in place?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The masks and restrictions all die once the vaccine is available.

You try to restrict people when a vaccine exists and that’ll be a problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's a game changer...

U.S., U.K. agree to end diplomatic immunity loophole

The U.S. and Britain have agreed to end a loophole that gave diplomats immunity from criminal charges. The U.K.’s foreign secretary announced the changes on Thursday and confirmed the agreement was reached during Mike Pompeo’s recent visit.

The changes were made after the death of U.K. citizen Harry Dunn, who was killed last year by Anne Sacoolas, the wife of a U.S. diplomat.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

hey … you are completely concentrating on the negative aspects of masks. One of the positive aspects is now you are harder to identify and track.

For instance, I went into my local credit union, who always address me by name, but this last time I was wearing my mask, and they actually asked for ID. AWESOME! In the old days if you wore a mask into a bank they would call security automatically.

The example I state is that in a bank, if a mask can protect your anonymity there, it can do it ANYWHERE.

Also, it will be harder to fake a vote if everyone must verify ID.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

edit on 24-7-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: removed a redundant statement. I dont work for the department of redundancy department after all

edit on 24-7-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The evil overlords are already here don't ya know.

edit on 24-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: epileptic

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
Interesting and scary twit connection with Q4587

Full thread here
@johnheretohelp The Dems/DS intend to "Take" the election

That is rather disturbing.

But the ground work does seem to be in progress.

Fake polls, showing Biden doing well.

Nancy Pelosi saying DJT may refuse to leave the White House, but that there is nothing special about occupying the White House in terms of actually being President.

The people sure are prepped for protests and riots and fighting authority.

We know the MSM lies, but would they be so bold as to announce false results to a Presidential election? That seems like something of a suicide move. Surely there must be objective, transparent verification of vote tallies. We don’t just depend on the media to tell us whatever they want about a national election.

The only way this would work is if there is some kind of massive hack on election integrity, either falsifying the winner, or casting major doubt on the accuracy of the verified numbers. That could result in one candidate, OR THE OTHER, refusing to accept the results. There is no way that dispute would not be ugly.

Election integrity has to be a number one priority, right alongside, you know, actually winning the vote.

edit on 7/24/2020 by cimmerius because: Proofreading is your friend

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Full thread here

Nancy Pelosi saying DJT my refuse to leave the White House, but that there is nothing special about occupying the White House in terms of actually being President.

We know the MSM lies, but would they be so bold as to announce false results to a Presidential election? That seems like something of a suicide move. Surely there must be objective, transparent verification of vote tallies. We don’t just depend on the media to tell us whatever they want about a national election.

The only way this would work is if there is some kind of massive hack on election integrity, either falsifying the winner, or casting major doubt on the accuracy of the verified numbers. That could result in one candidate, OR THE OTHER, refusing to accept the results. There is no way that dispute would not be ugly.

Election integrity has to be a number one priority, right alongside, you know, actually winning the vote.

I read that guys threads last night. Pretty well put together and he seems to actually know some dirt on some folks.

Will be keeping a close eye on his predictions.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
The 3 Gorges Dam breaking - nuclear power plants scenario makes me wonder: were those Chinese ghost towns always plan B for a catastrophe? Whole cities (mostly empty) where the powerful and those deemed essential will relocate to - with a complete infrastructure already in place?

MBS, FWIW, @BigDanon claims there is a recording of XI saying they need Russia and elsewhere to move their population to because the have destroyed so much of the inhabitable area.

So your point is a valid point, are the places in SA and Africa etc. where China "invests" really just future homes for refugees? It is also contended that if/when the damn breaks Taiwan will be declared a country - preventing refugee invasion I would guess as the reason.

Something should be noted here again. China is not the enemy, it is a hidden faction within China that is. Those beings are more then happy to destroy any and all in China to their ends. This time was their "turn" to control the world, and they simply refuse to give up. Their "thinking" if you can call it that, is "well, if we can't have it all, then no one can."

All that horror aside, I remember the day Fuku happened - the moment. The earth felt very off indeed. This has the potential for something similarly awful in that arena.

I'm trusting cooler superior heads involved will prevail and the spreading awareness will limit the damage.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Full thread here

Nancy Pelosi saying DJT may refuse to leave the White House, but that there is nothing special about occupying the White House in terms of actually being President.

Cim, I believe there is a counter to this out there somewhere. Non-military.

Of note, in the area here it would appear they are sending mail in ballot registration to everyone, registered voters or not, with an "opt out" strategy. Oct 5th seems to be the date ballots go out.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which covid-19 vaccine is Dr Gates referring to?

All of them. We keep taking them until that kills us. The Cabal plan to wipe out 90% of the population is completed, now to implement it. Yikes this script is right out of a Comic book.

"The evil Dr Horesheadipiccus plots his vile plans in the deepest wretches of his soul where no light can enter."

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

What's interesting is that the BBC did statistical analysis of posts using Qanon hashtags and found a 700% increase in March 2020.

Even if you consider the base figure of approx 30 million followers in early 2019(?) then we now see:

30 million X 700% increase = somewhere between 30 million posting 7 times as much and 200 million posters posting the same amount as prior.

Which can only mean there are way more people spreading the desire to learn what is happening than ever before. Maybe even what the plan was all along?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

This is why the Electoral College and not popular vote.

Each member of the Electoral College, if they take their job seriously, needs to verify the votes in their district if there's any hint of malfeasance.

Edit: One of the reasons why Electoral College.
edit on 24-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join