It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Q's first dropping was on 28 Oct 2017, roughly 2 years 9 months ago. If you can't figure out if Q is legit or not after nearly 3 years then something is seriously wrong, and you should figure out what that is.

So why are you here? Me think salt needs vinegar and pepper. You obviously missed it the first time.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Reminder, this guy hasn't picked a VP yet. He "took" (stole) the nomination months ago. Campaigns alone in his basement using note cards he can't follow, and has no one as a wing person.

I hope this kid sues.

(post by Staffordshire1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interesting development...

White House Freezes CDC Out Of Covid Data Reporting, May Ask States To Use National Guard To Help

The Trump administration has altered reporting guidelines for hospitals handling Covid-19 patients, asking them to directly send their data to the state or the HHS — bypassing the CDC — and it is also pushing governors to consider using the National Guard at hospitals to help collect the data the Washington Post reported.

Trump and his staffers have publicly criticized the CDC on multiple occasions of late, with the President retweeting an accusation that the agency was lying about Covid-19 numbers to keep “the economy from coming back”

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany also attacked the agency, stating that “some rogue individuals” at the CDC were leaking coronavirus guidelines prematurely.

Q3931 partial:

Infiltration [rogue] at the highest levels of our gov, media, corps, etc.
Planned & coordinated [D/ F].
This is not about politics.
Something far more sinister [evil] has been allowed to flourish through all parts of our society.

Many 'rogue' drops.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've seen this Dersh/JE/GMax/DJT thing come up in several places the past few days. It's a greasy David Brock share blue thing that fails, as it is built on a picture and nothing else. It was triggered by Gmax's arrest - coincidence?

The effort is to tie DJT to Epstein through Dersh and or the JE pic. Here's the problem. If DJT's issue is a an Epstein connection, then Dersh can't rep him, because Dersh repped Epstein. And while Dersh's history is odd, it's not riddled with violations of ethics.

The other problem with this "smocking gun" is the timeline. Folks can't figure out the basics I guess. Dersh met with DJT, not on Epstein but on IMPEACHMENT in 2018. Why? To take Dersh from the dems. Dersh is considered to be the most well known "celebrity" Constitutional Scholar in the US. He can get on any teeeveee show, radio program or get a book deal in seconds. He's a lefty in the extreme as well.

When Dersh met with DJT's team he ended the dems possibility to use him in their efforts regardless of employment or not. DJT took Babe Ruth from the yankees prior to the first game of the world series. That's some fierce 5d chess.

Who do did the dems trot out during impeachment? D league hacks with zero cred and no eneMedia presence.

Clearly from Dersh's reaction on twit to Gmax's arrest, his issue is with her.

Which brings us to DJT and JE and GMax. There are a few pictures from large gatherings taken by professional photogs. Their job is to get pics and little more. Find a picture of DJT with Gmax or JE in his office, or a job site, or at a family dinner, or walking on the street, or on the golf course, or hell anywhere but a large rich people's gathering. I know folks don't know how rich people's events work, or how tight knit things are, so I get the uninformed. But god help me if another pro pieces together these ignorant rooted turds in an attempt to shine them into gold, while claiming to be Sherlock Holmes.

Lastly. The nail. Broken down.

1. DJT has been investigated by everyone and anyone and nothing to date connecting JE/GMax/young girls etc.

2. Gmax&JE were arrested under DJT and Trafficking has been the focus of 45. One is dead, the other in leg irons.

3. JE and Gmax were in the business of blackmail and were agency protected (proven). If there was a DJT and JE/Gmax connect there is zero chance DJT even runs for President and if he does/wins he's isn't arresting traffickers. Zero. Why? BECAUSE THAT'S HOW BLACKMAIL WORKS!

For those who don't get it. Those who traffic in kids never wanted DJT in office. If he could be blackmailed into not running, by kid stuff from JE/Gmax/C_A/Mossad or anyone, he would have been. One doesn't wait until the two most well know are dead and busted to "get DJT". End.

And for those who haven't seen this - from 2009 IIRC.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Hilla ry Clinton Says She Will Accept It If People Vote For Trump in November, but 'Not Happily’

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton suggested that Donald Trump may not be willing to “quietly” leave the White House if he loses November election, urging the United States to be “ready” for such an eventuality, according to her Monday comments to Trevor Noah’s “The Daily Show”.

“All the games that are played and all of the photo IDs and any kind of restrictions that can be imposed to try and keep the vote down in places that aren’t going to vote for Republicans - that's the real danger to the integrity of our election, that combined with disinformation and misinformation and all the online shenanigans we saw in 2016”, the former 2016 presidential runner claimed.

Her new book will be: Whaaat...Why Did It Happen Again??

SO, she is still thinking about vote totals and not winning each of the States as if they can ignore this. You should trademark that book title and start writing it now.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Geraldo Rivera accuses judge who denied Ghislaine Maxwell bail of 'copping out to the mob'

www.foxnews.com...

Hmmmm. Geraldo. Really?

If the Deep State wanted her out on bail, she would be out. They don’t want to lose track of her. Right now they know exactly where she’s at.

Sand in a hourglass. Her days are numbered.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wow. Sessions got curb stomped and skull dragged by Tuberville.
edit on 14-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

From that Fox link:

I think that the question is not whether she committed these hideous offenses. The question is whether or not she would show up for trial. She bought a house in New Hampshire, for goodness’ sakes. She went to all this trouble to stay in the country.

"They could take her passports," he went on. "That’s standard operating procedure."

Geraldo evidently did not listen to the judge's words today. She explained why the house in NH and the passport revocation would not work in this particular case.

I sure hope the white hats have their shtuff together this time.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Good, Sessions deserved to get stomped for enabling Trump in the first place. Now I hope he rides off into the sunset in shame, his legacy forever tarnished. Or, will he now seek revenge against Trump in some way? We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yup. Unless the “people” were going to pay for Seal Team Six to provide personal protection she’s not long for this world.

Days after Epstein (atty) was talking about cooperating in exchange for plea deal, the first kill attempt was made. They got him on 2nd attempt.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

My fmr HS girlfriend has a picture of her daughter with Biden. She doesn't want to hear anything negative about things she's vested in. A Boston Democrat, surprised we're no longer an item? We still talk and tried doing parties together until her nephews tried to jump me. That didn't end well for some of us.

Note to self, don't accuse Bernie Bros of voting for Hillary unless you really mean it.

edit on 14-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Nah. I’m of the opinion that almost every single talking head in the media is complicit in this. It’s not like these people are talented investigative journalists. The only person I don’t include is Carlson, simply for the fact that he’s been the equivalent of demonetised and he doesn’t care.

I’m pleasantly surprised she wasn’t released - it means patriots really are in control now.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

edit on 14-7-2020 by queenofswords because: nvm--rude comment

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Jan Harzan, head of the MUFON, was arrested July 3 and is accused of soliciting "sexual activity from a detective he believed was a 13-year-old girl."

MUFON 🤡

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Looks like people in Alabama are as disappointed by Sessions as we are.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I mean it was a blowout. He got TKO’d in the first round.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Save The Children Misspells.

For those who do not know. Misspelling "children" as "chidlren" in the Alibaba Search brings up Adrenochrome in the children section of the site.

Q has alluded to misspelling often. "Corney" vs "Comey". It is very clear to the enlightened that coded words also included misspellings. This keeps bots from scanning, trolls from linking etc. It also keeps uninformed eyes from paying much attention. So misspelled words also = "symbols" as in "symbols will be their downfall."

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sessions will probably write a tell-all book trashing Trump and get it published a couple of weeks before election day.

How many of those Trump take-down books have been published now? I've lost count.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join