It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Jan Harzan, head of the MUFON, was arrested July 3 and is accused of soliciting "sexual activity from a detective he believed was a 13-year-old girl."

MUFON 🤡

I'm not surprised. I went to one MUFON "talk" 25 years ago and I learned a lot. I won't say what really, as in really, the speaker was, but I learned in moments it is an extension of the Control Group. They track credible stuff, and then create the disinfo feedback loop through the usual mechanisms. Worse then Snoops.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Wow. Sessions got curb stomped and skull dragged by Tuberville.

Good or bad from our perspective? This "activates" Sessions? Help!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Looks like people in Alabama are as disappointed by Sessions as we are.

Sessions will probably write a tell-all book trashing Trump and get it published a couple of weeks before election day.

How many of those Trump take-down books have been published now? I've lost count.

They all have one thing in common. All duds as far as hurting Trump. Even with the media pushing the marketing of them.

The book that will be the big one will be Trump’s book after he leaves office. That’s going to be fun.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Actually, being the spineless jellyfish that Sessions is, he will probably roll over and lick Trump's boots even after this embarrassing defeat. I should probably take back my prediction about a tell-all book.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet today, #1 of 3:

Big Senate Race in Alabama on Tuesday. Vote for @TTuberville, he is a winner who will never let you down. Jeff Sessions is a disaster who has let us all down. We don’t want him back in Washington!

1) Delta from original of 03 03:01:38 links to:
Q303 Renee J James Tech Executive
Q301 #FLYROTHSFLY# Sweet dreams.
Q138 Rothschild Banks 3 0f 34; P to Z + The FED and the IRS FACT: US Federal Reserve is a privately-owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.
Q38 Calm Before The Storm

2) Timestamp of 10:37:53 links to:
Q1037 BOOMs en route. Blind. 5:5 GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q3753 We Are the News Now
Q53 Corrupt Foundations and IRS

3) Other usual decodes link to:
Q2, Q196, Q197, Q343, Q1053, Q1310, Q1426, Q1537, Q2237, Q2716, Q2737

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet today, #2 of 3:

Tony Gonzales (@TonyGonzales4TX) will be a GREAT Congressman for Texas! A Navy veteran, he is Strong on the Economy, Life and the Second Amendment. We need him to defeat the Radical Left in November. Tony has my Complete and Total Endorsement! #TX23 t.co...

1) Delta of 10 18:27:58 links to:
Q1018 TheMagikBOT Editing WikiPedia
Q1827 Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!
Q2758 2 Q Drops/POTUS Tweets Seconds Apart (Q Proof): We love our Memes, don't we folks? Q+

2) Timestamp of 10:40:18 links to:
Q1040 Would you believe they called the WH for comment prior to publishing?
Q4018 Meme: In It Together

Q81, Q97, Q225, Q273, Q511, Q527, Q1540, Q2240, Q2740, Q3022

edit on 14-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet today, #3 of 3:

Admiral Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJackson4TX) is a very successful doctor and Navy Veteran running for Congress in #TX13. Strong on Crime, the Border and Agriculture — and he loves our Vets! Ronny has my Complete and Total Endorsement! Vote for Ronny! t.co...

1) Delta of 21 15:48:00 links to:
Q2115 POTUS Hints re FISA Declass Provoked DS to Release NYT Sleeper Cell Story
Q1548 Schiff angry Nunes Got Intel on HRC's Emails from FBI
Q48 What is Q Clearance?

2) Timestamp of 10:42:19 links to:
Q1042 CONFIRMATION of: Original FaceBook Founder Hunted by CIA
Q4219 Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION? Is this about the virus OR A STATE BAILOUT? Removal of Civil Liberties? Removal of Constitutional Rights? Welcome to the [D] party. Dormant people accept what they are told. DOJ intervention coming?
Q19 Why do D’s want to control the black pop? Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need? Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s? Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s? How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation? What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?

Q52, Q65, Q72, Q85, Q201, Q270, Q357, Q370, Q377, Q390, Q1542, Q1942, Q2242, Q2332, Q2742, Q3223, Q4210

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Neutral on Sessions himself.

He did his job, hired Durham who is not doing a "report" but will indict when the correct time. Also set up Drug team, which is not doing eradication among other things.

As for Jeff, my guess is polling suggested early he was at a disadvantage. DJT's team needed to distance themselves from Jeff for optics related to the Durham work. Hilarious folks gripe about Durham in an attempt to get him to leak "hey if he's doing something why not show us, otherwise you're just another loser." Idiots.

In the end Jeff wasn't likely to get elected, so the distancing did little damage. He was aware of it and I think the "activate sessions" tweet was his wink.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM....

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Neutral on Sessions himself.

He did his job, hired Durham who is not doing a "report" but will indict when the correct time. Also set up Drug team, which is not doing eradication among other things.

As for Jeff, my guess is polling suggested early he was at a disadvantage. DJT's team needed to distance themselves from Jeff for optics related to the Durham work. Hilarious folks gripe about Durham in an attempt to get him to leak "hey if he's doing something why not show us, otherwise you're just another loser." Idiots.

In the end Jeff wasn't likely to get elected, so the distancing did little damage. He was aware of it and I think the "activate sessions" tweet was his wink.

I think Sessions is a good guy, but compromised. He wants to "repent" and is trying his best without losing everything.

His only option is to go all in and quit playing sides.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

This idiot is basically saying she thinks G. Maxwell should be in the luxury hotel.

What a moron.
edit on 14-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, my view "from outside the US" is that SESSIONS didn't need to win because POTUS will just pick him to work in the administration anyway. Therefore even running itself was just allowing them to give an optic that there is distance between POTUS/Sessions, which stops Dems calling politics when Sessions drops a HAMMER.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THE TROLLS!

It mucks up the threads and makes Dashen have to create new threads quicker than if you didn't!

IGNORE THEM!

So now truth-tellers are trolls. What have I said that is not true?

There is a System that illuminates the truth.

There is only ONE TRUTH.

There are 2 sides to a coin and 2 opinions that contrast ..but there is ONLY ONE SINGLE TRUTH.

If there is only one truth...then one side must learn or capitulate.....not struggle and fight to maintain a false reality just because it feels better to them and feeds their vanity pride and other misplaced emotional needs...truth is not a debate it is a destination,

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One year Delta...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039475 📁
Jul 14 2019 14:41:11 (EST)

Was bail denied at 12:14?

Ghislaine Maxwell.
Follow the Family.
UK/US 1&2
Umbrella SURV (leapfrog [1-4] points of contact).

This post looks like an exclusive post. It is one of 4 with "maxwell" in it.

1-4 in Umbrella SURVeillance is devastating if true. There is no indication for how long this was going on. If true, today seems to be the day this all goes into motion, as it is tied up in this single post.

Follow the "Family?" The sisters? Whose the real target here?

This is very interesting. It would appear JE was never the target, still alive?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
"Scots sex beast admits raping two young girls in Children of God paedo cult after 5-year international police operation."

The paedo pensioner was extradited from France last year on a European arrest warrant for his involvement in the Children of God religious cult.

Yesterday, he admitted the vile sex attacks on two girls, aged nine and 11, between 1989 and 1991 in Scotland. He will be sentenced at a later date.

30 yrs later, now 74 yrs old, finally justice.

The Children of God began in the USA in the late 1960s, and operated at Scottish sites in Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire, Ayrshire and Edinburgh.

Hollywood stars Rose McGowan and Joaquin Phoenix were born into the cult.

The Scottish Sun

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Q3428, I think the line UK/US 1&2 means Ghislane has 2 siblings in UK and 2 in US; Isabel & Christine in US and Kevin and Ian (who took over daddy's media empire) in UK.

A post on /qresearch indicated that a child or daughter-in-law of Isabel or Christine was in a key role at New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children - which in turn I assume to be an off-shoot of the UK NSPCC National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children?

Just noticed that sibling Ian Maxwell married a Chicago girl - Laura Marie Plumb, an American former fashion model (link).

Also found this search result for a thread which has been shutdown:

Ghislane's assistant is now a branch President of the NSPCC!!!!

Also this blogthat alleges Peter Watt, a former General Secretary of the UK Labour Party involved in donorgate, acted as the protector of high siciety p*dophiles in his role as Director of Child Protection, Advice and Awareness, on the NSPCC Executive Board.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Bail was denied at 3:16 PM EST. I have the same questions as you. Now I'm wondering if G-Max was the 2nd or 3rd hop or no that's not it. We've dug up info on her sisters but very little on her brother who paid for the ex-British military security guards.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sessions says he's still voting for President Trump and will work to help him be re-elected. I like the idea floated of Jeff being a GITMO judge during the military tribunals.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That's an excellent analysis of what Jeff Sessions/Donald Trump could be up to. It's obvious that you are well versed in "The Plan", Rel. Thank-you for the insight!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join