It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

a reply to: kasalt

lol.

It’s like Julie Brown is your aunt or something. You have some sort of unhealthy attachment to her.

lol.

Julie Brown's reporting is what got the Jeffrey Epstein investigation reopened, but I can see why you're not keen on that fact since it doesn't quite jive with your world of make-believe.

It’s just funny to see where you place your anger and angst. Bless your heart.

What's funny is that you think I have anger and angst. On the contrary, I see you for the joke you are, and I just laugh. Bless your heart.

Epstein is dead
GMax in jail
Harvey in jail

You should be giddy. Right? We are.

Yes, but who are you giving credit to for those things? You are not giving credit to the people who actually made them happen.

The reporter who investigated
The law enforcement who arrested
The prosecutors who charged
The jury who convicted
The jailor who went to sleep

Ah, okay. So where does Trump and Q fit into that? Nowhere, that's where.

Trump is POTUS. Q is MilIntel. It’s not their jobs.

The reporter did her job. She’s making a movie and getting paid for her efforts. Thrilled for her.

However, the reporter can’t fix the border, lower taxes, declas docs to expose ObamaGate, negotiate with foreign powers, sign legislation into law, issue executive orders.

The reporter reports.
The POTUS is in charge of Executive Branch.

Not sure how the two get blurred with you.

Q’s not getting paid for the Epstein movie.
Trump isn’t getting paid for the Epstein movie.
The reporter is.

Again, who is hijacking her fame? A few on an Internet forum thread? Come on. That can’t be what has you all spun up, lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
After everything RBG has survived with her health, it’ll probably be a plane or car crash that takes her out. Mother Nature is getting owned by RBG.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Okay. Now I get it. You have reading comprehension problems, or you just enjoy being argumentative. Carry on. Sometimes that is the way some people finally reach the Light.

I'll be totally honest with you, I do have reading comprehension issues,I do enjoy being argumentative too. I'm sure you have noticed this lol. So many things happen on emotions, in life. Light will always shine in the darkest of places. I kinda like Queenie Q

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok shutting down at the office to head home. I’ll swing thru later.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"THIS CONTENT IS UNAVAILABLE"

THIS^^^was where the link took us. There was a page for CDC but that data you references was not there when I looked.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Since most people get their information from 90% of the National and Local media, they never see the GOOD NEWS.

Even the CDC's complicated website has good news, if you dig a little.

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits. A simple look at the frequently updated CDC website showing the Covid-19 Inpatient graphic, PROVES that the media, and many of their guests, are flat out liars.

CDC - Covid19 Inpatients Nationwide: www.cdc.gov...

Obama and his Administration believed the American people are "stupid". Obviously the Media does also.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
RBG immortal...

Will We Ever Be Able to Upload a Mind to a New Body?

In Altered Carbon, the body no longer matters. As one character quipped: “You shed it like a snake sheds its skin.” That’s because the human consciousness has been digitized, and can be moved between bodies—both real and synthetic.

Reminds me of the movie Freejack (1992).

In-Q-Tel Invests in Quantum Control Engineering Startup Q-CTRL

LOS ANGELES, April 14, 2020 – Q-CTRL, a startup that applies the principles of control engineering to accelerate the development of quantum technology, today announced a strategic investment by In-Q-Tel (IQT), the not-for-profit strategic investor that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the national security communities of the U.S. and its allies.

Q-CTRL is a pioneer in the field of quantum control engineering, delivering software products and professional services to help customers and partners harness the exotic properties of quantum physics for real-world benefit.

BlackRock and In-Q-Tel are partners in PALANTIR, who filed for IPO last week.

Secretive Company Palantir Preps to Enter the Stock Market

Connect the Quantum Q dots.💰💰💰

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not forgettinng the stand by Military Ship Hospital, plus a temporary Military style series of wards etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by:BUTCHERguy

originally posted by: dashen

Of course you do because in order to be a Q believer you must first divorce yourself from reality.
Of course you do because in order to be a Q believer you must first divorce yourself from reality.

BUTCHERguy:
Almost.
A Q believer must divorce themselves from your reality.

Me? I'm on the fence.
That's my reality.

While I am on the fence about all things Q too. I am 100% certain that kasalt is way way off base and probably should consider why that is a fact.

Q's first dropping was on 28 Oct 2017, roughly 2 years 9 months ago. If you can't figure out if Q is legit or not after nearly 3 years then something is seriously wrong, and you should figure out what that is.
edit on 14-7-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THE TROLLS!

It mucks up the threads and makes Dashen have to create new threads quicker than if you didn't!

IGNORE THEM!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
"THIS CONTENT IS UNAVAILABLE"

THIS^^^was where the link took us. There was a page for CDC but that data you references was not there when I looked.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Since most people get their information from 90% of the National and Local media, they never see the GOOD NEWS.

Even the CDC's complicated website has good news, if you dig a little.

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits. A simple look at the frequently updated CDC website showing the Covid-19 Inpatient graphic, PROVES that the media, and many of their guests, are flat out liars.

CDC - Covid19 Inpatients Nationwide: www.cdc.gov...

Obama and his Administration believed the American people are "stupid". Obviously the Media does also.

Yes I get that message also. So they saw that people are looking for correct information, and they shut it down?
edit on 14-7-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls, had to shake off the dust. Anyways, are we there yet? Just kidding honest.

Who here want's to speed things up? Do the regular participants want to keep things going? You want it over? How many more you want me or us to attract to this thread? Back to first (remember that), who want's to speed this up?

I understand I've come across as crazy sometimes, we all have our place, all have our piece in the puzzle. We all have crazy in us, that's human.

Just yesterday somebody mentioned "check mate" in another thread, I mentioned that a few days ago, Q will drop it too.

Who do we trust? Ourselves, if we put the shovels away we start thinking. I challenge anybody here on that. As yet crickets.

So where do we go? How many out there think magic is false? Two people from here have sent me bad juju, in my case it was just sneezes. I feel sorry for them when i mirror it, return it, good luck with that. Don't hurt your Brother.

Time for us all to dance. I'll take it easy on you both but it's out of my hands. Don't be a dick you won't get treated like one.

Although the future has already happened, it's still being written. Make the right choices, your choices. Q choices.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join