It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's White Purge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

World of Warcraft was one of the only truly good films in recent times.

Id love to watch 100 sequels lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

If it makes them $1 billion a movie. I'm sure that they will willingly admit that they dun goofed.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The WoW movie was cool but I don't think that it was well received.

Personally they never should of done live action and just stuck with the cut scene quality animation and motion capture. Would of been many times better.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think the solution to this is that everyone needs to cuss constantly and just dilute language to the degree that racist speech is ok again.

Once it's ok to hate anyone for petty things like skin color we can all finally get over this and move on.

Due to this reality, that legalizing racism is the only way to get rid of it (in our current situation), than I have to say I support free speech even the dumb # like race talk.

Sigh...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The WoW movie was cool but I don't think that it was well received.

Personally they never should of done live action and just stuck with the cut scene quality animation and motion capture. Would of been many times better.

I went in thinking it would be trash because it was live action.

My expectation is that I'd hate the film.

I was so wrong.

I wasn't prepared for the experience of being in Azeroth for real. It was unbelievable.

And Karazhan wow so well done...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yeah it seems they want to retcon the sequels. The thing is, I have absolutely no faith in them. I'm sure they'll just screw it up again. They'll probably double down on the wokeness.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm serious y'all.
It seems counter intuitive but it actually will work.

The way to get rid of this racism in today's culture is to 1) not care.

That's means it's OK to hate anyone for anything.

Fact:
ALL HUMANS HATE OTHER HUMANS

They will act like their personalized reasons justify their hate like "I hate them because they preach hate" are silly.

Hate is hate is hate.
All reasoning and all excuses fail.

And it needs to be OK to be a human being.
We are all learning and battling with demons in our hearts, namely the demon we call Hate.

Until it's OK to be human, and we recognize hate as a cry for our love and compassion, this will only get worse.

We're suppose to answer hate with Love.
Wake the # up!

It's time to say it's OK to be human.
It's OK to struggle with hate and fear.
It's up to us to HELP EVERYONE including and especially those with Hate rotting their soul.
They need Help! Not condemnation.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How's that for out of the box?

I saw everyone's views and thought "hmmm no one's ideas are solving this problem - I need a novel new approach to try and turn this around".

And therefore my reasoning in the post above^^^^

Im pretty sure it's the real solution too.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I have no problem with hiring a majority of women writers for Star Wars and a strong female lead. It's just that they hired writers who didn't seem to have an ounce of originality in their writing.

For example, the sci-fi cartoon Ricky and Morty is clever and witty, and one of the main writers definitely seems far left. However, the show still remains fun to watch because the writer is good. He was never hired because he fit A or B agenda.

And hiring a bunch of leftist writers in star wars wouldn't matter if the writing was good. You could cast a diverse cast of LGBTQ, females or whatever if the writing was there to support it.

edit on 13-7-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Exactly. This is the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. The best writers should be hired regardless of race, sex or orientation.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

McCarthyism and Marxism all rolled up in one. Either give the part to the best man for job regardless of color or....The collapse is coming.

edit on 13-7-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I have no problem with hiring a majority of women writers for Star Wars and a strong female lead. It's just that they hired writers who didn't seem to have an ounce of originality in their writing.

For example, the sci-fi cartoon Ricky and Morty is clever and witty, and one of the main writers definitely seems far left. However, the show still remains fun to watch because the writer is good. He was never hired because he fit A or B agenda.

And hiring a bunch of leftist writers in star wars wouldn't matter if the writing was good. You could cast a diverse cast of LGBTQ, females or whatever if the writing was there to support it.

Good point, but Humor to the Left is offensive. There is no 'good writing' without humor.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I agree. Though I would say both sides are collapsing: the Marxist-Globalist movement and the States as a sovereign nation. The Far Left could pull America down with them. Hope this will not be the case. I don't mean to be cynical but I believe it's dangerous to assume it will all work out on its own.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I'm looking forward to an all black viking movie.

Remember, this is a daily mail article so it could just be made up

Good luck

Wouldn't that qualify as "Cultural Appropriation" in the NewSpeak?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Already done. Tyler Perry set it up in Georgia.

Not to mention he has *Royalty* warming up in the wings.

And

Mixed race royalty too. (although she prefers to call herself black

because that gives her more cards in her hand to play with!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Very well said.......

If people stopped trying to be please'rs and remembered this - *You can please

some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the

time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.*

The world might just be a better place?

edit on 14-7-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What happens to any business when it alienates 72 percent of its customer base? I am sure a boycott will result from this, not to mention lawsuits. Expect big losses for streaming services and the box office (actually both were already in the toilet). Also I am pretty sure this violates Workplace anti discrimination laws. There will be no shortage of lawyers to go after them for blatant discrimination, that’s easy money. Something they really can’t afford right now since movies are basically a dead industry to begin with.
edit on 14-7-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A live-action starcraft movie would be amazing. Like starship troopers.
edit on 14-7-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
They already have these laws in hollyweird.

Every commerical in tv must and will feature a person of color.

Imagine an army of people who will never work a day in their lives.

But everyday they call, email, send letters demanding these things.

My friend who made a semi successful independent movie created the movie based on his experience.
His friends were white but he was Forced to make one black if he wanted the movie to be given clearance.

This has happened is the hospitals,.schools and politics.

Because of affirmative action you must pass on people with more experiences and with higher intelligence to add to diversity.

This creates a less skilled and productive environment.

Stay out of hospitals today because a majority of the workers there are not qualified.
They dont have the skill or intelligence to operate important medical devices.

Buttons not being pushed are costing lives.

In colleges you have professor who should never be there

In politics the same, but they have tremendous power to spue their stupidity.

Out of compassion and afraid of racism they are letting nonqualified people in important places and the results are poor.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It is ironic all the celebs telling us what is best are eating themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join