It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's White Purge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Here we go. The stripping away of jobs from White people in Hollywood. People with families often say they can't speak out because they have families to support, but these people are losing their jobs and won't be able to support their families. If only they'd spoken out sooner.

A revolution is under way. White actors are being fired. Edicts from studio bosses make it clear that only minorities – racial and sexual – can be given jobs.

A new wave of what has been termed by some as anti-white prejudice is causing writers, directors and producers to fear they will never work again. One described the current atmosphere as 'more toxic than Chernobyl', with leading actors afraid to speak out amid concern they will be labelled racist.

... 'We're only hiring people of colour, women or LGBT to write, star, produce, operate the cameras, work in craft services. If you are white, you can't speak out because you will instantly be branded 'racist' or condemned for 'white privilege'.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This sounds like a significant development.
Remind me to scan TMZ because usually the black guy
is lower than the jewish guy (I mean when in split screen
the jew is almost always just a little higher in the frame)
but I could have sworn
recently
I seen the geometry reversed
where the lawyer guy is now just a tad lower.

hmmm

# 1135
edit on 13-7-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't know, the new black Batgirl is hot. Way better looking that the lesbian one that actually quit on her own. I may actually watch an entire episode now.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Or why not just start a black hollywood from scratch?
Oh gawd too much work?
Why work if you can just snatch a ready made one, after all whites are now officially allowed to be discriminated against.
Actually if you defend whites, you are automatically racist.
Oh-kaaayyyy...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Even before this crazy year Hollywood had their agenda of forced diversity and female domination fantasies. Everything largely sucked Im struggling to think of a good movie in the past 4 years. Disney completely killing star wars, the all female ghostbusters...yuck.

Now Weinstein and Epstein get rekt...Kevin Spacey whatever happened there...everyone suddenly got #metoo'd...etc etc...Hollywood is taking L's all around.

And I think there's more on the way. I say good riddance.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

So if I don't watch batgirl with the new actor am I racist, misogynist or still homophobic?

I want to know what I'm guilty of...
Honestly I don't care... The show was terrible.

But back to the main point.
This trend started a long time ago but now is happening at a ridiculous pace.
Unfortunately it's not just a Hollywood trend.
Police and schools do it with bad results.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I don't know, the new black Batgirl is hot. Way better looking that the lesbian one that actually quit on her own. I may actually watch an entire episode now.

Pretty sure she is lesbian too, still hot but just saying, that said the first iteration was awful anyway.

Hollyweird doesn't watch out they are going to go the way of the dinosaur anyway. Nothing kills creativity like pandering and forcing idealism.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Black is the new gay.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Ever hear of BET?

Black Entertainment Television

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I thought that was a network dedicated to gambling...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
They do most of their writing and filming prep in the summer from what I read on very tight schedules. It's going to get interesting. The virus had to slow down that process. Seems like there will be a dead zone for a while especially for movies.

I was looking at Amazon Prime shows and HBO and the new content is drying up. Also new movie previews. Not nearly as many. Then with movie theatres empty, big financial losses coming. How are they going to pay these high dollar actors in this environment. Best thing to do is go get some actors on the cheap. It may have nothing to do with minorities big picture and more to do with finance.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Or why not just start a black hollywood from scratch?
Oh gawd too much work?
Why work if you can just snatch a ready made one, after all whites are now officially allowed to be discriminated against.
Actually if you defend whites, you are automatically racist.
Oh-kaaayyyy...

Why not? Bollywood seems to be doing well.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I see it as just another example of cyclical over-reaction.

Even with that, I cut the chord long ago with the stupid hundreds of channels of crap.
The only thing worth watching for me is Discovery and History channels... and I get that all from the internet only, when I can. You tube probably gives me more entertainment, other than ATS ,,, and lets not go there.

This whole world is #ed up in some kind of racial and minority nightmare. Best left to just building stuff, staying away from other people and caring for family.

As far as Hollywood goes, perhaps some payback for the severe political bull#, most of it from high profile actors...
And to think, I used to be impressed seeing their hands in the cement. Now, they can stick their faces in it.
edit on 13-7-2020 by charlyv because: c

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Hollywood is going too Far Left for sure and it's very concerning. Practically each day I'm seeing the Far Left take over more and do more damage to the States and Canada. It is a war, whether people like it or not. The public may win, but if the Globalists win then it won't matter. We'll be told what we can watch and can't. Just like China.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I just read an article saying they are for sure feeling it financially, losses in the billions. When that happens in any industry first thing to do is stop the bleeding with cheap labor. It could backfire on Hollywood and start disputes on salaries, pay cuts...discrimination lawsuits by white people. Then those pesky flippant rioters and looters. You know they are salivating to get their hands on Hollywood's loot.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think there are some good shows on Amazon Prime and Netflix. But all these streaming sites have an obvious Far Left slant, though it doesn't seem to effect every production. I haven't seen that many movies lately myself. Very few in recent years and none since Joker.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Bad financial decision if you ask me. Leys pander to the smaller % of people that spend less money.

I already canceled me netflix over this very issue months ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I think it goes deeper than just trying to be trendy. There is a strong political push towards Marxism lately, which has recently exploded out from a slow movement over several years now.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to an all black viking movie.

Remember, this is a daily mail article so it could just be made up

Good luck

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes. Disney for example has twice borrowed several billion dollars since the quarantine started. They'll blame everything on the pandemic but they were in trouble before that. Hasty acquisitions of commercial property, the dumbest being the acquisition of Fox for 71 billion dollars (they were not allowed to obtain Fox News thankfully.) They own Marvel and have ruined the comics. They've decimated Star Wars as an artistic property, in my opinion both as a long-time fan and an author. They hire charismatic networkers, not talented artists. They hire Far Left extremists, not level-headed human beings. So the quality (and sanity) of their work has diminished. It's all happened either by or under the watch of CEO Bob Iger, but the major shareholders have sat back and allowed this to happen. Many of them have expressed disdain, yet what have they done to remedy it? He may have stepped down as CEO but from all accounts he's still acting like a CEO or advisor to Bob Chapek. They have not fired Kathleen Kennedy or stopped her and others from bashing the fans. Their sense of corporate pride (ego) is clearly more important to them than mending a broken fandom.

The amount of damage done in the Star Wars franchise is certainly beyond repair at this point, both artistically and PR-wise.
edit on 13-7-2020 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join