It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Greetings. It's been awhile since I've posted anything to this board. I'm here only now because I had an odd occurence happen to me while I was at Starbucks drinking coffee, and visiting with my Cousin who's there working. I used to frequent the place often before the virus hit, and everything here shutdown. However, this is the third trip I've made to the store and actually hungout since the orders were lifted a couple months ago.

Anyway, as I was sitting, drinking my coffee. My Cousin came over and sat in the chair next me, and we were just chilling. Now, this is were the encounter begins. A young girl entered the door and sat right next me, close enough it couldn't be called social distancing by any means. She sat on the window casing in front of an electrical outlet to my right. Definitely within 3ft. She then began to have a conversation on her phone. As she is talking, my Cousin and l were chilling in the two chairs, still having conversation.

The girl was talking loud enough that I overheard her say "she was homeless." Other than that I really wasn't trying to hear her conversation. Even though it was practically in my ear. I noticed her legs were bruised around her inner thigh. Heavy bruising. And her legs looked as if they were eaten by mosquitoes. Some scarring.

This is where the strangeness began. My Cousin got up and went back to the table where he was working. I sat there finishing up a game on my phone, and browsing social media. After about two minutes she got up and walked out the door. I look over and her wallet is there. It's small, hand size. Credit cards fit in it perfectly from left to right. With a small pocket in the back.

I reached over and picked it up and followed her outside to give it back to her, but she was far enough ahead I just stayed put. Thinking she'd be back for it. I opened the wallet. Looking for a contact number. What she was carrying was very strange. She had several credit cards. An ID that said US government. And several other security swipe keys neccesary for entry into somewhere. Also inside was a blank white card that read, " you're going to die." In bold black print. There was also a credit card sized black casing about an eighth of an inch thick. Heavy. Reminded me of a magnet of some type. Plus some cash.

Anyway, I decided to look her up on Facebook and send her a message on Messenger. I told her she had left her wallet behind at Starbucks. Twenty minutes later she responds very non chalontly. "Are you still there?" I said, yes. She replied "great, on my way." she came in I gave her her wallet, then she went to the restroom. As she exited the restroom and walked toward me. Her face was pale, and she looked frightened.

I motioned her over and began to ask her questions. At this point I had already viewed her profile on Facebook. And new a little bit about her. She was a professional dancer in New York. Graduated from Cornell University. She also has videos on youtube dancing on set. With millions of views. Very odd to be homeless and in her condition considering her history I've seen this far.So I began questioning her. I began with an apology for rummaging through her wallet, looking for contact information. She replied, don't worry. I have a tracker in there. And she walked out. Fricking strange. Very, very odd that she'd be in the position she's in considering her profile.

Feel free to ask questions.

edit on 13-7-2020 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Error.
edit on 13-7-2020 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Curious. I would have wanted to find out what caused the bruising first, then inquired about the contents of the wallet, and what your cousin noticed and who she spoke with on the phone. The eerie "You're going to die" card would have made me ask directly about that.
It's a pretty visual description of the encounter, but so many questions linger. Would have wanted to contact her later for a follow up.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It all happen very spontaneously. I was minding my own business. Totally caught off guard by the encounter.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KandinskyChaos
I was baffled by what I had seen in her wallet. I was confused for a moment. I had a lot of information real quick that didn't add up.

edit on 13-7-2020 by Daedal because: Ets

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Bruising on inner thighs, professional dancer;

Pole dancer.

Tight grip on pole can result in bruising.

Different strokes for different folks!

(No shaming; pole dancing has become a popular form of aerobic excerise)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar
She definitely was not a pole dancer. She danced ballet in New York. And the appearance of her Facebook profile shows she's very well to do. Or so it looks.

edit on 13-7-2020 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar
You could say she was famous in her circle.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If I'm allowed to I'll post a link to her profile on Facebook. But I need permission first from someone here. There isn't any profanity or anything vulgar.
edit on 13-7-2020 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2020 by Daedal because: Eta

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

The black credit card sized case could be a seed key case for a digital wallet or could even be some kind of hardware wallet.

There are also trackers available not much bigger than a credit card.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The bruises are probably from being held up by a male dancer.
Like when they do a routine and she runs at him and jumps, he catches her holding her legs.

Some people bruise very easily

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That would make sense. I couldn't tell you if it was one or if it wasn't. Definitely a strange crossing of paths.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge
Right. I get that.

new topics

top topics

join