It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warn's of a New Virus From Kazakhstan, 1700 People Dead so far

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
It's now officially wear a mask or die time.

wow.

That is a Subjective Statement . Your Personal Opinion Noted among Others ..........

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
now that its started, its never going to stop. it will be one thing after another from here on out.

What good is COVID if they can't keep us in constant fear? Some aren't taking it seriously... So they'll just keep people petrified by constantly bringing up every sickness around the planet and embellishing it.

This is the new vector for control like terrorism. Now everyone be good little statists and vote in R's and D's so we can keep giving up rights and overpaying on taxes for debt and spending initiatives that don't benefit us.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

According to CNN, Kazakhstan denies the Chinese accusation. I normally wouldn't believe CNN, but them not fear mongering the crap out of this gives it some validity imo

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wait, is this just the Plague outbreak that China is again blaming on something else? Seems to me that the good old Chinese sees to have forgotten that another time in history a raspatory illness came from that place right before the plague started to go everywhere. Pepperidge farm remembers, Pepperidge farm remembers all.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
It's now officially wear a mask or die time.

wow.

We got time...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

In this day of interesting facts, I'm just going to add these links and quotes to my above post.

Types of plague
Plague can be transmitted and cause illness in one or more of these forms:

When the Y. pestis bacteria enters the body through the bite of an infected flea or through a cut or break in the skin, the resulting disease is called bubonic plague. “Buboes” are swollen painful lymph nodes. Bubonic plague is the most common form of the disease and untreated it may progress to septicemic plague (see below).
When Y. pestis bacteria accumulate in the bloodstream, septic shock occurs and the resulting disease is called septicemic plague.
When Y. pestis bacteria are inhaled, they lodge in the lungs and the resulting disease is called pneumonic plague. Pneumonic plague is of particular concern because it can be spread from person to person.

And (from same link)

How is pneumonic plague spread? What are the symptoms?
Pneumonic plague occurs when the Y. pestis bacterium is inhaled. The disease may be spread through face-to-face contact when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Because it enters the body by being inhaled, pneumonic plague could be spread intentionally if the bacteria were put into aerosol form.

The symptoms of pneumonic plague begin one to four days after exposure to the bacteria. The symptoms include fever, headache, weakness and a bloody or watery cough due to infection of the lungs (pneumonia). The pneumonia rapidly becomes worse and — without early treatment — it can be fatal.

So when China says that the found a new and scary form of pneumonia coming in from another country, we should remind ourselves that the last time China introduced a plague it cost the world almost 80% of the population.

Of course in did plant the seeds for the Renaissance it it's not all bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes,because China is as good as their word!(sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

/shrug

Opinion? More like observation.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I'm sure Pelosi/Tedros/Fauci are working on a way to expedite the virus's importation to the U.S.. ANY virus.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Smarties

" ' unknown pneumonia ' "

Meaning that they AGAIN Effed Up and let Escape yet Another of their Biological MAN MADE Weapons on an Unsuspecting Guinea Pig Public Deliberately or by Accident . The CCP Needs to be Eradicated for the Good of Humanity . They are More Trouble than they are WORTH........

Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing. What virus escaped that they tinkered with to add "gain of function" capabilities on.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Next thing you know the CCP will try putting Legs on a Snake ...........Hmm..

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, how much more can this world take? 2020 is gonna be a year that no one will forget. Gonna keep an eye on this new virus. If it does happen to be true and spreads into another pandemic...….God be with us

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Wait, is this just the Plague outbreak that China is again blaming on something else? Seems to me that the good old Chinese sees to have forgotten that another time in history a raspatory illness came from that place right before the plague started to go everywhere. Pepperidge farm remembers, Pepperidge farm remembers all.

So, what is it? Some of you are saying it's harmless, some of you are saying it's a plague (trump disciples) some saying its not that bad.So which one is is?

Even Lord Trump cannot make his mind up!
edit on 12-7-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
the Chinese Communist Party and Kazakhstan have very strained relations at the moment due to Kazakhstan objecting to the monstrous treatment of Turkic people in Uyghuristan.

Would not surprise me in the least if the Communist Party did this to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Chinese likely brought it there.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought I'd add that the Canadian and UK sources, in addition to Israeli ones, are also using the term "bio weapons" research in reference to GOF studies. In fact one source claimed it is common knowledge that the Chinese military are doing bio weapons research through their labs like Wuhan.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

In fact one source claimed it is common knowledge that the Chinese military are doing bio weapons research through their labs like Wuhan.

You will find that pretty much every government are doing the exact same thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't think Iceland has a bioweapons program

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So true.

Lately I've been diving deep down in to the Corona virus rabbit hole (perhaps bat infested cave is more apt). When I got back to the first genome sequences of COVID-01 back in 2003, there were more than half a dozen universities and research centers from all over the world involved, collaborators include the National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada, claimed to have cracked the genetic sequence first.

During the 2002–2004 SARS outbreak, over 8,000 people from 29 different countries and territories were infected, and at least 774 died worldwide. Scary stats for the first corona virus to be studied, sure justified all that risky GOF research they have done since then. Now look after 18 years, they sure made, er, discovered, some nifty, ah, naturally occurring, pathogens since then.
edit on 12-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

I read last week that there was bubonic plague in Kasakstan and that one person had it, now I'm reading its a new virus!

China letting loose on the Biological weapons again.

Let's hope this one is kept under control and not spread around the globe like Covid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join