It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warn's of a New Virus From Kazakhstan, 1700 People Dead so far

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, you are making worse than what it actually is, and some people in the West have been doing that with every aspect of China.

HERE

China’s national debt is currently 54.44% of its GDP, a significant increase from 2014 when the national debt was at 41.54% of China’s GDP. China’s national debt is currently over ¥38 trillion (over $5 trillion USD). An International Monetary Fund report from 2015 stated that China’s debt is relatively low, and many economists have dismissed worries over the size of the debt both in its overall size and relative to China’s GDP. China currently has the world’s largest economy and the largest population of 1,415,045,928 people

THEY are changing their model to be aggressive land grabbers instead of world traders... how hard is it to understand that? 

Yeah because China are invading countries and taking all there resources! What they are doing in the south China sea, is wrong, and they need sanctions, but what they are doing is hardly going to replace their economy,

But of course, China want world domination and want to take over the planet! lol

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

But of course, China want world domination and want to take over the planet! lol

Why do you say lol... look up "China Plan 2049"

Their debt is in the failure of their plus 10% faked growth goals for decades...their population has invested into real estate that has failed, their buildings are poorly built... you need to look a little more under the hood as to what happening in China.

They are working to build a Navy equal to the US, why is that all of a sudden, why go after Hong Kong, Taiwan, many atolls, expand into Africa, most of Asia... etc if they were not posturing for further expansion.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Their debt is in the failure of their plus 10% faked growth goals for decades...their population has invested into real estate that has failed, their buildings are poorly built... you need to look a little more under the hood as to what happening in China.

And I have answered this eith my links and the fact that people have said it's not as bad as people are making out, as was said in the links. Shat more can a say?

They are working to build a Navy equal to the US, why is that all of a sudden,

Two answers to that. One, because they are surrounded by American basis, and we all know how your government likes to invade countries, or have a hand in their destruction (Iraq and Libya)

And two, why can't they build up their navy? Is there a law that says China cannot do that, and only the West, esp America can?

why go after Hong Kong, Taiwan,

Even though I do not agree with what they are doing in Hong Kong, it has nothing to do eith the first steps of taking over the world. The situation and history regarding Hong Kong and China is a difficult one.

As for Taiwan. There is absolutly now way that China will invade Taiwan, unless they are on a suicide mission, and willing to destroy everything they have done, over a war they cannot win. It's ridiculous.

expand into Africa

They have expanded into Africa, so what? Did they invade Africa?

They are doing alot in Africa, even though of course this is something gets on return with resources. Who was it thst left Africa in a huge mess? That's right, the West.

most of Asia

They have invaded most of Asia too? Please explain further?

if they were not posturing for further expansion.

You talk about expansion, but how many American bases surround China?

And your hypocritcy is unbelievable. Your own government was involved in two ilegal invasions in Iraq and Libya. Destroyed both countries killing thousands of innocent men, women and children, and gave rise to a new breed of terrorism, and don't get me started on your governments involvement in Yemen.

But that's ok right? It was the good old west who done all this out of the goodness of their hearts!

Wake up!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And I have answered this...

You are wrong and so yes nothing more to say on it... My posting on their current condition is from today's news BTW...

Two answers to that. One, because they are surrounded by American basis, and we all know how your government likes to invade countries, or have a hand in their destruction (Iraq and Libya)

They are a huge country of 1.4 billion people, AND we are their No 1 customer, so using your logic why would the US ever want to invade them being customer No 1.

And two, why can't they build up their navy? Is there a law that says China cannot do that, and only the West, esp America can?

I asked why would they build up if they didn't want to extend their foot print? I didn't ask if it was lawful or not...lol

The point is whether China is becoming physically aggressive that is a different model to their bushiness aggressiveness from the past... stay on point...lol

They have invaded most of Asia too? Please explain further?

That is the direction they want to go...2049 plan...

No need to reply...

edit on 17-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

if they were not posturing for further expansion.

It's assumptions, that's it, but you do tend to turn assumptions into facts, as you done a few times in the reply.

They are a huge country of 1.4 billion people, AND we are their No 1 customer, so using your logic why would the US ever want to invade them being customer No 1.

When did I say America want to invade them? A lot of people on here want a war with China, and I question them, but I never said America wants go invade them.

I asked why would they build up if they didn't want to extend their foot print? I didn't ask if it was lawful or not...lol

I answered you! Becsuse they have the right to, and because they are surrounded by bases.

The point is whether China is becoming physically aggressive that is a different model to their bushiness aggressiveness from the past... stay on point...lol

Again, I answered this!

That is the direction they want to go...2049 plan...

No need to reply...

Oh, so you changed from they have most of Asia to they will in the future lol All assumptions!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I answered you! Becsuse they have the right to, and because they are surrounded by bases.

So...asking as you do... Are bases illegal? Are those bases in Asia because of them or NK? So the US having bases in Japan, as example, is a threat to China? We are their no 1 customer that let them get away with corporate murder for like 30 years, they should love us...

Oh, so you changed from they have most of Asia to they will in the future lol All assumptions!

If you took from any of my posts that at anytime I meant they physically own Asia that was not my intended. I have said many times their model to rule the world through communist Government subsidized business and trade was their first goal to become the worlds super power and that is just not happening as they would like. Their faked growth and never ending loans has caught up to them, and the world is not bending over for them as in they did in the past as they did things like force companies to give up their proprietary rights to do business in China and steal everything else and many other back handed moves.

They are moving to a more aggressive stance and that is why they are pushing India, Hong Kong, Taiwan while aggressive posturing in many other directions, YES I agree not good for business, but that is not their primary direction anymore.

Believe it or not, I don't care... This is not about whether the US does the same... it is about identifying China's new direction and their 2049 plan kind of shows that.

edit on 17-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So...asking as you do... Are bases illegal? Are those bases in Asia because of them or NK? 

I never said they were illegal. I said thst is a good enough reason for China to build up it's militery, and they every right to, as I have explained.

So the US having bases in Japan, as example, is a threat to China?

So, it's just Japan eh? How about South Korea and the island of Guan?

We are their no 1 customer that let them get away with corporate murder for like 30 years, they should love us...

And I suppose no one in America has benefited from trading with China, as has nothing to do with your economy in any way?

It works both ways.

Yes America is their number one customer
US$418.6 billion (16.8% of China’s total exports) but you do you think China only relies on America?

Hong Kong: $279.6 billion (11.2%)
Japan: $143.2 billion (5.7%)
South Korea: $111 billion (4.4%)
Vietnam: $98 billion (3.9%)
Germany: $79.7 billion (3.2%)
India: $74.9 billion (3%)
Netherlands: $73.9 billion (3%)
United Kingdom: $62.3 billion (2.5%

Of course this also helps every single countries economy. Like I said, it works both ways.

If you took from any of my posts that at anytime I meant they physically own Asia that was not my intended.

Well, you sure worded it that way.

I have said many times their model to rule the world through communist Government subsidized business and trade was their first goal to become the worlds super power and that is just not happening as they would like.

Wow! So you can read their minds, you know their plans! You should work for your government! I am sure we would be at war in no time!

So your government in the last few decades, have not been responsible for invading countries, destabilized countries, causing the deaths of thousands of innocent people (And getting away with it) and giving rise to terrorists. You are completly innocent of thst, and it's the birribke Chinese that want to rule the world. Is thst right?

Their faked growth and never ending loans has caught up to them, and the world is not bending over for them as in they did in the past as they did things like force companies to give up their proprietary rights to do business in China and steal everything else and many other back handed moves.

And the West went down a different route when it comes to getting what they want, just a bad in my eyes.

They are moving to a more aggressive stance and that is why they are pushing India,

This thing with China and India has been going on for years. Only reason it made the papers is this time people were killed. No one knows how it started. It could have been China, it could have been India but of course, because China is the new boogeyman in the West, then China started it. No one knows how it started.

So what are you saying? China is going to invade India too?

Hong Kong, Taiwan while aggressive posturing in many other directions, YES I agree not good for business, but that is not their primary direction anymore.

It's not going to happen!China cannot go up against the West, they cannot even go up against America in a war! It makes no sense at all this new stance you are talking about. It's impossible for them to gain anything, apart from the destruction of China.
It would be suicide!

Believe it or not, I don't care... This is not about whether the US does the same... it is about identifying China's new direction and their 2049 plan kind of shows that.

There is no new direction! As stated above, makes no sense!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join