It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-year-old kid violently punched in Cape Girardeau, police search for suspect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
it's a kid Blunt....no need for a grown-ass man to hit a kid for no reason.a reply to: Bluntone22

edit on 6-7-2020 by whosWatchingyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whosWatchingyou

To borrow from Bill Burr, I can come up with plenty of reasons to do it... you just dont do it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Update:

www.kfvs12.com... -kid-violently-punched-cape-girardeau-police-search-suspect/

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

TextThe public has understandably expressed a desire to see Moore charged with a hate crime for this heinous crime. In accordance with state statutes, this charge would only apply if the assault was categorized to a lesser degree, which would not be in the best interest of seeking true justice for the victim.
Update:

Cape Girardeau police officers were able to identify the suspect after viewing video footage of the incident. Officers have since travelled to the suspect’s residence and various additional locations he is known to frequent; however, they have been met with a lack of cooperation from the suspect’s friends and family.

A formal warrant has now been issued on the suspect, who is now able to be publicly identified as, Cedric Charles Moore, Jr., a 27 year-old male from Cape Girardeau. Moore is being charged with Felony Assault in the 2nd Degree and Felony Child Endangerment in the 1st Degree due to the age of the victim and the violence of the act. Moore’s bond has been set at $50,000.00 cash only.

The public has understandably expressed a desire to see Moore charged with a hate crime for this heinous crime. In accordance with state statutes, this charge would only apply if the assault was categorized to a lesser degree, which would not be in the best interest of seeking true justice for the victim.

edit on 6-7-2020 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2020 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: edaced4

Good, they have named him, now they have to find him.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Having trouble formatting this on mobile. Thought yall might want to see updates

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes - thanks so much for the update!!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh wow this is terrible!

Unfortunately he is the wrong color for the media to care.

I hope they catch the scumbag

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4
Having trouble formatting this on mobile. Thought yall might want to see updates
Thanks for the update, his equally scumbag family is trying to hide him, hopefully his neighbors turn his ass in.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sorry but I have zero symapthy for this little kid - he's on a street corner at night in front of a loud speaker blasting black music that says he's drunk and high right now dancing like a girl and when a car stops, the guy gets out, he sees him and knows he should stop but after a moment of hesitation goes right back to being a flower - My dad would have punched me like that too, this little kid needs some serious parenting and he got it.

Normally I would say throw the book at knockout game, but this kid just learned an important lesson about the world and isn't that bad off for it.
edit on 7-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports
I hope you have no children if punching them in the face is what you consider good parenting.
But then, of course if your Dad used this method, I can see why you are so f-d up!

edit on 7-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Another update

Man accused of assaulting 12 yrs old boy turns himself in

It has not been filed as a hate crime due to hate crime statute is assault in the 3rd degree, a lower degree of assault than what has been filed.

edit on 8-7-2020 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

I really wonder how this is going to pan out, and I also wonder why it still hasn't garnered much national attention...
edit on 8-7-2020 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I hope you have no children if punching them in the face is what you consider good parenting.
But then, of course if your Dad used this method, I can see why you are so f-d up!

Yup, what a psychopath

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The 'little kid' who did nothing wrong, to anyone.

What is wrong with you?

Damn, Son.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You know why. The kid is the wrong color. If a white man did that then it'd be national news for a month.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join