It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-year-old kid violently punched in Cape Girardeau, police search for suspect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: edaced4

That was more of a slap...
I will give the assailant a bit of credit for that... but not much.

Hard to understand the mentality as to why someone would do something like that.

See amended opinion below...
The dude had a clenched fist but missed.

Malarkey. That was no slap by any reasonable definition. Not a PUNCH...but sure as heck not a slap. Slaps don’t knock you down, normally.

Read my post farther down.
It was a punch that missed its mark.
34 second mark shows everything.

And I image a slap from behind when you don’t see it coming would very easily know someone down.. especially a full grown man hitting a 12 yr old kid.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I wish this video would go viral!!

Though I feel terrible for the poor kid...
(according to the article, he was hit hard enough to need the hospital - you can see thick blood coming from his nose, and he looks a bit dazed)

...it's a bit heart warming to see the way all those people (& such a diverse group) come hurrying over in support and to give witness (I assume it's a police officer someone brought over) about the assault..

The fact that the victim is white and 2 African-Americans immediately to come to his aid, the first one actually running after the perpetrator, right up to the SUV before it screeched away -

- well, I think it shows quite clearly how a lot of this divisive 'racism' stuff is not the primary 'reality' of average Americans...

...& in fact, is being deliberately driven as an 'agenda' by people who understand that the more you highlight the 'negative' -
- inciting angry finger pointing on one side and reactionary defensiveness on the other -
- the more you can cause both sides to increase the worsening of the problem.

Whereas, if videos like this would get wide coverage & commentary and really get the focus on such examples of kindness & unity among diverse people...

...and by highlighting the 'positive' - emphasizing real images of real people 'being' how activists (true hearted ones) want the country/world 'to be' -

- it's a much, much more effective form of messaging.

Because psychologically, people tend to 'become' what you tell them they 'are', so instead of the negative "You're horrible racists who need to change" -

- a more effective message is:
'See the kind, caring humans (of all colors) in this video -
- everyone has 'this' inside them, and you have the power to bring your 'humanity' to the surface and 'be' the 'good' that can change the world.'

edit on 4-7-2020 by lostgirl because: grammer

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Should be a mandatory minimum of 10 years for the azzhole.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I will say the assaulter is a punk, my next comment may strike some as cold but what is a is a 12 year old doing out on the streets at 12:40 at night? Where were his parents?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Also the young man whom chased the scum bag WAS black, the man that attacked the Kid was probably mixed race and BROWN, actually on the lighter side of BROWN.

Basically this look's to be scum attacking a child, does race come into it, maybe and maybe not but it was a bad incident and I hope that kid is fine, the Kid that jumped up and chased him look's like he would have kicked seven bell's out of the culprit BUT the culprit's face is clearly on the camera so dumb criminal.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
About 18 miles from me is a section of Chicago where young people have to shoot someone to be allowed into the gang, or promoted within the gang.

Maybe what happened in this video is a more humane version of passing a gang-admission test.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LABTECH767
About 18 miles from me is a section of Chicago where young people have to shoot someone to be allowed into the gang, or promoted within the gang.

Maybe what happened in this video is a more humane version of passing a gang-admission test.

Nah, not at all. Just an opportunistic hate crime. It was as simple as the attacker seeing him and telling the driver to stop for a second so he could punch him. That wouldn't be respected by a gang as an initiation.

That'd be too easy for a promotion, punching a helpless kid in the head. How would that get someone rank? It's weak as f.

Unrelated, but I found this on the youtube channel of the person who posted it. Their only videos are racism related, footage of whites being attacked by blacks or vice versa. If they go viral, that's alot of money from advertisement.

Take a good look at it.
edit on 5-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Little help with a word there care?

What is initiation? I'll take "Street gangs of the 70s" for a thousand Alex?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

An outright, you're gonna be eating through a straw for awhile, find a friend to pick your nose because all 10 digits have been snapped off, the bruises and swelling make your ethnicity a question, death may result ass whipping is called for here. No cops, no judge, no jury... just the thug perp and that young man's dad or older brother with a slapjack and an ax handle in a locked room.

Yeah, and sadly social justice will make the cum-up-ins a viral video too.

I would have turned around and shot the guy right in the face

Come at me like that, you WILL get shot, I won't wait to ask questions. Im not looking for a fight, you hit me, I'll shoot you.

Guy is just lucky he dealt with a CHAZ-type person.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
A 12 year old CHAZ person..ok

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

An outright, you're gonna be eating through a straw for awhile, find a friend to pick your nose because all 10 digits have been snapped off, the bruises and swelling make your ethnicity a question, death may result ass whipping is called for here. No cops, no judge, no jury... just the thug perp and that young man's dad or older brother with a slapjack and an ax handle in a locked room.

Well, erm...stated. LOL

I read about this story in my "i wish a MFer would" voice when i saw it earlier.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally sted by: vonclod

12 year old gonna learn real quick huh.

Yes Ill knock a 12yr old out in a second.

If I'm threatened, at that point I do dot care about your age, if I can knock you the fucck out and you are threatening me?
You better hope thats all I do.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

on the same channel guy punches a woman

so many azzholes in this world today, wish there was instant karma for them all

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

No, but that's the way those animals are, they can't go face to face it's always attack from behind or from the side. Better charge him/it with a hate crime, if the rolls were reversed it would be.
edit on 5-7-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

...Yes Ill knock a 12yr old out in a second.

If I'm threatened, at that point I do dot care about your age,...

Man, if you feel that threatened by twelve-year-olds, you should probably avoid going outside, it's scary out there.

On topic, that 'man' is a Goddamn coward, I hope the kids family sues him and treats the kid for his troubles.

Imagine the uproar if skin colours were reversed,...CNN would have a field day.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: Vector99

...Yes Ill knock a 12yr old out in a second.

If I'm threatened, at that point I do dot care about your age,...

Man, if you feel that threatened by twelve-year-olds, you should probably avoid going outside, it's scary out there.

On topic, that 'man' is a Goddamn coward, I hope the kids family sues him and treats the kid for his troubles.

Imagine the uproar if skin colours were reversed,...CNN would have a field day.

If they find him. I can only imagine how hard it is to find 2 individuals, a driver you can't see in the video and the man who gets out to punch the kid in a fist drive by based on a few seconds of footage. I don't know what city that was in, but let's assume it has several hundreds of thousands of residents and more. No license plate to go on, just a make and model, and a glimpse of the attacker.

Can they even use facial recognition technology on footage like that?

And you're right about CNN. I'm surprised Fox doesn't have a shock article on their page about it, it's right up their alley. Maybe they do, I'm not going to waste the time to scour through their dumpster to find it.

The video above with the white people attacking the black hotel employee is CNN material. If the victim is black, CNN. If white, Fox. Two sides of a coin. If your team bet heads vs tails, you win the toss for an article to anger your base.
edit on 5-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

No, but that's the way those animals are, they can't go face to face it's always attack from behind or from the side. Better charge him/it with a hate crime, if the rolls were reversed it would be.

Just as typical to have five or six attackers surround the kid when he goes down and kick him in the torso, head and face until he may never stand again. The kid kinda looks gay, at the very least frail with lily white skin tone, was the attacker homophobic as well as a racist? Big tough black guy beating up a frail kid without warning, doesn't really matter what sparked it in the attacker's mind, it seems to be some kind of hate crime to me. It sure didn't come from a place of love and acceptance.
edit on 5-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Just as typical to have five or six attackers surround the kid when he goes down and kick him in the torso, head and face until he may never stand again. The kid kinda looks gay, at the very least frail with lily white skin tone, was the attacker homophobic as well as a racist? Big tough black guy beating up a frail kid without warning, doesn't really matter what sparked it in the attacker's mind, it seems to be some kind of hate crime to me. It sure didn't come from a place of love and acceptance.

I think he was a little too young to determine sexual preference. Probably just different, into hip hop pop n lock dancing. Probably watches dancers on YouTube in public exhibition videos and likes being seen, a performer.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

For example, this is the headline story at the top of Fox's page right now, the morning of 7/5/2020.

A 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy were among those fatally shot Saturday night as Chicago erupted in gun violence on Independence Day.

The evening included two attacks that each had eight victims, the Chicago Tribune reported.

The girl, identified by her family as Natalie Wallace, was outside her grandmother’s home at a Fourth of July party in the city's Austin neighborhood around 7 p.m. when a vehicle pulled up and three men got out and started shooting indiscriminately, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

The girl was shot in her head and pronounced dead after she was rushed to a hospital, police said, according to Chicago's FOX 32.

www.foxnews.com...

Now, Fox readers damn sure don't care about black on black crime, black children getting caught in the line of fire during black on black armed disputes.

So why is it the biggest promoted story?

Because, it shows an implied hypocrisy in the Black Lives Matter debacle. It's saying "Look! They're killing each other but they're protesting one death of a black man at the hands of a white police officer. They're hypocrites."

That's literally all that's about. Just like the threads that get posted about Chicago crime on ATS recently. It's supposed to make the death of George Floyd or other black people being killed by police while resisting arrest in some fashion seem to be more acceptable. It's painting the black community in a bad way to take away from his murder.

Agree or disagree with his death, if you're right or left, I hope people can see it for what it is. That's why I'm unaligned these days, I can see through everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I think he was a little too young to determine sexual preference. Probably just different, into hip hop pop n lock dancing. Probably watches dancers on YouTube in public exhibition videos and likes being seen, a performer.

Ah, could be the attacker was pissed about cultural appropriation and this white boy doing black dance moves in his neighborhood. As for your next post (above) I can see how reporting on this incident is a "tit-for-tat" deal regarding the protests over the police violence against black preps. Thanks for stating that so clearly though.
edit on 5-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join