It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-year-old kid violently punched in Cape Girardeau, police search for suspect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: edaced4

An outright, you're gonna be eating through a straw for awhile, find a friend to pick your nose because all 10 digits have been snapped off, the bruises and swelling make your ethnicity a question, death may result ass whipping is called for here. No cops, no judge, no jury... just the thug perp and that young man's dad or older brother with a slapjack and an ax handle in a locked room.

But then it`d be racist unprovoked attack on an innocent black man who's only crime was being oppressed since birth.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Cowardly racist black man with a chip on his shoulder, attacks white kid minding his own business.

So much talk about if he hit him with a fist or not. But the intention was to do Harm!

When did it become ok for a adult to punch a kid? because of color?

Sometimes if the label fits ;/

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: HalWesten

Look at the kid after the hit.
He fell down a got right up and didn’t appear to be out of it.

It was either a slap or he didn’t connect very well.

I see that you amended your post. Still, the intent was clear and the kid's face is messed up. It was obviously an intent to injure.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Cowardly racist black man with a chip on his shoulder, attacks white kid minding his own business.

So much talk about if he hit him with a fist or not. But the intention was to do Harm!

When did it become ok for a adult to punch a kid? because of color?

Sometimes if the label fits ;/

It's not, and if the person of whatever color acts like an animal, they should be labeled an animal.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Put the animal down.

Can't be allowed to exist where humans live.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
Oh and.... Where's the fbi?

That is clearly a hate crime, the epitome of a hate crime. Why isn't this being blasted coast to coast, 24 hours a day? Why haven't we burned down the liquor store and drug stores been looted? This snip makes me so angry. They're not going to stop until they get what they want.

You're ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

That is clearly a hate crime, the epitome of a hate crime. Why isn't this being blasted coast to coast, 24 hours a day? Why haven't we burned down the liquor store and drug stores been looted? This snip makes me so angry. They're not going to stop until they get what they want.

You're ridiculous.

That's the point. That's how ridiculous the flip side is.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Yea i think you hit the nail on the head. Fox and cnn are two sides of the same race-baiting coin. White people try to find excuses to dismiss the protests with whataboutisms.

The hypocrisy of the alt-right like infowars is also astounding.

They used to be very against police brutality and protecting your rights against the "police state". But as soon as black people start a movement about the same thing, the alt right people are now saying blue lives matter and condemn protesters.

A bunch of hypocrites who will turn their backs on ideals because of politics.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: blueman12

You're ridiculous.

That's the point. That's how ridiculous the flip side is.

No, because an instance of a 12 year old kid getting punched is not the same as years of systemic racism and police overreach that has resulted in deaths and injuries.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Don't know if the attack was racially motivated or not. I do know that black people came to that kid's aid right away.

So if the attack was racially motivated, the goodness in the hearts of the people around him was certainly not.

On a side note:

How pathetic does a guy have to be to sucker punch a 12-year-old and then flee like a bitch?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Whites getting attacked, and the public is supposed to just take it.

I've phuking HAD IT with BLACK VIOLENCE!

Black people came to that kid's side to help him. While he was one the ground it was his black friend who gave chase.

Stop letting people manipulate you into thinking this # is about race.

The Marxist mobs fueling the hatred in the streets and their media need you to think this way.

We're at war with communism. Not black people. Not white people.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It is pathetic when you have grown men sucker punching
children and the elderly.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Whites getting attacked, and the public is supposed to just take it.

I've phuking HAD IT with BLACK VIOLENCE!

Why shout on forums, I say take matters into your own hands. Trump won’t do anything, go and be patriotic, it does need to STOP
stop the animals

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I don't know which one of you has the worse take.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We all know why this isn't on the news or getting heavy media attention right? I mean this has been the way for the past few weeks now. It doesn't go along with the agenda the media is pushing. Flip it around and we'd see a whole load of media cameras in the faces of the boys family, the neighbours, the police, politicians.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: edaced4

Why this happens you may well ask, a pretty slight kid, hit by an adult bruiser....the fecker, I wouldn't think much of the car driver either.

A whack like that, which puts people to the ground so hard, has been a transit to some people's graves.

edit on 5-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The George Floyd murder had nothing to do with race either.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What can be done to make sure this jerk is caught and charged with a crime?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Appears that the Whites are just bending over and pulling their cheeks apart, when are we going to see that American Spirit rise up and take a stand ? or has it been cucked away ?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You give credit for an adult male sneaking behind a 12 year old child and assaulting them? ....

a reply to: Bluntone22

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join