It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Places More Restrictions on Religion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

There was no law

Incorrect
en.wikipedia.org...

He quoted that law, but it was only applicable in the territories and federal properties, not inside the States.

Today any law against plural marriage would likely be invalidated by RFRA... it would at least be a very interesting case to see work itws way through the courts.
edit on 4-7-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: tanstaafl

By precautions I meant masks, hand washing and social distancing.

Speaking about Florida. Looks like we have 11K+ new cases in Florida. We will see how that opening early works out for our state.

www.worldometers.info...

New cases? Maybe, maybe not - deaths is what is important.

An most of the so-called new hospitalizations are not directly COVID related - they are elective surgeries and procedures that had been ridiculously banned for no good reason for months. So in that sense, they are COVDID related, but not due to COVID infections.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

An most of the so-called new hospitalizations are not directly COVID related

Do you have a source or are we to take that as your opinion?

edit on 7/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
God would also probably want you to take the same measures but none of you seem to take to him anymore...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: a325ntYes and take away all your rights,you sound too ignorant to think for yourself,should have someone do it for ya

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Well I will wait and see, once concerts and sporting events are opened up to the paying public, let's see if they are still restricting churches, that is the test. The NHL is a good gauge for example closed arena with 15,000 plus people.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So recently I had to get tested because someone in my wifes office tested positive.

One of her friends from the office went to tested and at the testing office they said that 60% of people being tested are positive for coronavirus.

I disagree that procedures were banned ridiculously. They were stopped due to an overabundance of caution. Medical professionals all agreed to this. If doctors think it's worth doing something. Maybe we should listen.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

One of her friends from the office went to tested and at the testing office they said that 60% of people being tested are positive for coronavirus.

For "in office", city, or county?

Florida, on the whole is around 18%. Which is pretty bad in itself. And not looking like it's getting better.
coronavirus.jhu.edu...

Seen this?
Percentage of hospital beds filled

They were stopped due to an overabundance of caution.
"Over?"
edit on 7/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Seen this?
Percentage of hospital beds filled

Yes I did - did you actually read what was there? 2 things jumped out at me...

"With a limited number of beds — especially intensive-care beds — the state’s hospital system is facing a reckoning after years of cost cutting, under staffing and an emphasis on high-profit procedures."

And

"Note: Elective surgeries and other types of patients are represented in the data. State agencies do not make available how many current COVID-19 patients there are at a given time."

So, no one knows how many of the patients are actually COVID - and with what we now know about how they inflate the numbers, probably not that many.
edit on 5-7-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes. For some reason the state will not provide that data.

But what matters is there are fewer and fewer beds available, including ICU (which would not seem to include elective surgery patients).

Was it like that last July?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes. For some reason the state will not provide that data.

But what matters is there are fewer and fewer beds available, including ICU (which would not seem to include elective surgery patients).

Was it like that last July?

Its like that every year. It's just that this year is Trumps re-election year, so they have to engage in fear-mongering, trying to push their vote by mail-fraud agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The testing site that they went to said that the results were coming back positive in 60% of people tested. This testing site is situated in Miami-Dade County. We seem to have the highest rate so far besides Broward county.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Its like that every year.

Prove it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join