It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From 1 million down to 6200 and a possible reason at Tulsa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
compare to Biden's rally attendance.
...and the right wing doesn't even have to "fake" registrations

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 99problems99
The media is so full of #.

www.liveleak.com...

Think Biden could draw even close to that crowd?

his basement can only hold about 20, so no.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You keep talking about Biden canceling his virtual rally but I can find no evidence that one was scheduled. He does have one scheduled for Wednesday that Obama will be part of.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What AOC said yep that's the problem guile guile and Malice
Someone needs to flush her down the drain so badly

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The team's campaign director said in a statement that "phony ticket requests never factor into our thinking" as entry to rallies is on a first-come first-served basis

so their just going to double down on that 1 million number?
be smarter to blame dems for the disruption.
edit on 22-6-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think you people are missing the point, Trump got to boast about a massive ticket count, regardless if the outcome and onset of children being used to push an agenda, it just continues to make the Dems even more ridiculous.

Economy, Markets, Opportunities, Dregulation, Law and Order, Cold Hard Cash, this is what all of America wants and Democrats don't provide that message, instead, gleefully pat each other on the back for trying to obstruct a Rally, which is literally no fault of Trumps, but now falls to the idiots on Tik Tok Users and by extensions, their supporters who ignorantly cheer it on.

Had y'all STFU and stayed quiet, you *Might* have pushed the perspective that Trump support was dwindling, but no, as always, the left is loud and incredibly naive and thus the narrative shifts to a Chinese owned app being used to interfere and attempted obstruction of a rally by under aged non voting children, lol.

Americans were already wary about China and now this? Thanks !! Seriously, thanks for this.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

You keep talking about Biden canceling his virtual rally but I can find no evidence that one was scheduled. He does have one scheduled for Wednesday that Obama will be part of.

LOL, Biden trying to gain voters by proxy because he’s to worthless to stand on his own. Biden would be lucky to fill a broom closet on his own, he’s truly as pathetic as the rest of his party. Better stay in the basement where your safe from the boogeyman creepy Joe.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe, or it could be people are tired of listening to the same old repetitive ramblings and had better things to do.

Maybe, but compared to the others he is entertaining to say the least. People actually have fun at his rallies, and when you compare to Biden's holy crap are his bad, cringy with dozens of people at best, so with everything going on 7,000 might be a fantastic draw, we will just need to wait and see if Biden's comes out of his cave for comparison.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Had y'all STFU and stayed quiet, you *Might* have pushed the perspective that Trump support was dwindling, but no, as always, the left is loud and incredibly naive and thus the narrative shifts to a Chinese owned app being used to interfere and attempted obstruction of a rally by under aged non voting children, lol.

Americans were already wary about China and now this? Thanks !! Seriously, thanks for this.

Add in Trump has wanted the countrey open for a good time now and the left/Biden have pushed the hard lock down narrative, and America wants it open...so where will even this one point end up in favor of?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Sorry for the crosstalk but are you in the Pacific Northwest?

Ya near Portland OR over in WA side.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Don't care about how many attendance at all, Trump made a HUGE, HUGE mistake for host a rally in Tulsa. Period. Covid-19 cases skyrocketed in Tulsa. Trump know it and don't give a #. What a covidiot.

I'm not sure your point here..... Would you agree we want healthy people to actually get it, so we can move on to herd immunity to protect those who are most vulnerable? Here is the last 14 days for Tulsa, they opened up and so yes there is a steady increase, but the whole point was to control that increase to not overwhelm the medical system. What this means is if we do not overwhelm then we are operating perfectly towards the herd immunity end state. Remember Tulsa has a population of 400k, so with 150 per day is that due to Trump? Maybe it is due to better testing and general opening up the city, your use of "HUGE HUGE" Doesn't really help your point at all...

edit on 22-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So the TDS Libs are admitting to collusion to affect an election, including sitting congresspeople, outstanding!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thought you were on the other side of the pond. Washington county, OR here.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282
a reply to: 727Sky

None of the above. Just more false reporting by the communist left in an attempt to make it seem as if the event was over hyped. 6,200 people for an event considering these jack ass times is pretty impressive. The communist left is just getting deperate.

Well since even some of the smaller protests even have had more attendees than this Trump rally (and the protesters actually believe Covid is real) I'm not sure you can explain it away quite so easily. Where's the false reporting? Lay some proof on us brother.

"Communist". Oh jeez. Gimme a break with the eye-rolling red scare tactics. Be happy that the entire Democratic party is still staunchly center-right. None of them are going to shake the shackles (and payouts) of capitalism.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The only thing bothering me about this is Trump insisting that it wasn't trolls, etc that got the better of him. His denials make him sound like he is running China.

Admit what happened. If it gives someone satisfaction, great. But if you have to lie it undercuts your message and makes you look petty. When you look petty your esteem is diminished, which is what he is trying to prevent.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The only thing bothering me about this is Trump insisting that it wasn't trolls, etc that got the better of him. His denials make him sound like he is running China.

Admit what happened. If it gives someone satisfaction, great. But if you have to lie it undercuts your message and makes you look petty. When you look petty your esteem is diminished, which is what he is trying to prevent.

So you are suggesting Trump not to be Trump...lol

I'm more interested in what his actions actually are over all. If he stopped using Twitter after he won he would be very high in the polls while doing exactly what he been doing, but that is his biggest weakness that he can not stop doing... OK so what? We could have Obama who would not go an inch off his TelePrompter being that professional politician while doing so much hidden bad things to include doing the opposite as to what many of his promises were. Man was he secret while having many in key positions that drank his kool-aid and let him do what he did with zero repercussions.

Could you imagine Trump doing even one thing that Obama did throughout his 8 years? He would have been removed from office quickly. But here we are with Trump who has no filter and needs to use Twitter, but is actually working towards great objectives.

I wonder if Trump would have been different if he wasn't under extreme attack from day one, how much of what we see of him with Twitter and as you said "When you look petty your esteem is diminished" is 90% reactionary to the avalanche of negativity from the left who basically own most of the media, Hollywood etc.

How could that not affect a person in some way?

edit on 22-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Thought you were on the other side of the pond. Washington county, OR here.

I have lived all over the world, but I have been in the NW for about 12 years now with my job.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The simplest explanation is that people were not willing to put themselves in danger to attend the Trump rally. Even though of course, you think COVID is fake and that you want to beat the asses of the BLM people, but still too scared to attend. There is simply no way to spin this where it is not a huge disappointment to the Trump campaign.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The simplest explanation is that people were not willing to put themselves in danger to attend the Trump rally. Even though of course, you think COVID is fake and that you want to beat the asses of the BLM people, but still too scared to attend. There is simply no way to spin this where it is not a huge disappointment to the Trump campaign.

So you suggest people are actually personally responsible for how they respond to COVID-19..GREAT that is what we all want, right? As far as BLM the right just wants people to peacefully protest and respect the law. Isn't that what you want? I have no clue to your "beat the ass" I think that is more of a left ideal these days...and maybe why people on the right just do not want to put up with it, so they stay home.

I think you are the one spinning, but yes it most likely is a disappointment, but when Biden brings in dozens when he starts, maybe start rallies then we might have a different perspective of what 6 or 7k actually means as the world is like today.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

"communist left" is most aptly used. Apparently you haven't been paying attention for the past 3 weeks or you are unaware of what a communist propaganda machine looks like.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join