It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for ATS on Google

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Their algorithms are specifically tailored to censor exactly the type of discussion which ATS facilitates.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was right then and I’m right now.

Leftist ideology is killing this site. Google is making sure of that.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Google is a corporation, a behemoth that has one purpose and that is to make money, it doesn't care about politics.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
First they came for YouTube, and I did not speak out—
Because I didn't have my own channel.

Then they came for Infowars, and I did not speak out—
Because Alex Jones was crazy.

Then they came for the The Donald on Reddit, and I did not speak out
Because I never posted over there

Then they came for ATS—and there was no one left to speak for US.

I said months ago I was worried about ATS, as I saw the progressive and systematic take down of alternative perspectives, even in 2016 Hillary and others had called for their demise, it was only a matter time until they got to ATS in some way.
edit on 22-6-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Google is extremely interested in social engineering for this very purpose. It panders to the left because it’s user base is made up predominantly from young college kids.

It’s obvious the right is censored on platforms like YouTube.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I would argue that this site isn’t “pro-government” now, but “pro-honest leadership”. I know, I know... let me explain;

2000-2008 anti-repub vs. pro-Dem, anti war vs. anti terror, anti-globalists vs everybody
Key movements- 9/11 conspiracy, Iraq war, economic collapse
Internet fueled by new expansion and this site is cutting edge, releasing new data almost daily about everything from aliens (disclosure, sightings, etc.) to the jfk conspiracy.

2008- 2016 anti-repub vs. pro-Dem, anti terror vs. pro- freedom, anti-globalist vs. everybody
Key movements- birther conspiracy, extremist expansion, globalist economic movement, racism
Internet fueled by Pac-Man movement and this site is old school, most data rehashed weekly

2016- current anti-trump vs pro trump, anti- woke vs. woke, anti-globalists against themselves
Key movements- defend trump vs. every conspiracy ever, COVID, wokeness, racism, MSM sucks
Internet now owned, twitter sets all trends, this site is now EXTREMELY old-school, people wonder what’s the point of doing well read watched threads when mud pit rules the site

I think people like trump for not being exactly like every politician ever, and the rest of the people are mad because he is exactly like every politician ever, just openly so which confuses the first group. Rage ensues.

I am pro-trump policy, anti-trump twitter, but anti, anti-trump because leftism. But I used to come here for well researched threads and live analysis of every ufo report ever. But now when I read about a sighting, I won’t even see it on ATS. Even the carrier sightings were ignored. What would save this site? A refreshed template and some really good alien sightings. But yes, google is killing this brand.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its just google algorithms at play.

Amazes me how some of you think that a giant like Google really cares that much to deliberately target ATS.

With close friends in silicon valley absolutely...
Its their homework to find any site that has a large conservative and patriotic following.

Silicon valley is too powerful and manipulative to be a private company.
Should be a public utility.

My friends are conservative and have to pretend to be liberal.
With the upcoming election they are working overtime with some crazy algorithms.

You can make a thread and you may think it's on the 1st page, but it is blocked out to a majority of other users.

You can see your threads and posts but Google can only open that viewing up to 20% of its community.

They have some very weird and manipulative things up their sleeve.. and the goal is to interfere in the election to make it impossible for a Republican to win

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

I would argue that this site isn’t “pro-government” now, but “pro-honest leadership”. I know, I know... let me explain;

2000-2008 anti-repub vs. pro-Dem, anti war vs. anti terror, anti-globalists vs everybody
Key movements- 9/11 conspiracy, Iraq war, economic collapse
Internet fueled by new expansion and this site is cutting edge, releasing new data almost daily about everything from aliens (disclosure, sightings, etc.) to the jfk conspiracy.

2008- 2016 anti-repub vs. pro-Dem, anti terror vs. pro- freedom, anti-globalist vs. everybody
Key movements- birther conspiracy, extremist expansion, globalist economic movement, racism
Internet fueled by Pac-Man movement and this site is old school, most data rehashed weekly

2016- current anti-trump vs pro trump, anti- woke vs. woke, anti-globalists against themselves
Key movements- defend trump vs. every conspiracy ever, COVID, wokeness, racism, MSM sucks
Internet now owned, twitter sets all trends, this site is now EXTREMELY old-school, people wonder what’s the point of doing well read watched threads when mud pit rules the site

I think people like trump for not being exactly like every politician ever, and the rest of the people are mad because he is exactly like every politician ever, just openly so which confuses the first group. Rage ensues.

I am pro-trump policy, anti-trump twitter, but anti, anti-trump because leftism. But I used to come here for well researched threads and live analysis of every ufo report ever. But now when I read about a sighting, I won’t even see it on ATS. Even the carrier sightings were ignored. What would save this site? A refreshed template and some really good alien sightings. But yes, google is killing this brand.

The powers that be are upset there is a strong American patriotic base here who many support the president.

You cannot save the site as it's been targeted by the liberal left.
They did the same with am radio, they could not stand conservative talk shows.

AOL was forced to hire a boat load more moderators to keep their agenda on track.

White cop this. White cop did that, black victim this, black victim that.
But crickets and no mention of race when a middle eastern man stabs white people.

They have a clear agenda, they are targeting some groups and protecting others.

White person has their name posted right away and victims are listed to add to the anger.

Terrorist attack., the name is not reported right away, nationality or race is never included and they go as far to brush it off as a possible random attack.

Its beyond sickening. ..the enemy has weaseled their way in. Took over the weak liberal and made them heir bitches. Now they have power and invaded without weapons

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They do on a wide scale by demoting certain subjects this is why all these forums should block search engines from certain categories and only allow politically correct categories to be visible.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Google is extremely interested in social engineering for this very purpose. It panders to the left because it’s user base is made up predominantly from young college kids.

It’s obvious the right is censored on platforms like YouTube.

It's a failure of capitalism, once a corporation gets big enough it yields enough power to do things social engineering.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its just google algorithms at play.

Amazes me how some of you think that a giant like Google really cares that much to deliberately target ATS.

Blind!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Exactly the same search string in Google and DuckDuckGo - compare for yourself:

Screenshot of Google search result:

Screenshot of DuckDuckGo search result:

ETA
a reply to: steaming

As you can see even that doesn't work any longer. It is intentional censorship.

In Google site search you have to type out "www." before the domain name. You should have typed "site:www.abovetopsecret.com xxx"

I tried your search the correct way with the www. added in front and it came out fine.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Silicon valley is not a company it is a place where many tech companies exist. It is termed silicon because that is what they use to make cpus or computer chips. It is an earth element (sand actually) that is in great abundance and very cheap.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Adreamunfulfilled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Adreamunfulfilled

Adding www does diddly squat. Try it with and without. Google now shows some posts with the same search term that I made after the first one which still doesn't show up. It is strangely inconsistent

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yes google has actively engaged in purposefully hiding abovetopsecret. I got into the habit of wiping my history a long time ago. The first time you start typing it the google algorithm desperately tries to search for above ground pools, despite the obvious history of this sites existence.
Also, Hi! I joined around 8 years ago but refused to attempt proper tact or respect and immediately left to silently watch instead.
What I have seen, regarding topics inserted into this thread: the "join" function of this site no longer works. And "join through e-mail" stopped working before October of last year. I just connected through my google account, ironically enough, because ATS wanted access to post on my twitter feed without my permission as of last October.

As for the politics, there is no "left" or "right" side. The United States is a Republic that has been ripped from a single ideological political representation (the citizens all being unique in their goals and understandings) into a theatre piece that exists almost exclusively to divert attention, slowly and by a real conspiracy to infiltrate and destroy us (like exists in all kingdoms/empires/etc. as far back as history goes) so that another group with another agenda may take control. This country was founded after Democracy failed, no less than twice, and killed countless people- & the DNC holds the originally established "views" as the originally established RNC because the 2 party thing collapsed in recent history but the participant politicians refused to allow it and simply declared themselves as changing their minds.

So to take a step back here and generalize, some people are causing chaos accidentally in failing to realize the simple matters at hand because they have to sit and read for an hour to get through 10 pages of a single thread- which is difficult to do when suspending a smartphone over your face while laying down.
#1) The entirety of the governmental process of the USA has been a conspiracy for a While- of course it is plastered every where, on a conspiracy site.
#2) It has been inserted into peoples daily lives & thought process that this is a Democracy or Democratic Nation across generations- this is false. The Constitution is a dictation of secured Freedoms & process' to keep them. This is why slavery could be ended. But in recent decades a genuine effort has been made to revoke each and every unalienable right by parties declaring themselves "democratic". This is impossible and many of us are already prepared to take legally appropriate actions up to and including war to make certain those rights remain & are again expanded on.
#3) Whether or not the owners are willing to continue with ATS is not important to this thread. What is important is that to have a business license and acquire profit from such in the USA a contract must be signed that protects the citizens from such things as a corporation deciding to revoke or infringe upon rights. The Justice Dept. is currently building cases against the major social media platforms as they have used a single part of a law from the 80's to (this is by the legal definitions of the words) engage in actions against the citizens & willfully endanger National Security during a time of War (we as the people are the Nation). Some corporations have legally crossed that thresh-hold and actively declared war against the USA. By definitions, they don't have to be armed with weapons and blowing us up to fulfil the terms of the law. And again, just like every kingdom in my knowledge of history, there are competing factions inside the ruling class where some are protecting the traitors and some are not. As for how this pertains to this thread- again, Google is actively doing every thing in their power to steer the masses away from this site, while appeasing the financial board which would cannabilize the whole Alphabet (googles parent corp.) near instantly if theu did not follow the model declared as most profitable= most profitable is false capitalism under a feigned democracy.
Welcome back to Earth boys and girls, the only known Planet in the Universe where children are enslaved, raped, and starving Daily while adults argue over being paid for their ancestors being enslaved instead of bothering to organize and helo them. The very conspiracy of our governments operational functionality is what is leading to the demise of this site which I love too.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BinaryRecoil
Yes google has actively engaged in purposefully hiding abovetopsecret. I got into the habit of wiping my history a long time ago. The first time you start typing it the google algorithm desperately tries to search for above ground pools, despite the obvious history of this sites existence.

I keep in the habit of making a new gmail account every year or so. Always use FireFox in private mode, make sure it always deletes all cookies, web history etc. when closing. And now that Windows 10 rolls out with a major update every year I have been downloading that and fresh installing it onto my C: main drive to reset Windows that may any plethora of super cookies and the like hidden in it. Sites like Facebook will install a super cookie that is hidden and super hard to delete, even if you don't have Facebook. Just run by their website once on accident and it will download spyware onto your system and root it good and tough.

Once a year seems good enough.

Also use a VPN, and an app that spoofs a fake MAC address.

Not perfect, but good enough to mask your online identity from most things. Although keep in mind, using a VPN on its own does very little to almost nothing to mask your identity with said cookies and your web history to sites you log onto readily available.

There is a lot of information you can disable Windows 10 from sending to MS as well.

ETA:

I just joined after a long hiatus as well to give my 2 cents in the thread about ATS shutting down in a few months. After a few tries I realized you have to click on the join link on the home page. The join button on the top doesn't work.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Adreamunfulfilled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

searching for " ATS " and expecting to get this website on pg 01 = an exersise in insanity

to use the UK [ my home ] as a classic example

there is a company hear called " ats euromaster " - they sell vehicle tyres , exhausts and do certain repairs

they have a profit of £ 300million and 2600 employees at sites around the country

every country in the world - will have a blok of web presences - that eclipes outs by a obscene value

get over it - we are an " alternate topics webforum " - remind me what our alexa rank is ??

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Adreamunfulfilled

I have ceased doing these things in the past month. The days I tip toe around Enemies, individually or armies, have ended. Such corporate entities have happily decided my rights don't matter so that they can infiltrate and destroy economies and governments globally for their own gain regardless of any consequence. They have taken once too often from me. I am not sitting any longer. I am researching all proper actions to annihilate them and place their financial backers into a nice cozy human cage...oh we call them prisons.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adreamunfulfilled

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Silicon valley is not a company it is a place where many tech companies exist. It is termed silicon because that is what they use to make cpus or computer chips. It is an earth element (sand actually) that is in great abundance and very cheap.

I mean silicon valley like google, twitter, Facebook, YouTube.

They have the power to hide views and information they do not align with

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

*Waits patiently for this post to vanish.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join