It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook removes Trump campaign ads using Nazi symbol

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

But the "never Trumpers" don't care for truth and facts. They will continue this lie for as long as they can, until their lefft-wing MSN/Leaders come up with another fake story about President Trump. BTW, thanks for that video.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Anyway, it's about time to throw this garbage of a thread in the hoax forum, or in the LOL forum. The original poster even tried to claim that the symbol was used by the Trump campaign when the Trump campaign was showing Antifa has used this symbol...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
You’re free to feel what ever you want, but I feel you’re trolling us all here. Elaborate on your claim trump is going to build concentration camps here in the US... you think trump has control of the nations heart and mind to force it to commit atrocities like mass organized genocides without causing total destruction of America as we know it? That reads like don lemons bad walking dead fan fiction. Who would be the victims of trumps anger and be sent to the camps? How will we all be tricked into doing this?

D E N Y I G N O R A N C E.

Propaganda was a tool used as well and is being used now by your preferred players, quite successfully playing your morality to control you.

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: bender151

Relax, someone saw it being used to promote antifa and didn't think twice about providing context. Google image search, Antifa Triangle. Get yourself an antifa coffee mug covered in nazi symbology!

There is no such symbol. Google image those words just brings up all the news stories of my op. I already posted their symbols earlier in the thread.

That's where you're going wrong. Your favourite most reliable search engine Gaggle ironically won't show you.

Try using Yandex, i did, the 1st image under the images tab was a red triangle.
edit on 19-8-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
IE: "Social media censored Trump & Trump voters to interfere and meddle in the election."

Got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join