It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook removes Trump campaign ads using Nazi symbol

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nazis, NAZIS EVERYWHERE!!!

San Francisco Nazis

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Good lord, even Amazon are at it!

Amazon Nazis

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: game over man
Well we are hearing via Bolton that Trump was happy to encourage China to build them for Muslims. How true is that? You will have to ask Bolton. But if it is true, and Trump was not against them in China, then we might easily assume that he would be fine with them here.

Anyone who believes that is just a moron.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Is this the 3rd time big tech has tried to strike you down President Trump. Stop trying to play patty cake. No more playing nice.

Don;t be afraid of these RHINO Mitch Mcconnels out there that say this is private bussiness dont set this precendence.

No smash these big tech conglomorates to smitherens.

Yeah! Federal Government, please demolish the free market! If you don’t like what they’re doing, just destroy them!

If you want some sh!t to hold in your right hand while you wish in the other, I gotta digger workin’ it’s way south.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I've explained the Nazi prisoners triangle system before. It is possible that ANTIFA appropriated the red triangle similar to how gay groups have appropriated the pink one. In either case, if Facebook is calling it Nazi symbolism, then it's Nazi no matter who uses it or for what reasons.

Otherwise, it's clear evidence of censorship for political reasons. If these platforms are now censoring political thought, they need to make it clear what manner of political thought is and is not allowed on their platforms.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've explained the Nazi prisoners triangle system before. It is possible that ANTIFA appropriated the red triangle similar to how gay groups have appropriated the pink one. In either case, if Facebook is calling it Nazi symbolism, then it's Nazi no matter who uses it or for what reasons.

Otherwise, it's clear evidence of censorship for political reasons. If these platforms are now censoring political thought, they need to make it clear what manner of political thought is and is not allowed on their platforms.

I don’t recall posting anything about those symbols in my post....lemme scroll up to check....nope.

However, I’ll address that issue as I see it right now, at 10:24AM on a Friday while I’m getting ready for a Zoom meeting I don’t want to take part in. I have not gotten to do my due diligence and look into this for myself. Regularly, posts are made, photoshopped and edited to sway public opinion at the benefit of the poster. That 100% goes both ways. I’ve seen the MSM do it to Trump repeatedly for the last several years.

I’m not one to just look at someone’s post on here, or any platform, from any side, and just say “That’s a fact because I saw someone post it or a news story published it.”

I don’t have time at this moment to actually dig through Antifa tweets or websites to see for myself that they have used this symbol. Do I doubt it? No. Do I think each side uses whatever they can to “Gotcha!”, the other side? Of course.

I know when I clicked on the Fox News post back on the first page that showed the same symbol as the top one in your post, I could see the top part of the triangle was edited out of the picture. I have no way of knowing if that was done intentionally, or the original antifa poster used a sh!tty edited triangle in their actual post.

My post was in regards to the demand for our government to censor and dictate the free market.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

My point is that if you don't want government to step, then social media to be fair and clear. Right now it's not.

If they want to censor for Nazi triangles, then they need to censor all Nazi triangles, including the pink ones which means they need to censor the gay groups, including the yellows ones, which means they need to hit the Jewish groups too. It doesn't matter who's using those triangles or why, the Nazis used them and they are therefore Nazi symbols and hateful according to Facebook logic.

Or they need to admit they do censor based on politics. And if that's the case, then they need to make a clear and cogent explanation of what politics and political views are no longer allowed on their platform.

It's really very simple.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
This is not funny anymore, and this is a big deal. I fear Trump wants to build concentration camps in the US.

This has got to be a joke.

Nobody can still be this stupid.

You probably believe the OK hand sign is a white nationalist hand signal too.

The only wannabe nazi's in America are the scum that support Seattle's Chop, and support pulling down statues of our founding fathers.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well we are hearing via Bolton that Trump was happy to encourage China to build them for Muslims. How true is that? You will have to ask Bolton. But if it is true, and Trump was not against them in China, then we might easily assume that he would be fine with them here.

Yeah, Bolton is so reliable. He would not go under oath to testify to all these bombshells, you had to wait till his book came out.

This is also the scum bag that has openly bragged in public he has no problem lying about anything if it helps him.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well now that was anticlimatic.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Killeonidas
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Anti fascist is bad now??? Because y’all are trump loving fascists? Ok got it.

A group calling itself anti fascist - when they actually use actual fascist tactics are bad - Yeah.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

My point is that if you don't want government to step, then social media to be fair and clear. Right now it's not.

If they want to censor for Nazi triangles, then they need to censor all Nazi triangles, including the pink ones which means they need to censor the gay groups, including the yellows ones, which means they need to hit the Jewish groups too. It doesn't matter who's using those triangles or why, the Nazis used them and they are therefore Nazi symbols and hateful according to Facebook logic.

Or they need to admit they do censor based on politics. And if that's the case, then they need to make a clear and cogent explanation of what politics and political views are no longer allowed on their platform.

It's really very simple.

I’m not being facetious, this is a legit question, but is that a requirement by law?

I agree it would be nice if they did do this for the sake of transparency. What I am cautious of is adding another level of government oversight to the free market. Like many have said, if we don’t like how these companies run themselves, we have the option to step away and not use them.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I don't believe Bolton, I don't believe Trump. Bolton says this and that, Trump says that and this.
'' Final ten feet I ran down to level ground ''

Final ten feet? It was about two or three short steps. Was it a ''run"" No, it was a best a little increase over his slow gate with a little jump at the end. Did he really think he ran that last ten feet? Did he really.

If so we need to assess his peceptive capabilities. If not, then we might assess his MENTAL capabilities that he could just let one more lie roll out of his mouth with know knowledge that it was not true. All of us can see the video yet somehow he has no problem with promoting his great physical ability of ''running the last ten feet''

Do you have not problem with that? Yeah, big deal I know. But add them all up and whadaya got? A cronic liar.

Bolton taken by himself is a liar sure. But let's look at so many of those who have left his administration. The comments they have made about him. The generals, Tillerson, on down the line. All liars?

And if they are all liars, what does that have to say about Trump's campaign promise to hire ''all the best people''. Remember that? I"m the only one who can save America. I know all the best people and I will hire them to work with me stuff. Remember that? So how is it that he has hired all of these ''best people'' who according to him and his followers, are known liars.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't believe Bolton, I don't believe Trump. Bolton says this and that, Trump says that and this.
'' Final ten feet I ran down to level ground ''

Final ten feet? It was about two or three short steps. Was it a ''run"" No, it was a best a little increase over his slow gate with a little jump at the end. Did he really think he ran that last ten feet? Did he really.

If so we need to assess his peceptive capabilities. If not, then we might assess his MENTAL capabilities that he could just let one more lie roll out of his mouth with know knowledge that it was not true. All of us can see the video yet somehow he has no problem with promoting his great physical ability of ''running the last ten feet''

Do you have not problem with that? Yeah, big deal I know. But add them all up and whadaya got? A cronic liar.

Bolton taken by himself is a liar sure. But let's look at so many of those who have left his administration. The comments they have made about him. The generals, Tillerson, on down the line. All liars?

And if they are all liars, what does that have to say about Trump's campaign promise to hire ''all the best people''. Remember that? I"m the only one who can save America. I know all the best people and I will hire them to work with me stuff. Remember that? So how is it that he has hired all of these ''best people'' who according to him and his followers, are known liars.

You know what I completely agree. I want Trump and Biden to both take a test for dementia.

I know, and I am pretty sure you know who is going to come out better on that.

As far as some of the people he has hired, yeah his track record isn't very good. That's what you get when you actually expect people who say they want to serve their country mean it, but in actuality they want to take down Trump. He is really naive. He even believed after he was elected Democrats would work with him.

edit on 19-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Nice find

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You know what I completely agree. I want Trump and Biden to both take a test for dementia.

I know, and I am pretty sure you know who is going to come out better on that.

Both demonstrate heavy duty qualities of age affected cognitive abilities. I am their age and I know that that is a very true consideration on my own part.

As far as some of the people he has hired, yeah his track record isn't very good. That's what you get when you actually expect people who say they want to serve their country mean it, but in actuality they want to take down Trump.

Yep, he has a poor track record. However have a hard time considering that those who he hired really let themselves be hired just so they could take him down. Again, that speaks directly to his believe that he knows and would hire only the best people.

He is really naive. He even believed after he was elected Democrats would work with him.

Here I think you hit it on the noggin. I have my own conjectures as to why this is true.
I think that he is a child of privilege. He was born with a spoon in his mouth and that never changed. He has always been monolythic. His organizations have all been very top down with him as the ''brand'' that would be worth ''investing'' in. His word on how to push forward with his businesses was law. You did as you were told because that was his way. His people were yes men.

While that worked for him in the private sector, it's even questionable just how well. I have read that what really saved his ass was NBC deciding to pay him a hefty salary to do that show. That show increased his ''brand'' and made him a household name and familiar face.

So yes, his nativity was birthed in being surrounded by yes men and he just suppose that all that worked with him in government would just toe the line. How wrong he was huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It's not a requirement because about the only class that isn't recognized under the 14th as requiring equal treatment is political class.

So they can discriminate freely, but if they're going to, they need to be open about it. They can't just pick and choose from day to day and give explanations like "Nazi symbolism".

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The takedown on Thursday came amid increasing pressure on Facebook from civil rights leaders, Democratic politicians...

Here is the politics from it and is 100% virtue signalling. They really do not care if the posts are removed, they just wanted to say that the President uses Nazi symbols and then of course the media jumps on only that in their frenzy state.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The "Punishment-Mark" for political prisoners from the Punisher himself.

History repeating as a farce, this is exactly the type of leadership with the power to radicalize my sleepy aunts from the middle-class.

Don-John is a gift that keeps giving, it's a shame he doesn't smash his own legitimation consciously.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
When I Google Red Triangle here is what comes up first...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join