It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot and the Evil Woo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Cryptozoology is a scientific study of unknown or undiscovered animals. When you have always approached it that way and firmly believe bigfoot is an animal how do you reconcile an evil woo (evil paranormal activity) that starts to invade your home and your family? How strong is the connection and can bigfoot be investigated without inviting dangerous entities into your space?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zachi

You pray over yourself always, for protection, if researching it on scientific basis as these things aren't always that cut & dried.

I believe evil works thru these creatures. For some reason they hate human kind, based on the research I've done. Most encounters consist of seething hate coming from the creatures, but it seems they are unable to touch man. If a person prays during an encounter the creature will usually just walk away. I believe harm comes to people who push the boundaries, believe they are harmless, feed them and think of them as innocent creatures.

I don't know what the link is, but I think there is a Biblical aspect.

Brenton Sawin is a fabulous resource if you are truly seeking answers. He has callers call in with their experiences, and shares Biblical viewpoints. www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-6-2020 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Can you describe what's going on and why you think it's connected to Sasquatch?

If you're comfortable with that of course.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well, nobody knows.

There are creatures that are physical beings, but have supernatural qualities too, some of these beings broke their word, originally they where supposed to just be and live, then they started to cause all sort of troubles, digging up corpses, braking holy places, this is when we got the permission to intervene.

The unknown is the unknown.
But based on your situation and question, i would try to purify the space that is being invaded with bitter smoke. Making a tupilaq to guard your home is always a fun family project too.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Opening posts are to be brief, so this is an expansion of my experience, some anecdotal stories and questions for you, the reader. I became interested in bigfoot about ten years ago. Since them I have never had a sighting, but have been paced twice and screamed at once. After the first time I was paced, I would always know if they were in the area when I arrived. No mind speak, just a feeling - generally of fear, uneasiness, or unwelcomeness. Others tell me they also know as soon as they arrive. I have friends that are much more active than I am. Every member of the team has experienced paranormal activities in their homes. One member has become so uneasy that he has quit researching. He and others have been warned not to be tempted to follow sounds deeper into the bush and always heed feelings of danger. Many researchers also experience balls of light, UFO sightings, and mind speak. Even bigfoot chatter and their manner of movement leaves people in awe. Many are reluctant to tell their stories because they are so arcane. Many Christians think bigfoot are nephilim, I do not. Only things of the same "kind" can reproduce and I don't think humans and angels are the same "kind." Still, I do see a connection, even those who start out looking for an animal eventually experience something inhuman and unanimalistic in the bigfoots behaviour. I call the connection evil because it produces fear, paranormal activates and an obsession that can take over someone's life. I would value your comments.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Thank you! I loved Brenton. I was so sad that he passed. Do you think they may be chimera? Gene splicing can produce some weird things. It doesn't require intercourse as does hybridization. Totally different creatures could be produced. Perhaps that's what is being the new Dogman flap.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My buddy saw one while driving in Northern California. He could clearly see its face, and said it wasnt happy at all. He was on a hairpin turn on the top of a mountain, with a shear cliff on one side. It turned and ran, as if to cut through to intercept him on the other end of the turn. He floored it out of the turn and got away. He was really scared. It upset him to speak about it

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

My opinion (and I stress opinion is as all I have after a few measly decades of observation) is view the phenomena as objectively as possible and not to fall back on the various, competing religious dogmas due to a lack of information and fear.

I have a hunch that swallowing a belief system makes it "real," for better or worse. Curses always work better on those who know about them, and better still if the subject believes. I suppose the good side of belief works, too, but not for the reasons some think. I think consciousness is primary to material reality, though it is hard to discern most of the time.

There are religious who think Bigfoot is an evil creature. There are fringe anthropologists who think it is a spiritually gifted form of human. Either way, fear and belief seem to feed these "paranormal" phenomena. Paranormal is in quotes as their existence informs us it is "normal."

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: solve
Your post is most interesting. I am not sure what creatures your are referring to. When I looked up tupilaq it was a magically created avenging monster. While I don't know a lot about magic, I don't believe the unknown must remain unknown. I do believe their are good spirits and evil spirits, and their agendas are known. Evil spirits use the same techniques over and over: offer secret knowledge, entice the person to learn it, lead to the point of acceptance, then blind them to other ways of thought. I think that is what is happening with bigfooters. I am here looking for stories, opinions, and answers. At present, I am not an active researcher, I have backed off to the fringe and am more of an interested but wary observer.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I agree that starting out with a belief and making the facts fit it is bad policy. The people that I have talked with come from many different philosophical and religious backgrounds. Some will immediately label it one thing or another while some are just baffled and curious for more information. Still, after looking a many similar facts, their should be commonalities that are important and point to a generalization, and that will be the foundation for adding details.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thanks visitedbythem, roadside crossings are the most common sighting. It happened at an interesting spot, if he floored it too soon, he might have had a fatal accident. Not telling anyone for years is also common. Reliving, not just retelling the incident is also common. I am happy he made it. I notice your screen name. Have you seen UFOs? Bigfoot sightings with UFOs in the area are commonly reported. So are lights in the woods.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I adored Brenton. He was so full of wisdom and love. He was a voice to many who had been traumatized. I was so upset when he passed away.

I think they could be. If one is to believe the book of Enoch, then fallen angels were not only breeding with animals but doing other stuff, which I think was gene splicing. And, again if one believes in aliens (which I think are demons) then they are abducting people and harvesting eggs, etc and I think they are playing around still to this day with human DNA.

I have been listening to Sasquatch Chronicles and so many of the callers that have had experiences express the pure hatred that these creatures exude towards people, but that it seems they are unable to act on it, as if something is holding them back.

Brenton also had a theory that the anubis hierglyphs could be representing dogmen. Also, that these creatures: dogmen, bigfoot, other cryptids are increasing exponentially and not hiding themselves anymore. As if, the time for them to be let loose is near. Which the Bible says will occur in the end days. I find it fascinating

He had one show where a boy had a best friend sasquatch little female and they were best friends, and then one day the female explained that she had to go and he must not follow for she would not be the same after, ie: perhaps a change in spirit? Perhaps a change in maturity? Maybe it has something to do with not knowing any different until the age of accountability and an evil nature takes over? Just thoughts that he shared. I learned the most from his show about the potential of what these creatures are.

Brenton also shared that when you have mind speak it is a demon speaking thru them and to never answer or engage in conversation. And for those that experience mindspeak there are other paranormal experiences.

Have you followed David Paulides at all, or read any of his books? I did read the Northern American book and I personally have come to the conclusion that bigfoot is evil and is preying on people. I think many are interdimensional beings. I don't have answers, but the aspect that those that pray, or who have safe guarded themselves with prayer beforehand see immediate results. That's why I think they are not completely just flesh.

Then again, if you have partial real dna and perhaps partial spiritual dna - what if two of the same do breed - what is the resulting offspring? I think there is a strong likliehood that this is possible. They may not know what they are, but react with the spiritual dna.

The Dogmen though - pure evil. I find it fascinating that anyone who comes into contact or sees one reacts with the same reaction: they feel pure evil pouring off these things. That is very telling to me. It's not a natural animal as animals just go about doing their thing and sure some will attack, but that's out of territorial/motherly/food/instinct and no one ever describes their encounters as evil.

So many thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hahahaha! Is that what he told you about his report?

“Man I saw a Sasquatch, and oh boy, did it look depressed!”

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Hahahaha! Is that what he told you about his report?

“Man I saw a Sasquatch, and oh boy, did it look depressed!”

You misunderstood.

It looked very angry, and dangerous.
This happened 4 years ago above Garberville area. People up there hear them. My friend said it looked like an old mans wrinkled face, and like an ape, it had hair all around the face. It stood upright on long muscular legs, and the arms were buffed.

He commented that he doesnt think they are here all the time. I asked what he meant, and he said he thought they were interdimensional beings

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zachi

Thanks visitedbythem, roadside crossings are the most common sighting. It happened at an interesting spot, if he floored it too soon, he might have had a fatal accident. Not telling anyone for years is also common. Reliving, not just retelling the incident is also common. I am happy he made it. I notice your screen name. Have you seen UFOs? Bigfoot sightings with UFOs in the area are commonly reported. So are lights in the woods.

He was in a lifted toyota 4x4. He was afraid that it was going to run up to the side of the truck and tip it over the cliff. He said it looked strong enough to do just that, and it was very angry

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So my son and I found the exact spot on Google Earth , and zoomed in all over that area. He says lets go up there and see if we can find it. I said,"sure, Im taking the 50mag though" He says, you cant, they will smell it.

I said then forget it. Im not going anywhere near there unarmed

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem Damn that 50 mag would prob break my arm but it would not do much good if BF turns out to be a cryptoid in the truest sense and not some kind of unknown ape like species. I still there is something metaphysical about the big guys but who knows.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite
Thank you for the long reply. Yes, I have read all but one of David Paulides' books. Some of the cases fit sasquatch perfectly, but others do not. The change of weather shortly after disappearances is not something an animal could cause. (But Satan is the prince of the power of the air) Other cases would be more likely to be UFO abductions. People just vanish and later the body reappears in areas search many times. Some seem more like portal openings. My personal opinion is that there is a program to harvest human DNA. Consider the missing, they are exceptionally strong or intelligent older people, young men that are smart and strong, children that have pristine DNA, physicists, and those with handicaps (to discover what went wrong.) Consider the movement of UFOs and the way sasquatch moves, both in ways that seem to defy the normal laws. Have you read "Stalking the Herd"? It's on cattle mutilations, but very interesting. Also Hunt for the Skinwalker. All provide food for thought and a broader perspective on what might be happening in the unseen realm.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Cryptozoology is a scientific study of unknown or undiscovered animals. When you have always approached it that way and firmly believe bigfoot is an animal how do you reconcile an evil woo (evil paranormal activity) that starts to invade your home and your family? How strong is the connection and can bigfoot be investigated without inviting dangerous entities into your space?

As for the presence of evil in your life....know and believe that God will deliver you and keep you safe from the evil oppression....but also know and believe that the enemy/evil one will be continually trying to make a way into your mind so you must be continually vigilant. And if you become aware that the evil presence is beginning to oppress you again then call out to God to free you and protect you from it...then immediately thank God for doing it, and let it go. Don't let any more thoughts about the evil presence have any more space or time in your mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

...The change of weather shortly after disappearances is not something an animal could cause...

No, but animals DO have the ability to sense coming changes in the weather.
Perhaps, being "woods-smart" they know from experience that the best time to grab someone (and not be tracked easily) is just before bad weather closes in...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join