It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Mob In Seattle Establishing Checkpoints & Extorting Businesses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That's all fine and good, so let's see how it works out for them...when the lights go out, and all the free 'stuff' is gone.

Trotskyism has never worked anywhere, and has been soundly rejected the world over...unless of course the residents of Seattle wish to live like the prisoner-citizens of Venezuela under Chavez. Hope they have fun!

I will enjoy watching their little "autonomous zone" fund itself. This will be fun.

ETA - Again, they made their bed, so let them lay in it. Put them in a fishbowl for the entire US to see how well their precious chosen form of government works! When people can see it by the light of day, rather than from the shadows, then it just may change the way people vote, and they'll vote these idiots out of offices wherever they are.

edit on 6/11/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Nothing in that article states that these petty thugs openly operating street gangs are "ANTIFA."

It doesn't matter... the area is now considered Antifastan. LOL

By whom?

Not the Police Chief.

By the World Wide Web.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Trump's best card to play right now is the "Do Nothing" card!

I think that's exactly what he is doing if he acts then the democrats will say he is a dictator. By doing nothing he honors states rights. It exposes both how authoritarian ,"MI" governor comes to mind, and inept the democratic leaders are in handling their states and cities issues.
I have also heard anecdotally that he is not using military to take care of issues in states likely because the democrats would scream "see he is a dictator" but he is using marshals and various federal law enforcement to arrest people.
ATF is right now in the process of tracking people down in Minneapolis who set up for fires there.

ATF MINP FOX 9 NEWS

edit on 11-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Antifa, Black Lives Matters and others wanting to bring about change stormed into Seattle City Hall and took over a swath of surrounding territory. They’ve called it the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ). It was created to serve as a community, commune, self-sustaining, police-free zone. The protesters demanded that the police be abolished and the mayor fired.

Forbes

Another source:

ANTIFA Militants Claim “Free Capitol Hill” in Seattle Members of the militant terrorist group ANTIFA have claimed several city blocks in Seattle to establish “Free Capitol Hill,” a so-called autonomous zone that forms around the city’s East Precinct. Capitol Hill Seattle Blog described the scene on the ground:

www.wibc.com...

And another:
www.rebelnews.com...

And even yet, another source saying police themselves are
saying it is Antifa!

Police officers were stationed outside of the West Precinct on Wednesday, and two of them provided comment to The Post Millennial under the agreement that we conceal their identities. "Antifa are extorting money and businesses in the Capital Hill Zone for protection money," said one of the officers who was previously stationed at the East Precinct. "Those running this Capital Hill Zone are employing stop and frisk to anyone who walks through, and shaking down businesses for $500 for protection," added another officer.

outline.com...

Everyone knows it is Antifa and BLM ...
but keep saying it isn't you might convince
someone.....lol

edit on 11-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Your source is City Journal and is known to be pretty hard right in its bias but mostly factual.

Source

That said, while your article claims that the group in the CHAZ are "ANTIFA" etc. there's no evidence for that claim.

And that said, here's the "Manifesto" of the group that's allegedly occupying the CHAZ:

THE DEMANDS OF THE COLLECTIVE BLACK VOICES AT FREE CAPITOL HILL TO THE GOVERNMENT OF SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

They sign it off "Black Lives Matter" ... so, that part of the article is substantiated.

It reads like any absurd extremist BS, much like the declarations of right-wing militias, etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

BLM Seattle is run by white Antifa terrorist.

edit on 11-6-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

BLM Seattle is run by white Antifa terrorist.

That is funny
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I dont understand? if Antifa is desingated a terrorist group, and we know where they are, why can;t arresst be made?

Likely they are going for the higher ups in this so called leaderless organization so the smaller leaders they flip and expose the financiers and bigger players behind the scenes of antifa.

The small fry useless idiots are not worth arresting once the leadership is gone all of them will fall apart.

They need to get to those who are financing antifa the bigger fish behind the scene and Im sure it will turn up some interesting connections to some big names in politics .

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Your first citation from Forbes is an opinion piece. There is a reference to ANTIFA participating at City Hall but the "manifesto" that the group holding the area has put out does not list "ANTIFA" ... LIN K

Your second, "Rebel News" is not even credible enough to research.

Yes, I know that you believe this "ANTIFA" stuff, but you don't speak for "everyone."

So far as I've seen in terms of actual evidence ... the "ANTIFA" connection to this crap is mostly fake media.

edit on 11-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noed

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I am not keeping track of which of these local papers
are left or right leaning, they are all reporting the same
thing. You seem to be the only one who is trying to
dispute this is Antifa and BLM, along with perhaps
CNN trying to obfuscate the matter.

*shrugs*

What's in it for you?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I am not keeping track of which of these local papers
are left or right leaning, they are all reporting the same
thing. You seem to be the only one who is trying to
dispute this is Antifa and BLM, along with perhaps
CNN trying to obfuscate the matter.

*shrugs*

What's in it for you?

No, they are not all reporting the same thing.

I am not the only one questioning the presence of "ANTIFA" ... and you're mistaking what I've said about BLM.

The group that gave their list of demands states that they are BLM.

I'm interested in facts, not opinions.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Your interested in your interpretation of the facts.
Obviously, as you are ignoring all other reports.

What are you, an Antifa spokesperson?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Mind linking a few who aren't? I know you're having fun trying to pick at other's sources...but where be your sources hmm?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Mind linking a few who aren't? I know you're having fun trying to pick at other's sources...but where be your sources hmm?

Actually, just found an excellent source from Reuters that proves that there is "ANTIFA" symbols around so no I can't do that.

But now I have reliable evidence. Reuters

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Your interested in your interpretation of the facts.
Obviously, as you are ignoring all other reports.

What are you, an Antifa spokesperson?

Nope. ATS member almost as long as you.

You're correct. There is "ANTIFA" symbols painted on the Precinct Building. So it's a fair claim.

Carry on with the narrative.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So it seems we are getting closer and closer to "the purge" type responses. Except its not just one day but every day!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join