It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Mob In Seattle Establishing Checkpoints & Extorting Businesses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I like to have evidence for claims made. I know that's not important to some, and apparently not to you.

I have quoted from about 8 or 9 or more sources
that you found to mostly factual but you just have
to say something to ease your pain, lol.

Ok whatever floats your boat bruh.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well whomever these folks really are
working with, some of them are not
the smartest tools in the shed.

Like this one gal who thought she
was so smart because she was wearing
a mask.

Police arrest Tacoma woman accused of setting five patrol cars on fire during Seattle protest
A 25-year-old Tacoma woman was arrested Thursday morning on five federal counts of arson after police say she burned five Seattle police vehicles on fire as protests turned violent in downtown Seattle on May 30.

U.S. Attorney Brian T. Moran said in a news release that Margaret Aislinn Channon was taken into custody without incident at her Tacoma home.

www.kiro7.com...
Apparently her tats gave her way.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Seattle Police Cheif Carmen Best responds

Call response times in the area normally served by the East Precinct have gone from just over 5 minutes to 18 minutes, Chief Carmen Best said while surveying the boarded-up building Thursday morning that has become the centerpiece for the "CHAZ" movement.

She added secondary calls are taking almost an hour.

So do some thing Carmen!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It'll be fun for a little bit...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A large part of her campaign funding last election cycle came from New York and California. Pretty weird for a city council position. She got very little money from her own district and even that money seems to have been funneled through homeless organizations, but there has been many roadblocks in that investigation to make a solid claim about it.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well these people didn't for the most part vote for this mess, it was seemly tossed at them. In the end I hope that the area will recover from whatever ills this Trotskyist assault is dealing to them.

What ticks me off more than anything is Inslee's reaction about not knowing about this. It basically states that he is in bed with this movement of Trotskyism just as long as it full fills his environmental wet dream he has. I mean hell, Inslee has already been caught saying that the Corona Virus is the best thing that's happened to the environment in decades.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised though, Inslee did force a billion dollar program for Orca's on tax payers, but not a dine for the Homeless issue. So we can see what it takes to buy him off.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

But HEY...Inslee gets to control his own people!

Right?

If they get out of control based on his crazy liberal ideas, well, then that's on him! Right?

ETA-When things get ugly, voters aren't going to vote for him anymore. It's kind of simple.

edit on 6/11/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
🚨🚨💣🚨🚨

🤣Meet Raz Simone, The So-Called "Terrorist Warlord" Rapper Who Briefly Ran Seattle's "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone"🤣

Raz Simone, a local rapper, has apparently taken a leading role in declaring a several-block area of a residential Seattle neighborhood to be an independent revolutionary state called the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (The CHAZ). Simone and a few friends, armed with several guns and a megaphone, have declared themselves the new police. He came to national attention on Wednesday when a video of him assaulting someone over graffiti came to light online.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh boy, wouldn't want to be there in the
daytime let alone at night.

What kind of a gun is that?

I thought only police were supposed to carry guns?
LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Aliquandro

Speaking of porta potties...I assume all these "protesters" are paying for those porta potties, right???? Right????

I assume they are paying for them to be serviced and cleaned too, right??? Right?????

NO!!

And when the bill doesn't get paid by someone ELSE, and those porta potties disappear, or get destroyed because no one is emptying them or cleaning them, then what?

Well, then they'll just start sh#ing in the streets, just like SF, and expect someone ELSE to clean it up!

This is the mentality you are dealing with here!

It's a mental illness!

So we have these businesses here now (like many cities with large homeless populations) that simply pressure wash sidewalks of human feces, its a booming industry I'm sure. Also I've noticed the portapotty guys service construction sites or radicals taking over a neighborhood, either is a good days pay for sh!t. It's just now we have a huge amount of both, it's surreal how Seattle is now being uber developed by big tech at the same time its being destroyed by big$$ paid demonstrations and covid shutdowns.

There is definitely illness here, most of it comes from the top down.... everyone is a tech jerk or some wannabe chasing the big $$ they smell here, Seattle might as well be the city that represents the Matrix before the red pill gets taken. ugh!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Where are local & federal authorities? The military? The militia?

Lets go folks this is the real deal! This is not a drill!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The police chief has spoken out yet again this afternoon.

Seattle Police Chief: "Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."

Video at this twitter link

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Graffiti is rampant here in Seattle and as an artist I have been known to call out some of these idiots for their defacing working businesses. Lately since covid it is even moreso since most businesses are boarded up. Some local art teams have tried to get to some businesses with better art before taggers set in with the garbage display. Most of this 6 blocks is now boarded up for obvious reasons.

So I have watched this virus take out friend's small businesses, and now we have riots to smash and burn the buildings where they once were?? This gets more ridiculous every day

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Well we've seen people take over stuff before. In either case it's not a good thing IMO. Those Anarchists are having a good time for now.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I bet the Seattle mayor is onboard with defunding her police department.

Her words...

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan has willingly ceded six city blocks of downtown Seattle to an armed group of occupying elements within Antifa who have taken control. However, to retain her woke credentials she defines the occupying movement as a “peaceful expression of the communities collective grief”…

Are contrary to what the video clips at this website show: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Crazy!!

This not going to end well.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
You're so right when you say "for now". No garbage collections, electricity and water cut off as bills aren't paid, diseases take hold. CHAZ will become a hell-hole in less than 30 days.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that this is being done on purpose.

I'm going to conspiracy theory that Washington's Governor and Trump are colluding to have Trump federalize the National Guard to go in and take control. That way the Governor can say, "It wasn't me blame Trump. And Trump can say, "Hey everyone, I'm tough and sent in the troops to take control. See that? I'm doing a wonderful job. Our troops are the best people. They went in and took control when they had to and now everything is great. LAW & ORDER".

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mayor Jenny seems to be desperately trying to hold
on to her job. Just curious if she could be sued by
business owners and homeowners for allowing this
to happen? Seriously, what is this like for the people
who live inside of these 6 blocks?

What ever happened to "vandalism" charges?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This video at the twitter link: this isn't looking good,
from about 15 minutes ago.

I heard people yelling, and saw some shoving, but it was hard to see exactly what was happening,” said Zachary Coon, who shot this video of a clash between Seattle police & demonstrators now occupying #chazseattle. “A couple of people claimed later they were pepper-sprayed.”

Twitter Link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join