It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report: George Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest, was positive for COVID-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Looks like Floyd was positive for COVID-19. Also, no life threatening injuries were found via autopsy.

He did have fentanyl and meth in his system when he died.

He did have multiple chronic medical conditions.

In the report, it is stated that Floyd died of cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.

Floyd had multiple blunt force injuries to his forehead, face and upper lip as well as cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands, elbows and legs.

Along with the blunt force injuries, it's noted that Floyd had multiple natural diseases. Floyd was shown to have severe multifocal arteriosclerosis heart disease as well as hypertensive heart disease.
[...]

A postmortem nasal swab was taken, which confirmed that Floyd was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. It is noted that Floyd was known to be positive for COVID-19 on April 3. The postmortem positivity likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent PCR positivity from previous infection, the report said.

[...]
Floyd's toxicology report showed that he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system when he died.

You can access the full autopsy report in the link below.

Source
edit on 6/3/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jun 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
so what you are actually saying is that the cops didn't murder him? or he died of covid right? to me it sounds like you are making sorry ass excuses for a bunch of murdering cops...… this thread should be removed....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Murder death kill by a cop in a protracted 8-minute manner.

No two ways about it.

R.I.P George.

Hopefully, justice will be done.

edit on 3-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For those who want to see what has already been said about Floyd having Covid-19, here is the ongoing discussion thread.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
so what you are actually saying is that the cops didn't murder him? or he died of covid right? to me it sounds like you are making sorry ass excuses for a bunch of murdering cops...… this thread should be removed....

What I actually said is what is in the OP, not some chit you said.

Do not spin this and twist what I said. I never said nor implied that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What is the difference between murder and manslaughter? If the officer had prior knowledge of victim's said condition then he committed murder, if not did he commit manslaughter? Much like a drunk driver the officer was drunk on power?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GentrySociety
What is the difference between murder and manslaughter? If the officer had prior knowledge of victim's said condition then he committed murder, if not did he commit manslaughter? Much like a drunk driver the officer was drunk on power?

The question will be how much did the heart problems, covid, and drugs in his system contribute to his death. Had he not taken meth, fentanyl, and weed, on a weak heart, could he have survived the detainment? That's what the defense will argue.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GentrySociety

All this will come out in court .
Like Paul Harvey would have said , "And , now , for the rest of the story"
Never , ever go with emotion over logic.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

... sooo, he died of Covid19, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

... sooo, he died of Covid19, right?

Correct. 😉
edit on 6/3/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Or weed? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

his own lifestyle and actions directly led to his death as per the autopsy.
The police did nothing wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Or weed? Seriously?

Mixing your uppers and downers was my reasoning for including weed. I don't have a problem with it myself. It is decriminalized (in my county), and medicinal here now (in part thanks to my voting). But let's argue about something stupid instead of contributing to the thread, that sounds waaaay better, dude.
edit on 3-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So, he was on drugs and pot, maybe pot is legal there but not meth. his arteries were plugged up and he had evidence of sickle cell disease which a lot of blacks have. So, did the cops know he was high when they arrested him? There is no justification for having him pinned down like that, but even then, I cannot tell how much pressure was on his neck from the video, it appears it varried from a lot at times to mildly at others, but was hard to tell. It always was on his neck, but the pressure was varying somewhat. Like he was holding it in position in case he tried to get up. The knee on neck is only supposed to be used till they get someone cuffed, they should have shoved him back into the car and hauled him down to the station since he already was cuffed. The only ones that know what happened that might be able to shed light on it is the two rookies...I am sure they will probably say what happened in that car. How did he get out of the car, those doors lock from outside in the back and there is a cage in between the front and back usually and he was cuffed. Someone who is experienced with that maneuver will be able to figure out how much pressure was being applied in that almost nine minutes, I can't really judge that because I have no experience with that kind of stuff.

The arrest was a legitimate arrest if they had looked into his eyes and saw his pupils. I am not sure how much meth from that was in his system, not familiar with that kind of drug blood tests.

I am sure his condition did play a part in his dying, but the death technically occurred from the knee on neck. If he was healthy he might be alive yet, but who knows.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Calm down Adolf

Shutting down speech you don’t like

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Cutting off circulation of the carotid arteries can cause cardiac arrest. And i believe this is pretty obviously what happened in the George Floyd case.

Johns Hopkins

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So the cop putting his weight down on his neck has nothing to do with his death? Not sure what the point of your op is. Trying to ignore the jerk that just happened in my knee.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

What I actually said is what is in the OP, not some chit you said.

Do not spin this and twist what I said. I never said nor implied that.

Don't play stupid, you most certainly did imply that, I'm not twisting a damn thing. You sir are the problem here, its just too bad you are one of the ignorant types to not see it. The autopsy is skewed, and we all know it. even the professionals.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: gunshooter

his own lifestyle and actions directly led to his death as per the autopsy.
The police did nothing wrong.

look everyone, another denier here whos part of the problem... you people amaze me how far your heads are shoved up your asses.... MN is crooked as hell, you people have no idea what you are talking about. all you do is read and regurgitate, its sick....

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Calm down Adolf

Shutting down speech you don’t like

sorry that you are to blind to see as well. get educated moron....

<<   2  3 >>

join