It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report: George Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest, was positive for COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Floyd was known to be positive for COVID-19 on April 3

So if there are false positives he could have had drugs in his system because of this I would think for pain? Fentanyl not typically you're street drug and Meth...well cause all blacks use meth right oh wait that was crack oh wait it's 2020...

False-positive results for amphetamine and methamphetamine were the most commonly reported. False-positive results for methadone, opioids, phencyclidine, barbiturates, cannabinoids, and benzodiazepines were also reported in patients taking commonly used medications.

I am curious to see how this continues to unravel.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Is that the same John Hopkins that tells us is no good and can kill you.. Find me a legitimate source please.. a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Floyd was known to be positive for COVID-19 on April 3

So if there are false positives he could have had drugs in his system because of this I would think for pain? Fentanyl not typically you're street drug and Meth...well cause all blacks use meth right oh wait that was crack oh wait it's 2020...

False-positive results for amphetamine and methamphetamine were the most commonly reported. False-positive results for methadone, opioids, phencyclidine, barbiturates, cannabinoids, and benzodiazepines were also reported in patients taking commonly used medications.

I am curious to see how this continues to unravel.

Fentanyl is absolutely a street drug now... its used to cut heroin.. and people thinking they are only getting H drop dead from the new stuff. Its a powerful respiratory suppressant as well... opioids and their synthetics usually are to different degrees. You do H to slow down and/or sleep at the tail end of a stimulant like meth... it causes the whole cardiopulmonary to act all sorts of weird.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Fentanyl not typically you're street drug

really,

In its prescription form, fentanyl is known by such names as Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®.4,5 Street names for illegally used fentanyl include Apache, China Girl, China White, Dance Fever, Friend, Goodfellas, Jackpot, Murder 8, and Tango & Cash
Fentanyl

Emergency doctors may soon see larger numbers of patients who appear to have overdosed on heroin, but have actually taken a relatively new and deadly designer drug called acetyl fentanyl, a researcher says. Acetyl fentanyl is a relative of a powerful prescription painkiller called fentanyl and is five times more potent than heroin as a painkiller, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The illegally produced compound may be secretly mixed with heroin to make it a more potent product, or may be sold in pills disguised as oxycodone.
The New Street Drug to Watch: Acetyl Fentanyl

Police are finding more and more drugs laced with fentanyl, like the “M-30s” that were the subject of a recent CBS 5 Investigates story. Dr. Frank LoVecchio of the Banner Poison and Drug Information Center compares taking an M-30 to playing the game Russian Roulette. Because of the way the pills are made, no two are the same. Each one contains a different amount of fentanyl.
What is fentanyl and why is it 'the deadliest drug in the world'?

fentanyl the deadly drug haunting america

there are more, but i think you understand.

(post by lightedhype removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo
Did he die 'of' Covid or did he die 'with' Covid?

(post by gunshooter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
George Floyd death: New charges for all four sacked officers - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk...
2 hours ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Is that the same John Hopkins that tells us is no good and can kill you.. Find me a legitimate source please.. a reply to: Alien Abduct

If you don't like the information I provided then please cite a counter argument.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Maybe I'm reading this report wrong?

If I'm not... He sure had a helluva lot of drugs in his system.

If this is true... along with Corona... He wasn't murdered. He died of consequences to everything included. How do you asphyxiate with pressure to the side of the neck? Arteries run along the font of your neck as does your wind pipe.

Anyone else smell a false flag? I didn't think so at first but more and more 'information' if you will, has been coming up showing that this could possibly be all BS. AND if this is true then the democrats have a lot of explaining to do....

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Anyone else smell a false flag?

not so much a false flag. more like overreaction from all, neglect, and appeasement from the get go. starting with, floyd, the cops, the terrorists( notice i said terrorists not the peaceful protesters), and government.

floyd for resisting.
the cops for overreaction and neglect, the way they fought with him for resisting, and for not stopping when they saw he had quit moving.
the government all three, city, state, and federal for the way they jumped on it and overcharged the cops in a attempt to appease the protestors.
the terrorist for trying to burn down the country and kill cops.( but i guess that is what terrorist do)

If I'm not... He sure had a helluva lot of drugs in his system.

i said this in a couple of threads in one way or the other in a couple of threads.

my post,

My Post

edit on 4-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Defense has plenty of ammunition to spread reasonable doubt with COVID and the illegal drugs in Floyd's body contributing to his death. There's no doubt excessive force was used. Defense will say Floyd would not have died without those in his system and the officer had no way of knowing, which could mean no intent to murder.
edit on 4-6-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

There always is a 2nd cause of death "due to" on every autopsy report.

Like: died of heart attack...brought on by:

It's that 2nd "due to"...that matters...

-EMT/Life Suppoer

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Remove a thread on his autopsy because of your feelz?

How authoritarian of you. Been seeing more and more of that lately.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
How do you asphyxiate with pressure to the side of the neck? Arteries run along the font of your neck as does your wind pipe.

Might want to go back to anatomy class. The carotid artery runs along both sides of the neck.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That's how I'm getting as well. But the democrats won't explain anything. They'll call out their BLM and antifa troops to cause more chaos to divert attention. We've been saying it for a while now, they'll destroy this country and burn it to the ground as long as it gets them back into power. A civil war isn't just brewing, it's boiling. Look at what the sports world did to Drew Brees for simply stating that he won't disrespect the flag. Anybody who doesn't want to be the first to go better get out of the big cities, they're getting dangerous.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
so what you are actually saying is that the cops didn't murder him? or he died of covid right? to me it sounds like you are making sorry ass excuses for a bunch of murdering cops...… this thread should be removed....

Hi Mr. Virtue Outrage.
The OP is repeating what they linked, they have to to keep in line with rules.

You're adorable though.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He was alive before a cop put a knee to his neck for several minutes. He was murdered, and hopefully all 4 of those cops caught Covid from him.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join