It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Labeling Antifa a Terrorist Org Terrifies Me

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think it opens the door to different charges too if they are found to have crossed state lines to agitate and cause problems/carry out criminal activity/incite riots.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Leftists who “claim” to understand what fascism is, are also claiming that President Trump is a fascist

Couldn’t make this shiit up

aNtifa is collection of pre-teen cucks. They use violence to fight against something which doesn’t even exist in their perceived enemy.

A President winning a free and fair election is not fascism.

A President winning two elections in a row is not fascism either. But in November, we’re gonna see some more of this pathetic left-wing reaction.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: jjkenobi
When I see any other groups out in force in multiple cities burning and looting and assaulting fellow citizens I will support the labeling of them as terrorist orgs as well.

Please explain what is incorrect about this.

Let me ask you a question first.

Do Americans have the right to stand up against an oppressive government that is acting illegally and outside the Constitution?

Sure. I wish they would! The govt at federal and state levels currently has multiple laws oppressing 2nd amendment rights of its citizens.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Leftists who “claim” to understand what fascism is, are also claiming that President Trump is a fascist

Couldn’t make this shiit up

aNtifa is collection of pre-teen cucks. They use violence to fight against something which doesn’t even exist in their perceived enemy.

A President winning a free and fair election is not fascism.

A President winning two elections in a row is not fascism either. But in November, we’re gonna see some more of this pathetic left-wing reaction.

Jesus Christ ... where to start with that.

Yeah, he's a fascist ... proved it this week. So "pre-teen cucks" are a national terrorist threat? LOL ... okay boomer.

The President won the Electoral College sure. That has nothing to do with his repeated and very obvious disdain for the Constitution, American law, the rule-of-law, legal precedent, civil rights, and basic human decency.

When he threatened to use the United States military against American citizens on American soil for his own political whims is when he finally proved that he's a fascist and state terrorist to me.

YMMV.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

When I see any other groups out in force in multiple cities burning and looting and assaulting fellow citizens I will support the labeling of them as terrorist orgs as well.

Please explain what is incorrect about this.

Let me ask you a question first.

Do Americans have the right to stand up against an oppressive government that is acting illegally and outside the Constitution?

Sure. I wish they would! The govt at federal and state levels currently has multiple laws oppressing 2nd amendment rights of its citizens.

Awesome.

Do you believe as well that such actions on the part of real Americans might not always be peaceful? They might have to use those firearms for example?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Where they fighting against the oppression during the lockdowns? If they wanted to fight government oppression, that was real government overreach. But I guess politicians with (D) after their names could never be oppressive!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Antifa is attracting a lot of angry young men.

Interesting that in many ways Antifa is like a cult.
They use projective identification in attempt to
silence opposing views, rejecting classic concepts
of free speech, same as cult leaders.

The first official Antifa chapter from 2007,
right about the time of Obama.

edit on 3-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No

He’s not

And he didn’t prove it at all this week

Maybe turn off cNn . Or read the actual definition

And Trump is definitely winning another term. Sorry.
edit on 3 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Where they fighting against the oppression during the lockdowns? If they wanted to fight government oppression, that was real government overreach. But I guess politicians with (D) after their names could never be oppressive!

Gryphon himself, noted despiser of fascism, was an Obama supporter I believe

Just today he was on the rosenstein thread where obamas fbi and doj were shown to be corruptly spying on trumps team

Not one mention of that being fascism or shredding the constitution

But hey whatever!

If you are against Antifa rioting, you are a fascist!
edit on 3-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Maybe Antifa is just JV now, like when Obama called ISIS that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I kept waiting for folks who, like you, kept talking about government oppression to rise up ... over church services and masks ... but that never happened. I guess you guys don't have the conscience of your convictions like these kids do who are standing up for equal rights and an end to police state terror against Blacks and other Americans.

You can stop whining about the Dems with me, Ketsuko. I don't care about them any more than the Republicans except then they cross over into promoting an authoritarian regime and state terrorism.

As most of you as well as the Republcian party (though not all) are doing with Trump.

I guess most of the oppression during the pandemic is ... palatable to you guys? Or is it just too much trouble to march.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'm a Moderate Independent, so don't confuse me with those with partisan bias.

You seem to be an apologist acting on behalf of Antifa? Even Pelosi, is not an apologist for them. Here are some of her words after Antifa staged violent protests at Berkeley.

Pelosi Condemns Violent Actions of Antifa Protesters

“Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said in a statement released late Tuesday. “The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”

“In California, as across all of our great nation, we have deep reverence for the Constitutional right to peaceful dissent and free speech,” said Pelosi. “Non-violence is fundamental to that right. Let us use this sad event to reaffirm that we must never fight hate with hate, and to remember the values of peace, openness and justice that represent the best of America.”

FBI definition of "domestic terrorism...

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Lone offenders: Terrorist threats have evolved from large-group conspiracies toward lone-offender attacks. These individuals often radicalize online and mobilize to violence quickly. Without a clear group affiliation or guidance, lone offenders are challenging to identify, investigate, and disrupt. The FBI relies on partnerships and tips from the public to identify and thwart these attacks.

George Floyds family is calling for peace and asking the violent agitators to not "do it in the name of George Floyd. Even they don't consider the violent thugs to be part of the protest.

Antifa is political and they promote violence, so they fit the traditional definition of terrorists.

Definition of terrorist by Lexico...

terrorist

Pronunciation /ˈterərəst/ /ˈtɛrərəst/
noun

A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
‘four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists’

adjective
attributive

Unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
‘a terrorist organization’

You don't think they are organized and don't communicate with each other? They most certainly are and do. They may not have national conventions, but they clearly work together and plan together.

I'm all for any violent political group, no matter the ideology, being treated like terrorists because they are by definition, both legal and traditional.

What's your stance on the violent acts they commit? Are you personally for violence, destruction of property and arson?

edit on 6/3/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You should look into cointelpro and the assassination of Fred Hampton. It would blow your mind.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just today he was supposed n the rosenstein thread where obamas fbi and doj were shown to be corruptly spying on trumps team

But hey whatever!

I just heard on the news that the KKK is naming themselves the Constitutional Freedom Society.

So if you hate them, you are against the Constitution, Freedom and Society.

link   
How in the heck do you delete a comment on here. I've forgotten.....
edit on 6/3/2020 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just today he was supposed n the rosenstein thread where obamas fbi and doj were shown to be corruptly spying on trumps team

But hey whatever!

Good hand off to another member of the gang G.

I voted against Obama when I had the chance. I voted against McCain and I voted against Romney.

I also voted against Trump. If you actually cared about past comments as much as you claim to, you'd admit that.

You don't of course, but your posts are the epitome of whataboutism generally I would admit that.

Now, enough about me and you, eh? Back to the topic at hand?

Tell us again why you are a supporter of state terror, for example.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah JV.

I mean, they don't even really exist....

lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No you are right

These noble rioters killing shop owners over racial grievance lies you on the left have pushed are really noble

Killing security guards, setting fires to houses with kids inside and then trying to stop fire fighters from getting there

That’s fighting oppression!

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah JV.

I mean, they don't even really exist....

lol.

You guys are the only ones that claim "ANTIFA" doesn't exist.

Confused?

link   
Didn’t they shoot on sight to control looters after hurricane Katrina www.cbsnews.com...

Continue with the peaceful protests and begin KOS of looters, problem should sort it self out.

Call me what ever you like but I am pro-protest and pro sending in the military to shoot looters dead.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join