It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Labeling Antifa a Terrorist Org Terrifies Me

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait a minute

You mean people believe aNtifa is anti-fascist simply because that’s what they call themselves?!?!?

Who could be so thick and stupid??

Oh, never mind

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As near as I can tell, both the Right and Left are supporting the real protesters, but both condemn the violent people like Antifa who are not really protesters, but instead agitators, looters and arsonists.

I'll ask you also, do you support the violence and consider it protest, when even Floyd's family does not?

link   

They did in some places like Michigan where the open carried in their protest and people wet the bed over it. The same people in many cases who are now wetting the bed over people wanting the rioting stopped because torching businesses that represent a life savings isn't any way to honor a dead man or open a dialogue about why police are brutal.

edit on 3-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hmm... Terrifies you ? You mean a Group of Thugs Called ANTIFA that are secretly Financed by the George Soros Foundation , and go around the Country acting like Fascists beating up Innocent People ? I Think you need to get you Terrifying Priorities Straight there .........

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No you are right

These noble rioters killing shop owners over racial grievance lies you on the left have pushed are really noble

Killing security guards, setting fires to houses with kids inside and then trying to stop fire fighters from getting there

That’s fighting oppression!

...a nd there you go.

I'm begining to think that you may have a bit of the old anarchist in yourself there G. I mean you keep on quivering over the "rioters" and "arsonists" and "looters" ... and you never say ANYTHING about the actual majority of protesters ... who are very clear in their opposition to state terrorism, just as your posts are in support of it.

But you know ... sometimes, I think you might want to go throw a Molotov yourself ... maybe at the local Democratic committe office?

C'mon. You'd be "fighting the terrorists" too!

Or are you just not the action-oriented kind of person? Prefer the keyboard to the street do you?

link   

Also read his post carefully here

Now we know people peacefully protested against the lockdown

So what does gryphon mean when he says he is waiting for people to rise up he ver that

Riots

So when he next says

I guess you guys don't have the conscience of your convictions like these kids do who are standing up for equal rights and an end to police state terror against Blacks and other Americans.

This is him directly praising the rioters as having a just cause and finally rising up

He pretends to not be for the riots, but praises them, and defends Antifa saying you are a fascist if you are against them

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They did in some places like Michigan where the open carried in their protest and people wet the bed over it. The same people in many cases who are now wetting the bed over people wanting the rioting stopped because torching businesses that represent a life savings isn't any way to honor a dead man or open a dialogue about why police are brutal.

So ... let me see if I get this straight ... when those you agree with threaten violence, thats okay ... but when you don't agree with it ... it's terrorism?

Got it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Also read his post carefully here

Now we know people peacefully protested against the lockdown

So what does gryphon mean when he says he is waiting for people to rise up he ver that

Riots

So when he next says

I guess you guys don't have the conscience of your convictions like these kids do who are standing up for equal rights and an end to police state terror against Blacks and other Americans.

This is him directly praising the rioters as having a just cause and finally rising up

He pretends to not be for the riots, but praises them, and defends Antifa saying you are a fascist if you are against them

I think you wanted Ketsuko or DB ... you're talking ABOUT me again, not to me.

Eeesh ... rookie mistake.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I’m not

All terrorists and there sympathizers say that any government action to stop them is state terror

It’s not anymore than wanting police to arrest rapists is state terror

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No I don’t advocate for political terrorism like you

I’m discussing the terrorist here because it’s a thread about Antifa

Everyone agreed the protestors have the right to protest

Almost everyone agreed that cop murdered Floyd

That’s not enough though

So joe when cities are burning, people like you want to deselect and pretend it’s all just protests

And claim anyone who discusses the terrorist clearly don’t like the peaceful protestors which is garbage

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Please Visit me in my Town Griff with you Buddies , I always Wanted to Meet you in Person . I'll Even Show you my Cool Firearms Collection Over a couple of Beers...........)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I’m not

All terrorists and there sympathizers say that any government action to stop them is state terror

It’s not anymore than wanting police to arrest rapists is state terror

Yes, when a President uses government forces against peaceful protesters for a photo op, that's state terror.

When criminals in uniform repeatedly execute Black men on the street, that's state terror.

You're in favor of both apparently, and thus, to me, you're declaring yourself a supporter of state terrorism.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Please Visit me in my Town Griff with you Buddies , I always Wanted to Meet you in Person . I'll Even Show you my Cool Firearms Collection Over a couple of Beers...........)

Sorry Misfit, I don't think you're my type.

In any sense.

Cheers though, have a beer on me.

Careful with those guns though. Don't shoot anything off you might need.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: LOL

link   

Correct now I’m talking to you

I was takin ig about you because other people read these posts as well

And I wanted them to see how you are a liar, you do support these riots, that’s why you said you were waiting for people to rise up over the lockdown but they didn’t

Because you know people protested the lockdowns, but that’s wasn’t rising up and rioting which is what you want

You then praise the rioter last as having a noble cause

We get it, you defend these left wing terrorists

I’m glad for people to see just the disgusting principles morally superior people like you have with your by any means necessary philosophy

link   

A protest is a legal thing so long as the laws are followed. In this case, they had every right to open carry as it was legal.

What do you think happens at most protests? People yell and scream angry things because they're angry. All protests are tense by their nature - you are petitioning for a redress of grievances. If you have a grievance, you generally aren't in a happy mood no matter how real, imagined, just or otherwise your complaint may be.

For some here, just being angry constitutes a threat of violence. Heck, for the ANTIFA crowd, just speaking words they don't like is now tantamount to actual, physical violence and it justifies using bike locks to the head in response.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you can point me to Antifa's Grand Poobah?

Let me ask you this, would you be supportive if Democrat President labelled Unite the Right a terrorist organization? They're a loose coalition of far Right groups, some commit violence, some only push a message, and they have committed murder.

Should every person that attended the rally in Charlottesville now be considered a terrorist?

What about every member of every group that was present there?

What about every person that expressed support for the rally?

What about every person that visited their page?

What about every person that simply thinks Confederate statues shouldn't be torn down?

By labeling Antifa a terrorist group it's not much different than if UTR were labeled as one. This has the potential to be used as a wide brush to label everyone from a different ideology as a terrorist.

That's what I'm worried about.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why should I believ you about the photo op

You lied about him holding an upside bible

But I have to believe that trump personally ordered cops to shoot tear gas (oh wait that wasn’t true it seems) to disperse a crowd

And I am against police brutality

Racial hucksters like you that want to use the black community as pawns and selectively push stories to rile people up, so you can have excuses for your terrorists buddies to burn down their neighborhoods push this crap

You must be for police killing white men, because you don’t talk about those victims, right?

Yep, if I don’t want Antifa brining down ships, I support the death of George floyd
edit on 3-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Correct now I’m talking to you

I was takin ig about you because other people read these posts as well

And I wanted them to see how you are a liar, you do support these riots, that’s why you said you were waiting for people to rise up over the lockdown but they didn’t

Because you know people protested the lockdowns, but that’s wasn’t rising up and rioting which is what you want

You then praise the rioter last as having a noble cause

We get it, you defend these left wing terrorists

I’m glad for people to see just the disgusting principles morally superior people like you have with your by any means necessary philosophy

Yeah, except you were so excited about posting you screwed it up and looked ... kinda ridiculous.

I will be glad for any member of ATS or casual reader to compare what you say and what I say and decide which one is true.

You, on the other hand, are terrified of that, therefore you keep desperately chanting that I'm a liar when you can't quote my saying ANYTHING you say I've said.

I do forget that you think you're talking to your audience sometimes. That explains a lot.

G, if you have a factual statement to make, make it. While I enjoy these little tete-a-tetes from time to time, we're off topic.

Get on topic if you want a further response. Best.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: sPELLING

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I’m not terrified of that at all!

Put it in the front page!

I hope the whole world sees it

Your defending rioters and Antifa

Great!

Anytime, an platform, I’ll be happy for anyone to see this

I’m on topic

The topic is about Antifa being terrorists and how to label them

You support harm and there terrorism

That’s on topic

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you think donald trump is a fascist then you clearly have no idea what the word means.

Go read the wikipedia page on Fascist Italy or Mussolini or something before making such ridiculous claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join