It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Labeling Antifa a Terrorist Org Terrifies Me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So ... Obama then? You're an authoritarian.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The left is a disgrace, continually engaging in the most heinous behavior then pointing their finger at Trump. Truly pathetic.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I live in Ohio in a suburb.The gun incident happened many years
ago while I was in my twenties.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

No. If you support a President who had his Justice Department fabricate evidence against US citizens in an attempt to send them away to prison for life you're an authoritarian.

Flynn.

Cough

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What terrifies is watching so many governors and mayors who so recently shut down and threatened people over wanting to do something has "awful" as attend a religious service, now stand back and allow wholesale criminal anarchy.

I debated a left wing twotch streamer named destiny yesterday.

It was a slog because he, like so many we see on ats, wont come right out and admit what he really means.

In the end, he admitted the riots arent about police killing black men, but more about police profiling black men for car stops and such, and because black people make less money and other "systemically racist" things

He amditted to supporting the riots, but only if they burn down government property (even though he amdits thats not whats happening)

he admitted he belives that de blasio and other mayors are allowing the riots to get out of hand because they feel it will hurt trumps election chances.

And he admitted that is good, and rioting to get your political party in power is legitimate.

It took two hours, but he finally admitted the truth that so many left wingers including politicans, media people, and folks right here on ATS truly believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: oloufo

Standing against Nazis face to face...Have you ever
had a loaded gun pointed at you? I have and it wasn't
an experience you forget overnight.
Have you stood up against Nazis face to face,or are you
an internet warrior?

He's the one the "Nazis" are all glad didn't show up because he would **punches air** beat em all up!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No. If you support a President who had his Justice Department fabricate evidence against US citizens in an attempt to send them away to prison for life you're an authoritarian.

Flynn.

Cough

LOL

I just watched the rosenstein hearings, where every single democrat that was there, and the dems in the thread, all said even focusing on flynn of the fisa warrants was an unjustified distraction.

Its cool though, im sure Xcalibur has been protesting this manufacturing of evidence against trump for years.

Let me just check his post history.....

Wait, thats strange. It seems he was doing the opposite of that!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And, of course, that's why gun sales are through the roof. People know it even if they don't come right out and say it. They know who and what they are on all sides, and they know it's just a matter of time before the left comes for them.

I've always said we don't own a gun although we defend the right to own them, but we're getting to point where we're about to purchase and start training with one. When you're at the point where a Bible is a country-wide controversy ... it's time to start seriously thinking about it because it won't be too many more years before being Christian is controversial.

edit on 3-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And, of course, that's why gun sales are through the roof. People know it even if they don't come right out and say it. They know who and what they are on all sides, and they know it's just a matter of time before the left comes for them.

I've always said we don't own a gun although we defend the right to own them, but we're getting to point where we're about to purchase and start training with one. When you're at the point where a Bible is a country-wide controversy ... it's time to start seriously thinking about it because it won't be too many more years before being Christian is controversial.

The left wants to attack you, burn your business down, etc.

And then when you or your president wants to defend you, they claim you are an authoritarian.

Never forget, wearing a maga hat is violence

Burning down businesses in cities and beating shop owners is peaceful protest.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Wow. How many times do those bitches make it out of their basement when they're not called in from the DNC to riot? I noticed one of the badasses kicked a trash can over and attempted to pick it up to toss through a window, until he realized the can weighed about 40 pounds and left it alone.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The absolute chutzpa it takes to claim withholding exculpatory evidence is such a big deal on a day where you had not one comment on the rosenstein hearings, where the fbi under obama did exactly that, and a left wing judge is still refusing to drop the case against flynn despite knowing that, even after the doj has dropped the case, is incredible.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gryphon66

One thing you can count on OP is that because of the horrible citizen snooping spynet that the Obama peeps (with its roots in the Bush era) set up, Trump and crew probably know who all of them are and where they live. So rounding them up after this shouldn't be so hard on a federal level. If they have broken any federal laws - and if not I am sure they won't mind sharing names with state officials. Especially in red owned states.

The Trump Administration has used just as many FISA warrants as the Obama Administration.

Of note, they’ve also had twice as many “unmasking” requests in the last year.

Don’t let the facts distract you.

Not talking about FISA warrants. And to be honest, since Trump is on my side he can unmask as many of the DNC hero squad as he wants because in my view their mouths and their actions are treasonous. Not to DT, but to the country and its rule of law.

Trump is on your side? Heheh.

So you're nothing more than a textbook authoritarian then. Rule-of-law as long as you approve. Fair enough.

I'll remember to skip you in the future.

More on my side than any president before in my lifetime...

To these people, if you are for stopping their left wing terrorists frineds from say burning down a building with a child inside, you are an authoritarian.

Yep, impeding their 1st Amendment rights.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you admit that Trump is just as corrupt as Obama. Why do you support him?

link   
so what I'm reading here, by the left leaning posters who seem to have intimate knowledge of ANTIFA, is that ANTIFA isn't a real group, they don't have real member, and they don't really assemble and do anything.

So if they aren't real, isn't this just like calling the Easter Bunny a domestic terrorist?

link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

No,I did not have a Nazi point a gun at me.I
HAVE had a gun pointed at me at one time!
How many of you had experienced that beside
someone in the military?

Me. I had several assault rifles pointed at me from every angle. But they were professionals (SPD) who were seeking answers and I didn't try to get lippy or talk back or run so not a single shot was fired. Had it been untrained people, I don't know what I'd have done.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so what I'm reading here, by the left leaning posters who seem to have intimate knowledge of ANTIFA, is that ANTIFA isn't a real group, they don't have real member, and they don't really assemble and do anything.

So if they aren't real, isn't this just like calling the Easter Bunny a domestic terrorist?

Then you're not reading very well outside your filter.

"ANTIFA" is not a centralized group, but a collection of groups.

Like the KKK, Proud Boys, etc. Except of course "ANTIFA" is anti-fascist, while those groups are fascist.

It's really tired to claim that because a member doesn't buy into the narrative you and the gang are pushing that we're either "leftists" or "ANTIFA sympathizers" or anything ... particularly when most of you are endorsing state terrorism.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Flynn.

Cough

Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence and to the FBI.

If it was "fabricated" then Trump was in on it.

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

No,I did not have a Nazi point a gun at me.I
HAVE had a gun pointed at me at one time!
How many of you had experienced that beside
someone in the military?

Thanks for the clarification.

It's no fun to have a gun pointed at you, by a Nazi or not. I'm sorry that happened to you.

link   

Have you established proof that the evidence against Antifa is fabricated?

No, of course not.

Look, I was seriously on the fence about this, am not totally convinced it's a good idea, but your rebuttals are weak.

It sounds like you are actually defending looters, rioters and murderers here.

Now I'm sure that's not the case, but you sure give the impression that you are and it isn't helping your stance in defense of Antifa.

link   

Ok first this is acknowledgement that you are an incredible hypocrite and dont really care about manafacturing evidence as liong as its against people you disagree with.

Now that this is out of the way.

If everything you say in the OP without any source is true, then yes, this is bad. In fcat ill even go further, I have no doubt the dpj and fbi under trump has violated people rights, just like they do under any administration.

In fact i have called for an end to the fisa courts, the fbi, etc.

And further, I am sure prosecutors at state and local levels also regurlar;y committ abiuses like these, and they should be brought to account.

Now does this prove trump ordered it? I dont see evidence of that? If your story is true, anyone who purposefully held exculpatory evidence should be investigated, and if guilty not just fired, but brough up on criminal charges

Why this means we should not lablel a left wing terror group that is burning cities and killing and beating people across the country terrorists makes no sense.

meanwhile, you are completely silent on the fact Obamas admin did exactly what you are accusing trump of, against his political opponent, and was celebrated and still is to this day by the media, celebrities, academia, and the dmeocratice party for doing so.

And just an hour ago, the dems were saying to even investigate this is terrible and partisan.

So remove that plank from your eye before complaining about others splinters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join