It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Labeling Antifa a Terrorist Org Terrifies Me

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66

I’m not terrified of that at all!

Put it in the front page!

I hope the whole world sees it

Your defending rioters and Antifa

Great!

Anytime, an platform, I’ll be happy for anyone to see this

I’m on topic

The topic is about Antifa being terrorists and how to label them

You support harm and there terrorism

That’s on topic

You support fascism and state terrorism. You support using the US Military against Americans on American soil.

There. Our opinions out of the way ... do you have facts about anything?

You do understand the difference between a fact and your opinion, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

" Don't shoot anything off you might need. "

Thanks , No , I am Well Versed in Firearm Safety Now Ever Since I put my Brothers Eye Out with a BB Gun back in 1963 . Oh , and he did Forgive Me ...........)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do you support Antifa?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you support Antifa?

Do you support Antifa "

Did you Ever Throw Bricks at something Other than a Wall ?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Don't shoot anything off you might need. "

Thanks , No , I am Well Versed in Firearm Safety Now Ever Since I put my Brothers Eye Out with a BB Gun back in 1963 . Oh , and he did Forgive Me ...........)

Hey, you weren't that kid in the Christmas movie with the zepplin were you???

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

No one cared when Obama went around dismantling militia's.

So,,,,,nah, doesn't concern me.

Also under Obama the DHS coming out against veterans and preppers as dangerous.

It's hard to take any groups who advocate Communism while hiding behind the Constitution they are actively trying to destroy as "poor helpless advocates just trying to support freedom".

You make it real hard to comment when you hit the nail perfectly.

Ahh well Ill leave it mate keep on being you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think Gryphon just wants to see the world burn, and he'll love anyone who does it, right up until they line him up against the wall.

He seems genuinely disappointed that the legal open carriers didn't actually shoot at their protest, and he's slobbering all over the rioters like they're noble freedom fighters.

Bet you all anything that if the gray grannie brigade in the assisted livings had gone on a rampage assaulting everyone with their walkers in a bid to burn down city halls all over, he'd be cheering them on too.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Leftist unrest and violence in a democratic state historically leads to a right wing dictatorship.

The most notable example being Spain in the 30s.

Because of this i’m just going to assume those supporting the violence are closet Falangists who think Generalissimo Franco was the best thing that ever happened.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think Gryphon just wants to see the world burn, and he'll love anyone who does it, right up until they line him up against the wall.

He seems genuinely disappointed that the legal open carriers didn't actually shoot at their protest, and he's slobbering all over the rioters like they're noble freedom fighters.

Bet you all anything that if the gray grannie brigade in the assisted livings had gone on a rampage assaulting everyone with their walkers in a bid to burn down city halls all over, he'd be cheering them on too.

Who cares what you think about me?

Jesus Christ get a life.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Leftist unrest and violence in a democratic state historically leads to a right wing dictatorship.

Because of this i’m just going to assume those supporting the violence are closet Falangists who think Generalissimo Franco was the best thing that ever happened.

The French Revolution arguably paved the way for Napoleon, and that worked out well for everyone in Europe.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

ANTIFA practices terror. Seems like you may have been alright with them ... when they were winning.

If I (a friend you've known for a while) show up at your house, carrying an AR-15, and ask you for a ride to the bank ... are you gonna drive me there?

Probably not.

Probably after that event, you're not gonna be spending very much time hanging around with me anymore.

Treat ANTIFA members the same way ... or face the consequences you seem ever-oh-so aware of.

What about courthouses? Asking for a friend...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Remember when Obama was all about whistleblowers then once in office immediately went after and jailed almost any and all of them?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Ohanka

The French Revolution arguably paved the way for Napoleon, and that worked out well for everyone in Europe.

Napoleon sold Jefferson the Lousiana Territory, which has worked out fairly well for us.

Not technically permitted under the Constitution though.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do I support people that are against fascism? Yes.

Do I support far Left groups who go out and feed the homeless when even it's illegal? Yes.

Do I support people who take their anti-fascist message to the street? Yes.

Do I support people that destroy the property of people that have nothing to do with oppressing the underclass? No.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am against a White nationalist killing 23 Latino Americans in El Paso in 2019.

I am against a anti-Semitic nutjob killing an old lady and wounding three others while they were at services in Poway CA in 2019.

I am against another anti-Semite racist killing 11 Jews at services and wounding six in 2018 in Pittsburg.

I am against a Nazi killing a young Jewish gay man in 2018 in Orange County.

Thirty Six dead and 17 wounded by White Supremacist terrorist in ONLY two years.

Talk to me about how horrible it is that the Nike store has to restock.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Leaked FBI docs show no Antifa involvement in the rioting in the Washington AOR.

www.thenation.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Between 2013 and 2019, police in the United States killed 7,666 people, according to data compiled by Mapping Police Violence, a research and advocacy group. On May 25, 2020 at 9:25pm (02:25 GMT, May 26), George Floyd, a 46-year-old resident of Minnesota, became yet another victim of police brutality as he was killed in police custody while unarmed.

The number of police killings in the US disproportionately affects African Americans. Despite only making up 13 percent of the US population, Black Americans are two-and-a-half times as likely as white Americans to be killed by the police.

Mapping US Police Killings - Aljazeera

But sure ... tell us again why this is just a bunch of teenaged "cucks" out on a lark.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What about the innocent small business owners, first hit by Covid and now destroyed, looted and burned? Let's include them shall we? Don't they have right to be protected and exist?

People are not upset about the peaceful protesters and practically the entire country supports them, but what about the innocent people having their lives and livelihoods wiped out? People are upset at the thugs, not the peaceful protesters and for good reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
mappingpoliceviolence.com

36% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. population

Unarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015

Only 13 of the 104 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime.

4 of these cases have ended in a mistrial or charges against the officer(s) being dropped and 4 cases are still awaiting trial or have a trial underway.

Only 4 cases (Matthew Ajibade, Eric Harris, Paterson Brown Jr., and William Chapman) have resulted in convictions of officers involved, with a fifth case (Walter Scott) resulting in the officer pleading guilty.

Why are the kids upset? BECAUSE WE'RE LIVING IN A POLICE STATE!

And sooo many of you smug, priviledged folks think that this is never going to touch you ... and you're wrong.

If the f-ing pandemic taught you ANYTHING it should have taught you that. Jesus wept.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What about the innocent small business owners, first hit by Covid and now destroyed, looted and burned? Let's include them shall we? Don't they have right to be protected and exist?

People are not upset about the peaceful protesters and practically the entire country supports them, but what about the innocent people having their lives and livelihoods wiped out? People are upset at the thugs, not the peaceful protesters and for good reason.

People should be upset about the militarized police state forces getting a TASTE for this crap in my opinion.

Police power for the "public good" right???

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join