It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump emerges from bunker to hold up a Bible outside church in photo op

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Well, if trump is afraid that it isnt safe for him to be out and about he should just stay in.. but his fears shouldnt be reason to remove the church's right to religious freedoms!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Held the bible upside down and backwards outside of a church.

Surely a man of God.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Still pushing this lie

Show me pics of the upside down bible

When you realize that you have been lied to about this, take a moment to think what else do you believe about trump being evil that you have been lied to about

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

He's been in that church once since he became president, apparently on the day of his inauguration.

He's about as much a Man of God as Stormy Daniels is.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Even the evangelists in America are hailing him as some sort of messiah! Absolutly crazy when you think we are talking about the most powerful country in the world!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ok... I just saw some weirdness...

Does anyone else see "Way 2 Hell" on that bible where "Holy Bible" is supposed to be on the binding?

edit on 3-6-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Small hands and a book full of words Trump has never ever read.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hands look normal to me. I'm quite sure he can read just fine. I don't know if he's read the bible but I'll ask him next time I see him. Who told you he never read the bible?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Surely a man of God.

Did no such thing. Where is your proof? or did you just take someone elses word on it?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Even the evangelists in America are hailing him as some sort of messiah! Absolutly crazy when you think we are talking about the most powerful country in the world!

I wouldn't consider an 'evangelist' as all that stand-up Godly and Christian. There are a WHOLE LOT of false teachers out there. Billion dollar businesses certainly aren't among the true.

So makes no difference to me if an evangelist is drooling over anyone.

Now if the Pope says that he's the messiah, THEN you let me know because we're in a world of 'full metal jacket'.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Trump hates the small hands reference.

Aye, you ask him next time you see him. LoL

I suggest you quiz him on the most basic of biblical concepts, im sure you will come to a similar conclusion, when he fails abysmally to answer even the most simple of queries.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Hands look normal to me. I'm quite sure he can read just fine. I don't know if he's read the bible but I'll ask him next time I see him. Who told you he never read the bible?

I don't even care about the bible. It's tearing up the Constitution that worries me.
edit on 3-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I wouldn't consider an 'evangelist' as all that stand-up Godly and Christian. There are a WHOLE LOT of false teachers out there. Billion dollar businesses certainly aren't among the true.

So makes no difference to me if an evangelist is drooling over anyone.

Now if the Pope says that he's the messiah, THEN you let me know because we're in a world of 'full metal jacket'.

Well, we had person talking in tongues when he stood outside the church holding a bible. We even have threads on here comparing him to Jesus, Moses and Noah.

What worries is the fact that one man can be loomed at like this in the most powerful and advanced country in the world. That is really scary!

Even on this board, you can see how fanatical some people are regarding trump. Of course they al never admit it, but it's like looming at the leaders of North Korea.

The guy is a complete moron, but he has the talent to turn himself into something he is not, and gather a hard-core following.

Scary!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Applies to both the Pope and POTUS.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Oh, you’re just being silly Orange Man Bad TDS lefty ... Trump has very clearly said that Two Corinthians is his favoritist book in the Bible.

He especially enjoys the part where Frodo steals Voldemort’s wand and is rescued in Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Surely a man of God.

Did no such thing. Where is your proof? or did you just take someone elses word on it?

Most, not all, Bible's say Holy Bible on the front cover. It appears, that if this Bible has a title cover, it is being held upside down and backwards.

edit on 3-6-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I canny wait to see him try and walk on water, considering the problems a few stairs present the fellow.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are there any Trump supporters in here who are not religous? Would be interesting to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

There are and some of them are atheists.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Jay-morris

There are and some of them are atheists.

I know that will be the case, but I wonder if the more fanatical Trump supporters are religous.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join