It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump emerges from bunker to hold up a Bible outside church in photo op

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I really don't find too many religious wackadoos on ATS, they seem to weed themselves out since most people aren't buying what they're selling.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: links234

He's been in that church once since he became president, apparently on the day of his inauguration.

He's about as much a Man of God as Stormy Daniels is.

Stormy D doesn't DO Missionary...Although, she's very familiar with a Burning Bush.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Held the bible upside down and backwards outside of a church.

Surely a man of God.

Oh so still no proof from you, Gryphon66 or the other people claiming trump was holding the bible upside down?

If this story is such a big deal, why do so many of you have to embellish it with lies?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, that's where the watersports come in handy to quench the flames.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Surely a man of God.

Oh so still no proof from you, Gryphon66 or the other people claiming trump was holding the bible upside down?

If this story is such a big deal, why do so many of you have to embellish it with lies?

...But the "Trump used Tear Gas & Rubber Bullets on Protestors" narrative is still true...Right?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A group of clergy and priests were using their church steps to to hand out snacks and water while they talked of love and peace to the what seemed to be peaceful protesters..
Their church, gods work...
Trump decided he wanted to use that church for his photo op... not his church, not gods work... the clergy claim trump never asked for permission to use their church, or even alert them that he was headed their way, or that an army of who ever they were would be clearing everyone out of the way using flash bombs and tear gas. If they had, I imagine the clergy would have made sure they were packed up and out of there before it happened.

In essence our govt used govt forces to commandeer church property for the presidents own political benefit and prevented its clergy from doing gods work in the process.

And, I will be sure to remind everyone of that fact when those pictures are used in some political ad casting trump as the defender of religious rights!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Everyone HOLD on a second, hooooooooooold on..

It turns out Trump was ONLY inspecting the bunker....

www.cbsnews.com...

the president said he was only in the bunker for "a short period of time" and claimed the Secret Service had told him it would be a good time to look at the bunker because "maybe sometime you're going to need it."

Trump only has one enemy, and that is his own voice.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Everyone HOLD on a second, hooooooooooold on..

It turns out Trump was ONLY inspecting the bunker....

www.cbsnews.com...

the president said he was only in the bunker for "a short period of time" and claimed the Secret Service had told him it would be a good time to look at the bunker because "maybe sometime you're going to need it."

Trump only has one enemy, and that is his own voice.

That's a more pathetic excuse than that he was hiding, honestly.

The SS (wow, just noticed that) could have required him to shelter ... but he was down there doing QC?

IN the middle of protests and supposed rioting?

Man, that's just ... sad. Did he wander off and get lost?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Got that picture of trump holding an upside bible yet?

Hey, keep focusing on the real important things like calling trump a coward if he was in a bunker to deflect from your left wing terror buddies burning down buildings and beating shop owners all over the country

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Surely a man of God.

It looked like he was holding it upside down in the picture I saw.

I had no idea you were still droning on and on and on about such a trivial meaningless mention.

SO, yes, it looked like he was holding it upside down in the pic I saw. He looked like it was dirty and he didn't want to touch it. It certainly didn't appear that he's familiar with opening the BIble ... even to his most favoritist book of Two Corinthians ... two bucks said he thought that had something to do with leather upholstery.

Anyway, hope this helps.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
US Park Service also announced that there was no tear gas used in the dispersal. Even Pelosi copped to it and said it wasn't used.

I also read a report about the protest on Monday. Seems Barr had a bottle thrown at him while going to the WH for that meeting and security felt it was prudent to make sure the area was cleared.

Really sucks we have to wait 2/3 days now for the real news to come out after the sensational headlines.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Got that picture of trump holding an upside bible yet?

Hey, keep focusing on the real important things like calling trump a coward if he was in a bunker to deflect from your left wing terror buddies burning down buildings and beating shop owners all over the country

I denounce all destruction and terror. From what I've seen there have been destruction on both sides.
Here was a peaceful protest in Madison Wisconsin. Two white girls started kicking in windows. From what I've seen on FB they are Trump supporters (according to their FB pages) and people have called for their arrest.

Oddly enough a lot of the info that was on them, like their faces up close are hard to find now. I'm assuming because they are minors.

edit on 3-6-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Where do you stand on defending yourself from violence done to you?

For example someone attacks you in public, or in your home or car?

Is there ever a time when violence is the proper response?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
US Park Service also announced that there was no tear gas used in the dispersal. Even Pelosi copped to it and said it wasn't used.

I also read a report about the protest on Monday. Seems Barr had a bottle thrown at him while going to the WH for that meeting and security felt it was prudent to make sure the area was cleared.

Really sucks we have to wait 2/3 days now for the real news to come out after the sensational headlines.

Where was the report that Barr had a bottle thrown at him posted?

No tear gas seems real specific. How about pepper spray? Flash bangs? Rubber bullets?

Did the Park Service weigh in on that? And, by the way, where did you read that report? Seems like it would be helpful to post a link here.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, let me clarify,

I'm for protests, not riots/looting.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wasn't a participant in the Trump/Barr goonie squad riot on Monday, in Lafayette Park, D.C. --- But I heard from a news source, that the Park Police used rubber bullets and OC gas from fired cannisters. OC gas has a green color, and is a form of pepper gas (that smells like pepper); which is reported to have the same toxic and bad health effects as tear gas.

I was a Vietnam war protester in the early seventies, against the Nixon regime. And that's what the goonies used (pepper gas) on us during one Vietnam War protest that I participated in front of the Capitol Building in D.C..
edit on 3-6-2020 by Erno86 because: removed a word

edit on 3-6-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25216071]Erno86[/post

Sorry mods...double post
edit on 3-6-2020 by Erno86 because: double post

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I hear you.

I keep asking this question of our friends and they don't seem to be able to answer, though, they were very clear as lately as last week.

Do Americans have the right to stand up against an oppressive government acting unConstitutionally?

Their answer was yes last week.

Looting is a reaction of the economically deprived. I could cite studies but no one cares.

Riots are more tricky.

I've often asked our friends who like to boast about their 2nd Amendment solutions ...what they think a revolution would look like?

It would be a guerilla action, down alleys, from the shadows, at night, etc.

I'm not sure how it would look that different from a riot ... are you?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Do Americans have the right to stand up against an oppressive government acting unConstitutionally?

Yes, yes and YES!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Of course there is. Even as I'm often painted commie, lib, people like you etc. I have a ccp and wouldn't hesitate to use it if attacked.

I support the 2nd as much as the 1st.
edit on 3-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join