It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump emerges from bunker to hold up a Bible outside church in photo op

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: vor78

Once again, no one cares about the Bible. It's the fact that Trump used the military to violently quash a peaceful protest.

If you guys have no problem with this I hope you're equally complacent when a Democrat takes a dump all over the 2nd Amendment.

Its funny that you mention 2A, because a huge portion of the left and the media is always bleating for more 'reasonable' restrictions on 2A. Well, maybe these are just 'reasonable' restrictions on your 1st Amendment rights? How does that feel when the shoe is on the other foot? Its not so 'reasonable' now, is it?

Now, I'm not saying it should be that way, but if you're going to support restrictions on one right, don't be surprised when that stance bites you in the ass later. That's true for the conservative 2A supporters, myself included, regarding some of what's happening now, too, but the left needs to take a long look in the mirror as to how they've behaved towards conservatives as well.
edit on 2-6-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Jay-morris

Lol, been hearing that since he entered the race 5 years ago. But oddly enough, more and more people support him because he actually lives up to his promises. You're foreign anyway, why do you care? And what exactly don't you like about him?

Well, given the fact that he has traits of a high functioning sociopath, he annoys me in almost every possible way. The guy has no emotional range, he is like a robot. He is arragont, ignorant, lies a lot, and has built this almost messiah like persona which is scary and creepy.

His church stunt was just plain odd!

Do you know what a sociopath is or are you just repeating what you obviously hear? Sociopaths are extremely antisocial. Does this look like someone who can't be around people?

I'll give you the arrogance part, and I'll add that Trump is your usual asshole billionaire. But he wasn't elected on his personality, he was elected to fix the country. He's done a better job than all of his predecessors, most likely due to his arrogance and not wanting to fail. You don't have to like him to see how well he's done for America. And spare me the "messiah like persona" BS. Dude does what he said he would do, why wouldn't we like him?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

What's BS?

The military shut down a peaceful protest in clear violation of the First Amendment.

Not the story I'm hearing now. Looks like that was a bogus connection.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Does it also amaze you that I pay attention, base my own thoughts on what I see with my own eyes, and I don't let biased news sources from either side tell me what i should think about every situation?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A sociopath is not antisocial, it is antisocial behavior.
You may want to take a look. These traits are exhibited daily by the dear leader. Sociopath

Although Narcissistic behavior is more predominant it seems. Especially the gas lighting.
edit on 2-6-2020 by frogs453 because: had more to say!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sorry bro, but too many peaceful protests have turned violent over the past week. It's totally harebrained to think any protester should be allowed near the president after all the hate that's spewed about him.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

A sociopath is not antisocial, it is antisocial behavior.
You may want to take a look. These traits are exhibited daily by the dear leader. Sociopath

Although Narcissistic behavior is more predominant it seems. Especially the gas lighting.

A sociopath is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Do you know what antisocial means?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Do you know what a sociopath is or are you just repeating what you obviously hear? Sociopaths are extremely antisocial.

That is simply not true. Many sociopaths have been extroverts, they do this to get what they want. They are not all shy, living by themselves with little contact. There have been plenty of leader in the past that were high functioning sociopaths, and they were not antisocial.

A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can't understand others' feelings. They'll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.

But he wasn't elected on his personality, he was elected to fix the country.

It was either him or Hillary. Both terrible choices, but I would rather him than her if I am honest. She has blood on her hands, while he is just a Moron.

He's done a better job than all of his predecessors, most likely due to his arrogance and not wanting to fail.

He has a business back round, so that aspect, I can understand, but the virus, and these riots, only tell us that he cannot handle situations like this because he is lacking on the emotional side, which pretty much proves my point.

You don't have to like him to see how well he's done for America. And spare me the "messiah like persona" BS. Dude does what he said he would do, why wouldn't we like him?

Oh come on! We have already had threads in here comparing him to Jesus, lose a and Noah. He just has that about him that pulls in easily led people.

It reminds me how people loom at Kim in north Korea. He has that about him.

There is no point in making "America great again" if you have the emotional range of a chicken, because that is when you will start seeing the cracks when it comes go emotionly charged events like the current riots.

He is like a boy lost!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This article contains a video of the moment authorities started pushing protesters back. I don't see any violence towards the police.

It is also now coming out that Barr is the one that ordered the action. So yes, this administration used violence against peaceful protestors.

Will you condemn them now?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: Jay-morris

Lol, been hearing that since he entered the race 5 years ago. But oddly enough, more and more people support him because he actually lives up to his promises. You're foreign anyway, why do you care? And what exactly don't you like about him?

Well, given the fact that he has traits of a high functioning sociopath, he annoys me in almost every possible way. The guy has no emotional range, he is like a robot. He is arragont, ignorant, lies a lot, and has built this almost messiah like persona which is scary and creepy.

His church stunt was just plain odd!

Do you know what a sociopath is or are you just repeating what you obviously hear? Sociopaths are extremely antisocial. Does this look like someone who can't be around people?

I'll give you the arrogance part, and I'll add that Trump is your usual asshole billionaire. But he wasn't elected on his personality, he was elected to fix the country. He's done a better job than all of his predecessors, most likely due to his arrogance and not wanting to fail. You don't have to like him to see how well he's done for America. And spare me the "messiah like persona" BS. Dude does what he said he would do, why wouldn't we like him?

Lol fix the country.
What is fixed?
Botched healthcare
Botched building of his wall
Botched pandemic response
Botched leadership in any crises.
Botched trade war with China
Botched race relations.

I hardly ever say botched, it’s such an odd word.

Really now, what is fixed?
Reality check please
edit on 2-6-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Antisocial, like Antisocial Personality Disorder (aka psychopathy and sociopathy) is not the same thing as being afraid of social situations. That is Social Anxiety Disorder.

Many antisocial people are actually considered to be quite charming. Ted Bundy for example.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yes I do know. Do you? He exhibits antisocial behavior all the time. It does not mean he is not social. You can talk to people , fake friendliness and in example have no empathy. That is antisocial behavior.
edit on 2-6-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Besides AG Barr's traitorous dealings with peaceful protesters in D.C.:

"Hope Hicks 'helped hatch' Trump's disastrous photo-op stunt: Reports

Source:

www.alternet.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
He thought it was like the Avon magazine, scented pages you rub your wrists on,
He thinks the way to stop the protesting, looting is by holding up the bible.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I wanted to add something else that will be “botched”

Hurricane response for 2020.
We have that coming up.
An above average season of hurricanes.
Oh goody

“Botched to the future”
Starring Donald J Trump

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I actually didn't realize Hicks was back at the White House until today. Apparently she was brought back in February.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So this minute clip where we can’t see what happened before, and we see a small portion of the protestors is proof enough

But video after video of violent rioters Ian indicative of the situation in these cities

I don’t know what led to what I just saw

Were they throwing things and were warned?

I’ll say this, if these people were permitted to be there and then moved purely for trump to do a photo op, that is terrible

It wasn’t horrible violence, but sure I’d condemn it

I’d like to see barr ordering it, but I’m definitely willing to look at your evidence

Now will you condemn the far more egregios behavior of say de Blasio for letting countless people’s be damaged and have their livelihood ruined by allowing left wing terrorists to destroy his city?

Even cuomo called his reaction a disgrace

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Yes if it plays out like these riots

Democrat leaders will do nothing to prepare or deal with the hurricane, then they’ll complain trump is a tyrant if he tries to help

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Erno86

I actually didn't realize Hicks was back at the White House until today. Apparently she was brought back in February.

From the blow back from the clergy, I would imagine Hope will be another casualty of trumps WH soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Democrat leaders will do nothing to prepare or deal with the hurricane, then they’ll complain trump is a tyrant if he tries to help

Face it, Grambs, they're ALL #ing morons. Even with Trump bucking past trends by wandering around like a cross between a shootin' tootin' extra from 'High Noon' and a Made Guy from 'Goodfellas', choosing either side in November must be an excruciating embarrassment for all of you.

In the words of your avatar...

edit on 2-6-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join