It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I’ve had nothing to say but plenty to observe.

As I’ve well expressed here, mind control is my subject I put in the middle of the Venn diagram of reality control - it’s probably what I would consider the keystone to power- and always been an overwhelmingly sobering concept to explore the evidence and consequences of.

However, as much as I thought I knew, I believe I’ve come to one of the most profound realizations yet through watching corona masks morph into riot gear....

Mind Control is probably the most terrifying of all experiences when you’re one of the very few NOT under its spell.

AMEN.. the NEW Normal ? ... Not on my WATCH
edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 .. 21

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: www.justice.gov...

Even though this is not the kind of statement I was looking forward to from John Durham, it's it's comforting to see that he is still on the job , I suppose.

At least he is alive & kicking.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE
7pm Jun 5th; 6 Q Posts 149 POTUS tweets, of which 124 Retweets, of which 0 self-retweets.

1) Total of 155 Posts/Tweets, beating the previous record from Jan 22, 20 of 143.
Note also the 5by5=Eyes ON!

2) Posts&Tweets per Day Calendar for Jun 1st to 5th reads...

USRDY = US READY

Q V17.91 20200605 to 4426 incl. DECODE tools
edit on 5-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
oop

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There's your problem right there, you're hoping instead of believing.

I'll leave it there for now. Didn't Q say have faith?

You're so close but hope never achieved anything,belief did. Your path you walk it

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

There's your problem right there, you're hoping instead of believing.

I'll leave it there for now. Didn't Q say have faith?

You're so close but hope never achieved anything,belief did. Your path you walk it

We Shall see what the MORNING LIGHT brings... I'll go away if " nothing's happening" perhaps lol
Scared of a FREE THINKer ? Tell me more ????
edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Oh and

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I do think he is right about factions within the police force

Is that a perception or, is there evidence for Masonic "factions within the police force"? There are Freemasons on probably every police force around the world where we reside. Is that a crime?

From the author of the article linked to below:

My opposition was based on a belief that, in a free country, its people have a perfect right to join any society they wish, provided of course that they always act within the law of the land. In such circumstances, I believe that they should be quite free to associate with whomsoever they choose, adopt whatever ceremonies they desire and make whatever rules for themselves that they may deem appropriate.

Agree or disagree?

Your use of the word, 'faction', pluralized, implies that there are small but organized, interconnected, cabals of Freemasons embedded to nefarious purposes within law enforcement agencies everywhere. That is a paranoic fantasy.

Perception is not proof; or, as Alfred Korzybsky might have said, "The map is not the territory."

they are interfering with police reform

I thought that issue was dealt with in your country almost 25 years ago. Don't tell me it's come up again! (I'd love to read 'The Guardian' article you linked to but, unfortunately, it requires me to subscribe, which I refuse to do so, because it collects personal data.)

Here's an article that doesn't collect your information, and it was written by one of your own former members of Parliament, I believe. The Right Honourable Baroness Knight of Collingtree DBE.

He's not a Mason, either. He was on the committee to investigate the "connections" between LE/Judiciary and Freemasonry, and here's what he had to say about it:

Freemasonry, The Police and The Judiciary

To your second point:

Also, we then have the Royal / NHS connection

The British Royal Family is subject to continuous and outlandish conspiracy theories, the worst of which, in my opinion, is that they are shapeshifting lizzard aliens or, gosh, even worse than that, Satanic baby eaters or something to that effect, if I recall correctly.

Yes, some Royal Family members have been and are Freemasons but, as you say,

rumours abound

might see the light if the truth comes to light

I await with bated breath; I suspect I shall die before that ever happens. It won't happen because "there is no there there".

There is an interesting book called "The Story of the Committee of 300" by Dr John Coleman. In light of what is happening now, I'd say that it is a very relevant book, highly rated.

Yes, I've read some of it. You can read it for free on the CIA website, lol! Here's the link:

Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committe of 300

I wasn't able to verify his theories. Were you?

all of the architecture found in Washington. The fingerprints are all over the capitol

Yes, in three parts, actually. Here's part 1:

which Rite are you following

A.F. & A.M. (Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons).

Crowley wasn't a Freemason

Correct.

Other organizations and individuals took took the name but, most often, bastardized the concepts. Sometimes, regrettably, this occurred when someone who had previously been regularly made a Mason would decide - for whatever reason - that they could improve on things.

Crowley joined a French Grand Lodge which was unrecognized by 'mainstream' Freemasonry. In fact, one of Crowley's well-known writings expresses his great disgust when he wasn't acknowledged as a Mason by those in London, his home at the time. Typical of his ego-centric behavior, he writes that he was far superior to those Masons anyway! Subsequently, he was ostensibly 'given' a 33rd Scottish Rite degree while traveling in Mexico. Once again, however, the organization that 'gave him' the degree was a spurious one, totally unrecognized by other Scottish Rite Bodies throughout the world.
~ Source

this is a deep subject that I hope to release a video about some time in the near future

If you'd like to collaborate, please PM me.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I think you're right about Dashen, personally he gave up after thread 17. How about you? Do you think you should give more as you think Dashen should? Or is it just piss and vinegar from the usual?

You know the truth, you want it?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Organizers say 1 million people are coming to protest in DC this weekend.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm never afraid of a free thinker when I am one. How much more would you like to know? Your good times,bad times? If you think your day will be any different when the sun shines, it won't. Have a good day tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'm here.

Waiting.

Watching...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I'd like to NO nothing but that isn't how it is now is IT ?
l

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I think you're right about Dashen, personally he gave up after thread 17. How about you? Do you think you should give more as you think Dashen should? Or is it just piss and vinegar from the usual?

Dashen has given more to ATS than most any member I have seen here since I have been here. Very dedicated.

As with any long term plan, folks can get burned out by investing too much and expecting something for their efforts.

If i were him I would be burned out too. What he should have realized is that the investment has a 4 year+ return.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Dashen has given more to ATS than most any member I have seen here since I have been here. Very dedicated.

As with any long term plan, folks can get burned out by investing too much and expecting something for their efforts.

If i were him I would be burned out too. What he should have realized is that the investment has a 4 year+ return.

AMEN .. the BEST !

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
emails, yo.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Truth be told my participation has dropped off because I've been busy with work and several simultaneous soul-crushing personal disasters..

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Now that's funny.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Welcome To My World .... WAKE UP

GOOD defeats EVIL

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link