It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

It's a matter of perspective ymmv but TIME doesn't STOP

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: www.justice.gov...

Even though this is not the kind of statement I was looking forward to from John Durham, it's it's comforting to see that he is still on the job , I suppose.

At least he is alive & kicking.

The Senate ramping up investigations into the Obama Admin tells me on the one hand that Durham's investigation is finished. (Graham met with Barr 3 weeks ago, then went on Hannity saying he's ready to investigate the Obama Admin coup, and subpoena witnesses/documents.)

I remember witnesses sought by Nunes saying they could NOT testify in 2017/2018, because Mueller's investigation was ongoing.

But if Durham is finished, that means we'll get a report, but no indictments from him?

Or, he's just holding the indictments, allowing for Brennen, Clapper, Strzok, Comey to perjure themselves in front of Congress, so new charges can be added?

Who knows... I'd better shut up now, before my usual FRIDAY RANT emerges, lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

shame he doesn't come back to clarify

Q owes us an apology and an explanation. If you find that clarification in Q's drops, I trust you'll let me know.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Countdown to curfew in Atlanta. Looks very familiar, doesn't it.
Something in the water or...? Unlike them I'm getting that strange vibe again.

twitter.com...

Or like...

source

Your perspective may vary.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Whoops here I am lol

Alchemy 101 if your OLD enough to remember ... ..dig a bit

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Countdown to curfew in Atlanta. Looks very familiar, doesn't it.
Something in the water or...? Unlike them I'm getting that strange vibe again.

twitter.com...

Or like...

source

Your perspective may vary.

edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: Don't work be Happy

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Social/MSM Media....

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Non Mordero... When you're accosted in the street by someone pushing flyers which appear to be blank pages of A4 then you tend to avoid making the effort if they haven't!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Count on IT

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
George. Near as I can tell only George Soros by full name shows up once. And this rather odd "Hello George"

Jan 13 2018 23:16:59 (EST)

Dec 7 2019 12:17:34 (EST)

If we apply 529 directly to this past week I'd say it connects.

6-5 is today.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Always liked Denzel as an actor. Did ya know he's a Fordham grad.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Lol
In case it matters ???

“Strawberry moon” isn’t the only name for this full moon. Both the Farmers’ Almanac and NASA say it is called the “ROSE Moon” in Europe. NASA also says “mead moon” or “honey moon” are old European names for this full moon, possibly because honey was ripe to harvest this time of year, and it was a customary time to get married.

LEAD Don't Follow

edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Million Person March in DC would be great for the local businesses. Unless a riot breaks out.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Equally infuriating: Ukraine Found No Evidence Against Hunter Biden in Case Audit: Former Top Prosecutor

Senator Ron Johnson says he's preparing a report on the BIDENS - UKRAINE connection. Due out before Fall.

thehill.com...

Someone (besides Sean Hannity) needs to interview Ron Johnson. Hannity talks so much during his radio interviews, he is only able to ask Senator Johnson 3 or 4 questions before the 15 minute commercial/local news break. And none of them are queries about if something incriminating has been found regarding Hunter or Joe Biden.
edit on 6/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

529 almost looks to be about the current riots and the people behind them.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

IMAGINE this..Protests ... protesters ..1 + 1 = ?

Safety in NUMBERS ?
edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
POTUS now up to 196 tweets today!!!

Still 6 Q Posts, so

Total = 202

The 195th was POTUS first self-retweet of the day, which gave a delta of:

00 20:35:06

Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting? Could those meetings have been combined? Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated?

Q2035 BOTH CHAMBERS (HOUSE / SENATE) IN SESSION ON TUES.

Q35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

Q3506 While it is certainly not meant to be 'funny', it sends a very important [intended] message. "Cast of Characters" are known.

Q6 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats). Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS. Follow the money, it’s the key.

edit on 5-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Very funny.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Great ACTOR..Some Orange fella and David Copperfield are also Alums..

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

15 minutes each.

The earlier breakdown of the Sullivan response renders this thing done - the response was garbage by any standard.

Gov: We dropped it.
Sidney: They dropped it.
Sullivan, but but but, umm, urr, ummm, but but...

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join