It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'd say that you are right on the money... that or they have very similar tastes/interior designers. I'd be interested to see what other matching backgrounds could be found. I'm pretty sure at this point that nothing is as it seems.
Weirdest year I've ever witnessed.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The JFK Jr Twitter page is gone.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really need to go offline and do some stuff LOL

Does this Gloria Vanderbilt pic remind you of ZEROs presidential painting ?

I need a coffee lol

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

WTF?!? Thats strange. I was just reading thru all the tweets on that account and there is nothing that should have been cause for removal. Maybe he deleted the account himself? Actually now that I think about it, if an account is just suspended you can still access it, but there will be a statement on the page saying its suspended. This one appears to have been deleted by the user.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The JFK Jr Twitter page is gone.
twitter.com...

Maybe?
4414 RED1: POTUS twitter Removal
Precursor?

Also, events in DC point to possible attack on WH. Related to Trump's Independence Day deep fake video?

www.cnet.com...

What happens to WH in movie?
edit on 5-6-2020 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: no reason

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The looting market is a rocket. Fly baby fly!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Trump should declare that anyone convicted in a riot is ineligible for ANY federal benefits.

Loose pension, no student loans, no disability assistance or other direct benefits.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, well, the account in this capture hinted at that.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
How strange:

No return to lockdown in France, even if there is a second wave, says head of Scientific Council

and finally the worst case scenario - the return to a critical situation of infections and hospital pressure.
But even in the worst scenario, the country would not return to a generalised nationwide lockdown, he said.

Or maybe not so strange after all:

German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as ‘A Global False Alarm’

The report is linked in the article as Dokument93.pdf

Brad Pitt = This Timeline
Bruce Willis = Me

Whoa! Bizarre coincidence on the dk93. Nope, right on Que.

"Stay Home and Stay Healthy...

...says the Seattle hypocrite Mayor who just lifted curfew and encouraged everyone to "PROTEST" together...

COVID = mindKontrol

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

0bama's shelves are wider rectangles, Biden's are square.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sorry if already seen/read but I was perusing that twit acct last night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

0bama's shelves are wider rectangles, Biden's are square.

Look Again .... Biden pic is biased way to the side (Making rectangle look square) - Zeros straight on . matter of perspective ... Also Zeros much closer up than Bidens shot but noted
I could be wrong --
edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
More Truth.

Also you may notice something different with the 'White House press briefing' seating arrangements coming up...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Anybody know what Marine CPSD and Marine QVIR mean? Maybe the D = Division and the R = Regiment? Not sure about the rest. Google is no help...

"RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control."

Wolves in sheep clothing.

Aside from Anti-viral kit; I couldn't find much either.
QVIR - maybe Quantico, VA Marine Corps Base which has the Presidential helicopter Squadron One HMX-1 - "Nighthawks" & "Marine One".

QVIR may have something to do with COMSEC / USMC Field Radio Operator (MOS 0621) comms with the White House. They also have a training school in Quantico. Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS) is a Combat Net Radio (CNR) currently used by U.S. and allied military forces.
SINCGARS

However, I can't find anything specific to QVIR acronym.

If you don't have good (encrypted) comms you've already lost the battle.

CPSD = FEMA Civil Preparedness Support Detachments.

DOD currently provides, through the Department of the Army, U.S. Army Reserve (USAR), CPSD's for mobilization augmentation to FEMA under the Army Capstone Program. These USAR units provide operational, logistical, and security capabilities in support of FEMA's emergency management and information systems programs, particularly for national security emergencies. The following guidelines apply tp DOD provision of CPSD's:

FEMA-DoD-MOU - [PDF] Page 7, Memo from 1987.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
La Raza - 2006 !

The nation’s television screens many days recently have been filled with scenes of huge crowds carrying the colorful green and red flag of Mexico viewers could well have thought it was a national holiday in Mexico City. ....
It was instead, downtown Los Angeles, Calif., although the scene was recreated in numerous other cities around the country with substantial Mexican populations. Hordes of Mexican expatriates, many here illegally, were protesting the very U.S. immigration laws

It is past time for all Americans to know what is at the root of this outrageous behavior, and the extent to which the nation is at risk because of “La Raza” — The Race.

There are many immigrant groups joined in the overall “La Raza” movement. The most prominent and mainstream organization is the National Council de La Raza — the Council of “The Race”.

To most of the mainstream media, most members of Congress, and even many of their own members, the National Council of La Raza is no more than a Hispanic Rotary Club.

But the National Council of La Raza succeeded in raking in over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone, of which $7.9 million was in U.S. Department of Education grants for Charter Schools, and undisclosed amounts were for get-out-the-vote efforts supporting La Raza political positions....

If not, the American people will know there’s a wolf in their midst, and take the necessary precautions to defend our Republic against an enemy.

Floyd - Chauvin Club - Radio Station ?

.....Earlier Friday, Santamaria took to Facebook to lament the burning down of the building that housesthe local Spanish-language radio station La Raza. Santamaria is listed as the CEO of the radio station, which appears to be in the same building as El Nuevo Rodeo.....

long story short - S O R O S

edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting POTUS twitter happenings today:

1 tweet at 00:21:09 then...

From 06:31:09 to 08:01:38 there have been 131 tweets in 90:29 mins...

... making 132 tweets so far today!

Currently uploading them.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Speaking of Quakin Booms...

Trump To Nominate New NBC Leader As White House Eyes Nuke Tests

WASHINGTON: President Trump intends to nominate Lucas Polakowski as the next assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical, and biological defense programs, the White House said today, as the administration debates whether it will resume nuclear testing “within months.”

Today’s announcement of the administration’s “intent” to nominate Polakowski, a retired Army two-star general who worked on WMD issues throughout his career, comes the day after a senior Pentagon official acknowledged that the US could resume nuclear testing “relatively rapidly,” should the decision be made. The general was deputy director of the Standing Joint Force Headquarters for Elimination, created by the Obama Administration.

Not sure what to make of this and why such an announcement prior to election day. Seems everything is being thrown into the 2020 ever increasing timeline so why not Nukes too. If you believe in the paranoia conspiracy Doomsday clock, it's still holding at 100 seconds.🙄

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh boy, MSM meltdown in 3..2...1

Trump support from Black voters

summit.news...

Jun 2020 (40%)
Aug 2018 (36%)
Aug 2017 (19%)
Nov 2016 (8%)

edit on 5-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Duly noted, thanks for the heads up.
Heading out for a few later.
As we were lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If even half of those 40% translate in actual votes for Trump, he might win 48 states.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join