It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If even half of those 40% translate in actual votes for Trump, he might win 48 states.

Black Votes Matter

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

If even half of those 40% translate in actual votes for Trump, he might win 48 states.

Black Votes Matter

No Disrespect to Floyd but do Black Lives Really Matter to these protest organizers ? or is it a catch phrase
YMMV

edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Super Moon Friday 6/5/20

Q1543:

Jun 18 2018 01:43:38 (EST)
D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

Reference "Day of Rage" Weather Underground

White House Influences:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I notice quite a few 'spelling mistakes' today...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

fake Mason's / fake lodges...Splinter cells?

Link

"Splinter cells?"

No, nothing of the sort. If somebody starts a new "mason" group, that group isn't real Freemasonry. It is fake, and the person who started it is a phony.

May be part of what Q was attempting to point out. Kinda like the fake satanic Jews who give the real Jews a bad reputation

When Q dropped those pictures of what I label as *fake* "masons", I was alarmed by the vitriolic anti-masonic rhetoric that ensued in Q forums accross social media. When I dared to protest in two of those forums in particular, I was immediately censored by both administrators. As you might imagine, I was appalled.

Somehow I found my way here, to ATS, to this thread, where that rhetoric also appeared but, in a much more reasonable way. The people here are amazing. I also appreciate the MODS for allowing me to speak freely here in defense of my Order - the real one. I'm very grateful.

That said, I don't know what Q's motive was for posting those pictures of *fake* "masons", and asking why you *always* find Freemasons at the scenes of mass shootings. As I have said before, that was disingenuous of Q. That's putting it mildly.

"We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH." -Q

That's quite an entriguing statement. That's why I'm here. It reminds me of a statement I recently found:

"Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH." -Q

That implies two things. First, Q knows the future; knows the end of the story. Second, Q already has HIS/HER/ITS last posts prepared for launch at the right time.

I seriously doubt that, for - hopefully - obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I For One Hope that there are GOOD factions that will take out the BAD at the Knees.

But the LIGHT needs to Overcome the darkness first in them Halls.... we will see

Brother Stay Strong it is about to get Rough !
(I got some Knight Templers history in the Family
)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
94% of (post-birth) murdered Black Americans are killed by Black Americans. 6,500 @ year.

Does Biden, BLM, or any Democrat, other than the affected families, care?

NOPE.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't know about 48, but even 20% of the black vote might be enough to flip some typically blue states (like Michigan) into Trump's column.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
White House Influences:

Sync...
In that map, Janet Napolitano is linked.
I literally just was searching the racists bill SB 1070 - Arizona.

I Found this

edit on 5-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh boy, MSM meltdown in 3..2...1

Trump support from Black voters

summit.news...

Jun 2020 (40%)
Aug 2018 (36%)
Aug 2017 (19%)
Nov 2016 (8%)

Stock Market. Jobs and this? Time for old Joe to trot out and save the day with a masked speech about something something "...you know the thing..." and then take knee.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've discovered something further about POTUS Retweets that is odd but systematic!

When POTUS executes a "tweet storm" these mostly consist of subsets of retweets of the same account. For example, 3 retweets of @GOP, then 5 of @SenFischer, then X of @Y etc.

What I have found is that these retweets of each account are always a sequential run of tweets, going backwards in time. For example; @GOPS 4th latest tweet, then their tweet before that, then their tweet before that.

What does this mean?

1) Well it means that the CONTENT of what is retweeted does NOT matter!!! If it did then POTUS would pick, for example, the 2nd, 5th, 7th tweets rather than 2nd to 4th,

2) It means that what matters is the start and end date/time of the sequence from each account... and possibly which twitter account retweeted.

Typing this out has made me realise that I perhaps need to see the Delta between each start/end time as a Delta pointing to a Q post.

Concusion:- POTUS tweet storms are generated by an algorithm that sees the timestamps as more important than the content.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
FULL MOON tonight

Going to Drive them DEMons crazy !

And it really illuminates the landscape WELL

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Cheers Parksy!

If noone else has had a stab at their meaning, I'll turn to that when I've finished uploading them.

In my experience, the TYPOS are only of substance in his tweets, not retweets. Please shout up if you find any different.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Republican-led Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee authorizes @SenRonJohnson to issue subpoenas FBI Crossfire Hurricane, State Dept contact author “Steele Dossier” and unmasking by former government officials. +30 names

CBS

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Where have we seen this before...

link

Someone had the idea that George Floyd might be the first arrest. Interesting twist. Given that he allegedly had a counterfeit bill on him, and money is BACK into the hands of the Secret Service, and DJT praised the SS it is an interesting thing to ponder. It would be crushing. DO.IT.Q.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

summit.news...

Jun 2020 (40%)
Aug 2018 (36%)
Aug 2017 (19%)
Nov 2016 (8%)

I would love to believe this, but I just don't see how this poll could be accurate.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FULL MOON tonight

Going to Drive them DEMons crazy !

And it really illuminates the landscape WELL

get ready for more lunacy
lunatic
edit on 5-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554

summit.news...

Jun 2020 (40%)
Aug 2018 (36%)
Aug 2017 (19%)
Nov 2016 (8%)

I would love to believe this, but I just don't see how this poll could be accurate.

Don’t let the media shape the narrative. That’s what they did when they had Hillary at 92% to Trump’s 8% to win the election.

What happens in the voting booth stays in the voting booth.

- Trump has done nothing to lose the votes he got in 2016.

- Trump has done enough to win over some Never Trumpers.

- Trump has done enough to win over some blue dog Dems.

- Trump has done enough to win over more Independents.

Even if just a small % flips in each category mixed with Biden staying on the ticket... that may be a blowout.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join