It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

In ETMN's link, there is a video "The Wonderland Club, a world-wide paedophile ring -- BBC"

Alice and Wonderland in Q drops comes to mind...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Half of them are so old and crusty they probably needed help from an aide to get back up.

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Whoa....has this theory popped up here yet? Possible sex trafficking hit?

twitter.com...

When it comes out that Floyd and Chauvin worked together doing dirt for the cartel/organized syndicate running that nightclub I want full credit for exposing that angle in the media!!! Not to toot my own horn, but I was on that from the very first day!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Do you Believe in Miracles ? What do you make of THIS ? MSM DOOM & GLOOM economy talking points ANNIHILATED ...

US economy adds 2.5 million jobs in May, vs expected decline of 8.3 million

Can't STOP whats COMING !

Q for the WIN !

LOL

Godspeed !

edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
In the 4421 proofs memes
"...we are all being bated by …"

Missing "i" in "bated" it seems like it must be "baited" to make sense

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I used to work directly in this space. You would not believe the network that already exists around the globe to monitor these sorts of things. Absolutely gigantic.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Do you Believe in Miracles ? What do you make of THIS ? MSM DOOM & GLOOM economy talking points ANNIHILATED ...

US economy adds 2.5 million jobs in May, vs expected decline of 8.3 million

Can't STOP whats COMING !

Q for the WIN !

LOL

Godspeed !

Only took 60 days for my 401k to recover from the depression level hit the markets/economy took.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Did the MSM expect 40m to apply for unemployment when the False Flag Covid was unleashed but none to return to work when states opened up?

The riots and looting wasn’t even a blip on the markets’ radar. Dems tearing apart Dem cities and defunding Dem police. Not a needle mover it appears.

Well, the kids were deprived of graduations and spring break so the looting was the kickoff to their summer.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I used to work directly in this space. You would not believe the network that already exists around the globe to monitor these sorts of things. Absolutely gigantic.

This place really is filled with interesting people
So, does someone somewhere have access to this data? I assume it isn't publicly available...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: onehuman

Godwin's law.

Godwin's Law is all about memes! See also Meme, Counter-meme, a Wired article by Godwin from 1994 (!)

Who or what is Q?
Who or what REALLY is Q?

This was pretty interesting, Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Well, the kids were deprived of graduations and spring break so the looting was the kickoff to their summer.

Well, if nothing else, I guess when the news cycle finally has some interesting things to show, then those kids with old TVs can now watch it in HD. 4K wake up.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yes. Many someones somewhere have access to this information. Interestingly enough, the computer system that monitors the entire thing is called "Big Brother".
edit on 5-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How strange:

No return to lockdown in France, even if there is a second wave, says head of Scientific Council

and finally the worst case scenario - the return to a critical situation of infections and hospital pressure.
But even in the worst scenario, the country would not return to a generalised nationwide lockdown, he said.

Or maybe not so strange after all:

German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as ‘A Global False Alarm’

The report is linked in the article as Dokument93.pdf

Brad Pitt = This Timeline
Bruce Willis = Me

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This place really is filled with interesting people
So, does someone somewhere have access to this data? I assume it isn't publicly available...

A lot of people. That's how we knew about the latest nuclear incident in Russia. Of course, those sniffers were later taken off-line by Russia, so the picture got pretty fuzzy for awhile.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

Hey, POTUS will be travelling today. Looks like he is leaving the White House here in about 2 hours to head to Maine and then he's scheduled to return to the White House tonight around 7:30. goldenstatetimes.com...

I wonder if his plans end up being changed. They're expecting 1,000,000 people in DC to protest this weekend at a time when the DC mayor is standing in open defiance to the man who is actually charged with maintaining law and order in DC (DC is Trump's responsibility.) She's kicked the National Guard out of hotels, demanded that the Active Duty troopers go home, and laxed the perimeter set up the other night to the point that she appears to actually be inviting more of these violent "protests."

Something's gotta give.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes, Russia may have taken THEIR sniffers down, but the place I worked is part of Air Force ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) for a reason - if you catch my drift.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, this is NOT tongue in cheek... could "bated" be a reference to "Master...ed"?
xref Q998 The Chair serves the Master

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Love that dk93 find MBSC!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Lot of jobs created if the rebuilding can be secured.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well, yes, I just meant the picture in Arkhangelskaya Oblast, not everywhere. And there are plenty of other assets to help piece together at least some of the picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join