It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

According to AP news
"The rally was expected to be the largest indoor gathering in the world during the pandemic."

For outdoors, an estimated 400-500,000 people attended Woodstock '69 during the flu Pandemic.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: MetalThunder

There are some regions where a thumbs up means "up yours".

Thanks MBSC. I thought I recalled being told that; may be in some parts of Europe.

Cheers

I like a fist bump or tip my hat with a smile. If I don't have a hat a smile will have to work.

edit on 20-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm definitely going to miss these decodes

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm definitely going to miss these decodes

It ain't over yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The outdoor POTUS speech has been canceled. The indoor one still on.

- SS threat?
- crowd control concerns?
- honeypot from beginning?
... lure the thugs into the area, pull out the rug, identify and track the trouble.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My birth day is in two days. I was born around mid day. i am truly a summer baby.

And I can actually take the heat. I spend most of my days in 85f + weather and I'm fine with it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of NY Geoffrey Berman says in statement:

"I will be leaving the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, effective immediately"

twitter.com...

Uh, yeah, that’s what happens when you get fired. They don’t use “2 week notices” when terminating employees. What a fool.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

or the heat?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Shout out to Q!

ATS needs your help.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

or the heat?

As good a possibility as any.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
what am i missing? why the talk about something big being revealed at the rally tonight?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
what am i missing? why the talk about something big being revealed at the rally tonight?

Maybe the new social media platform they’ve been working on to get POTUS off twitter and direct to the people with no blocking.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The outdoor POTUS speech has been canceled. The indoor one still on.

- SS threat?
- crowd control concerns?
- honeypot from beginning?
... lure the thugs into the area, pull out the rug, identify and track the trouble.

Could be. With a five block perimeter and maybe concentric perimeters within, it may be difficult for the frustrated evil doers to leave. I hope that the good guys arranged for an escape route that funnels people into captivity for some friendly chats with the USSS and US Marshalls. Maybe the buses that brought them in will take an early exit ramp off the highway when 'escaping.'

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Circling back on one of the most powerful videos/speeches I have ever heard/seen! POTUS I support you fully and would like to thank you for EVERYTHING you have sacrificed to execute The Plan. I Trust The Plan and now wear the armor of GOD while standing with you to shine Light on evil.

o7 to our WARRIORS, Patriots, and all involved here as well you lurkers! I’m hyped about tonight’s rally and look forward to seeing POTUS/CROWD feed off each others positive energy.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of NY Geoffrey Berman says in statement:

"I will be leaving the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, effective immediately"

twitter.com...

Uh, yeah, that’s what happens when you get fired. They don’t use “2 week notices” when terminating employees. What a fool.

Maybe they showed him some evidence of his wrongdoing and suggested that leaving immediately was to his advantage.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Happy Birthday! 🎂🥂 Yes, I'm the same and I prefer 100+ degree (dry heat) weather over cold. 85-90 is perfect for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2020 by frogs453 because: Duplicate

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The photos shown of outside had no people once everyone was inside. Can't rally outside to an empty area.
edit on 20-6-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Yep, I agree.
KEEP AMERICA GREAT (Official Music Video) - Trump Song by Camille & Haley (just posted)

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join