It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Possibly.

@parscale
Radical protestors, fueled by a week of apocalyptic media coverage, interfered with @realDonaldTrump supporters at the rally.

They even blocked access to the metal detectors, preventing people from entering.

Thanks to the 1,000s who made it anyway!
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Trump Rally Livestream viewer numbers:

>FoxNews: 196,000
>Yahoo Finance: 151,558
>RSBN: 98,389
>PBS: 59,311
>NBC: 44,387
>DJT YT: 32,187
>Campaign: 27,188
>NowThis News: 26,431
>Bloomberg: 12,587
>TheHill: 9,412
>Twitch: 1,300

Joe Biden was supposed to have an online "Trump Counter Rally" this evening, but I think it was cancelled earlier today. I can't find it online.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Might be sooner than you think... I'm having to restart my laptop every few loads of ATS pages at the moment... fine with any other website! Someone's trying to slow me down.

POTUS has self-retweeted 3 times in a row today, so I'll post that as soon as I'm able.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I had to wear mask to Walmart. No way to avoid it. I’m all kinds of pissed, lol.

It’s a guidance not a law. I’m planning on saying I have a medical condition.
twitter.com...

www.instagram.com...

#masksmakemesick

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

One reason is a lot of 2yr delta Q Posts - some of which mention rally, fireworks, asking the Q question etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hear, hear on the hot stuff!

Happy Birthday scraed and here's hoping that your arrival portends some significant Q news/movement!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, John McAfee is not exactly a good dude. Off the top of my head he is a drug trafficker and very well probably murdered his neighbor. I’m sure there is much more.

We all make mistakes.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Trump's parting words tonight...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I watched the Biden rally video, and it was hilarious how there were ZERO shots of the (non-existent) crowd, just one tight zoom of JB and no audience reaction. It was hard to watch and somewhat surreal, like the talking head Nazi from the old Star Trek episode.

edit on 20-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I had to wear mask to Walmart. No way to avoid it. I’m all kinds of pissed, lol.

It’s a guidance not a law. I’m planning on saying I have a medical condition.
twitter.com...

www.instagram.com...

#masksmakemesick

In North Carolina violation of the governor's emergency order is a class B misdemeanor - that means you can be sent to jail. I know someone who got cited for it and now has to hire a lawyer and go to court to hopefully avoid jail.

I'd be careful with internet "opinions" on these things. Other than my own, of course.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So far today, 4 Q posts and 13 POTUS tweets = 17 = Q... but nothing new for 7 hours now!

So here's an interesting run of 3 POTUS self-retweets today:

1) Retweet #1 was 11th tweetof the day:

t.co...

a) POTUS video of job increase and retail sales number RECORDS (emphasised),

b) Timestamp was 13:03:57 giving:
Q1303 Assets in place.
Q357 Trip code on 4 working. #FLYSIDFLY# We don't like to say his name.

c) Retweet delta of 19:04:45 gives:
Q19 How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
Q4 POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats). Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS. Operation Mockingbird Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Q45 Follow Huma Abedin Why is Donna running for cover? Was a deal granted in exchange for something? Who made the deal?

2) Retweet #2 was 12th tweet, which I predicted yesterday would be retweeted within 24 hours:

“THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.”

a) Timestamp of 13:04:28 points to:
Q1304 MOAB Incoming Red Carpet (Marker)
Q428 CIA in hi-tech: BOMBS AWAY

3) Retweet #3 was 13th tweet:

Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

a) Tweet time of 13:04:58 points to:
Q1304 MOAB Incoming Red Carpet (Marker)
Q458 Thank you all for your trust, faith, and patriotism. WE are privileged to serve you. Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM. You are safe. God bless.

b) Retweet delta of 01 04:30:58 points to:
Q104 Now is the time to pray. We're operational. God bless the United States of America.
Q3058 [RR] DEBRIEF COMPLETE.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I’m in California
Northern California mayor lashes out at Newsom’s mask order: ‘There is no law

Mayor Reinette Senum wrote Saturday morning that Newsom’s orders could not be enforced by law, and that no action can legally be taken against offenders.

“As you go about your day today, KNOW there is NO LAW that Orders you to Wear a Mask. Our Governor does NOT have that unilateral power to make such orders,” Senum said. “Ask our local Police chief or officers. They will not, and cannot, cite ANYBODY for not wearing a mask because the law does not exist.”

The Nevada City Police Department cited the statement previously made by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office regarding enforcement procedures on Saturday as an indication that it would be following the lead set forth by the Sacramento agency. The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office, along with Sacramento police, Placer County deputies, Roseville police and Placerville police, will not be enforcing Newsom’s mask order.:

Our Dictator is all talk no walk
edit on 20-6-2020 by Observationalist because: Fixed stray link added dictator comment

edit on 20-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Possibly.

@parscale
Radical protestors, fueled by a week of apocalyptic media coverage, interfered with @realDonaldTrump supporters at the rally.

They even blocked access to the metal detectors, preventing people from entering.

Thanks to the 1,000s who made it anyway!
twitter.com...

This is not a game. 🤡

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Because she's always been right about everything else in the past.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

OPTICS: bragging about "young people" using "Tik Tok" to create more chaos.
1. Same "young people" that are rioting and burning cities?
2. Same "TIK TOK" (Chinese social app) that is under scrutiny by US lawmakers?
3. Thank you for demonstrating why we cannot allow voting by mail!

The middle is being given two clear choices:
1. Angry, defund police, tear it down, finger-pointing, name-calling, win at any cost, complainers, double-standards
2. Patriots, law abiding, optimistic, take the hits... then get up & work together to make it better.

With the online RSVPs jumping that high, I am confident Parscale would have ran a very simple deep-dive to identify and track the main sources of these RSVPs.

The campaign used the 1 million RSVPs to push a message last week:
POTUS campaign excitement vs Biden still hiding in his basement.

Fortune favors the brave.

Next week: BOLTON ?

Source:

edit on 21-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

If the book is online in its entirety, why would anyone buy it, unless they just want to enrich Bolton and his publisher?

Has anything "unexpected" been found in "The Room Where it Happened"?

------------------

I imagine President Trump is used to all the flashes, and multi-colored on/off lighting by now?

twitter.com...
edit on 6/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some people prefer a finalized copy on paper / hard cover over electronic format.

Book excerpts by NYT & WaPo articles below. I haven't read through them but probably just more smear campaign rhetoric. Expect more on June 23.

One copy of the manuscript was delivered to the White House for review back in December. I noticed the PDF has references to COVID-19 in which WHO did not name until 11 February 2020. Obviously numerous changes were made before it went to final print.

On April 29, the release date was pushed from May 12 to June 23 and the book length was increased from 528 to 576 pages.

The PDF I posted is 570 pages. Amazon shows 592 pages.

On June 17, 2020, The Washington Post and The New York Times published excerpts from the book after having obtained pre-publication copies, and The Wall Street Journal published an "exclusive excerpt" from the book with a byline by John Bolton.

Wiki

edit on 21-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I went to download this earlier and all my bells and whistles went off as far as protection on my pc just so you know. I never had a problem with that site before either. So I was a bit surprised. Just be careful

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join