It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
oral history William Barr

Barr
I’m William Barr, and I served in the Bush administration as Assistant Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, and Attorney General.
Barr
I started off in Washington at the Central Intelligence Agency and went to law school at night while I was working at CIA. During my tenure at CIA—1973 to ’77—the investigations of the agency started, and I moved to the legislative counsel’s office. While I was there, George Bush became the director of Central Intelligence, and that was my first exposure to him.

Not enough popcorn...though he would know where somes bodies were

edit on 6202020 by MetalThunder because: Sums =

How bout this part

Barr
(Paragraph redacted)

████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ██████

Wonder if there is a braile edition ? LoL
edit on 6202020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

@parscale
For nearly three years we have been building a juggernaut campaign (Death Star). It is firing on all cylinders. Data, Digital, TV, Political, Surrogates, Coalitions, etc.

In a few days we start pressing FIRE for the first time.

twitter.com...

I'm curious what this new technology entails.

Maybe just maybe 6G
One step above the cloud

Will that enable President Trump to look like he's really standing in our living room, like Star Wars originated?

Holograms like Star Wars but an image like it is real. The Jetson's showed us how it will work!

The Jetsons introduce technololgy

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Oh, the hypocrisy!

Not CNN!

edit on 20-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Regarding fireworks... Not sure if it is relevant?

President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump, along with the Department of Interior, will host the 2020 Salute to America on the South Lawn of the White House and Ellipse on Saturday, July 4. In addition to music, military demonstrations, and flyovers to honor our Nation’s service members and veterans, the President will deliver remarks that celebrate our independence and salute our amazing heritage. The evening will culminate with a spectacular fireworks display over the National Mall.

LINK

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Oh, the hypocrisy!

Next they will patrol with German Sheppard guard dogs and let them loose like "good" Nazi's would have done back in the day, if such a thing ever existed.

edit on 20-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Judge Lambert admits Bolton's book threatens American national security!

Awesome!

Yet, he (or she, not sure) lets it slide, and takes Bolton off the hook?

I'm sure I've seen that judge's name pop up somewhere before, I just can't recall the context.

Anyone remember? I have to go get some rocks for my garden (I think I'll need lots of rocks, cuz I might have to build a wall around my house soon), so I don't have time to do the research myself.

BREAKING #BoltonBook From Judge Lamberth “While Bolton’s unilateral conduct raises grave national security concerns, the government has not established that an injunction is an appropriate remedy” + “Defendant Bolton has gambled with the national security of the United States... pic.twitter.com/wWLWmyspDR— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) June 20, 2020
edit on 20-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: CanadianMason

p.s. Does anyone else think we're just waiting now? Or does anyone think that there will be new big boom type things? I kind of imagine that from here on in, it will all become a much more public show.

I think we are waiting, have been waiting and can't take any more waiting.

I do expect something to happen by Monday and Saturday night will be the best time for him to say something. Antifa will need to bring a couple of million to silence the crowd with their tactics and that will be their very end if they take this bait. Smart money would bet they know this too. They best be on their best behavior in OK, I think the Indian Nations are all shut down for the Wu Han flu scare and aren't allowing people in the villages who don't live there now.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CanadianMason

Were these 4 really Democrats? The Mainstream Media ain't sayin.

Ref: abcnews.go.com...

Yes.
List of Speakers

The list includes scoundrels from all parties. I am sure one or two of them were Cabal all the way like Pelosi. Hopefully, only a few of them were but this modern group are all Progressive NWO loving criminals.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Regarding fireworks... Not sure if it is relevant?

President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump, along with the Department of Interior, will host the 2020 Salute to America on the South Lawn of the White House and Ellipse on Saturday, July 4. In addition to music, military demonstrations, and flyovers to honor our Nation’s service members and veterans, the President will deliver remarks that celebrate our independence and salute our amazing heritage. The evening will culminate with a spectacular fireworks display over the National Mall.

LINK[ /quote]

From Rel's post...

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 48c89c No.1829713 📁
Jun 20 2018 10:43:02 (EST)
www.hannity.com...📁
Re_read drops re: 302 mod
DOJ forced to supply.
[RR]
Fireworks.
Rank & file testifying as informants.
Hussein WH SR Staffer ON RECORD.
PAIN.
House of Cards.
These people are SICK.
Doctor(s) treating.
Q

Side note, how the hell is Qbaby @ two year delta???????????

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: MetalThunder

There are some regions where a thumbs up means "up yours".

I get that it's different in other countries. I was speaking specifically of the US.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: carewemust

It could just be that Burman and Barr have clashed to the point where one has to go away. It may have nothing to do with the Giuliani case.

Conservative Tree House explained it nicely last night. SNDY US Attorney Geoffrey Berman's removal is part of a PLAN that A.G. Barr is implementing.

Good read: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
New Q drop. Reactionary to known current event (SDNY).

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I thought President Trump was going to Mount Rushmore for the 4th of July fireworks display. Maybe he's going a day earlier or later.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sorry, this isn't directly connected to anything currently being discussed, but it is interesting. I've said before that Gislaine mentioned on her twitter that the temple on his island was a fake, almost theatre quality set. She also said, in response to someone telling her he was burning in hell, that they were wrong, and he actually in heaven.

Games within games within games. Until the cards are all laid out, it's going to be very difficult to understand who is playing who, how and why. I've considered for a while that Epstein may have been playing a part for a long time, the enabler... or pied piper?

What's interesting is that McAfee is pointing at the same thing.
Given that the MSM is very much on a single side, and how they tend to just ignore things that incriminate themselves... it would seem odd that the media spent a lot of time covering him and painting a picture. They usually do this for enemies.

Just food for thought. I sit on the fence.
p.s. I know the picture is an obvious photoshop job... it is more about the why and his return comment.

LINK

Just one last note on this, is that I find the reactions to people who are largely in the dark a bit frustrating.
The "What the f*** would you know?" statement is right, but harsh... but there seems very little forgiveness for people being neck deep in a cloud of lies and misinformation. Trust is dead.
I can understand some reaction, because yes, people are easy to judge and spew it sometimes... but you can't blame them. People are very confused, even those who try to get to the truth. In this instance, if McAfee knows something, then why not spill the beans? Clear up the matter instead of lashing out? He could have reacted in many ways without getting aggressive... like saying "Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read, see and hear", or words to that effect.

Anyway, that's all.

EDIT]> Huh... interesting that Epstein comes up in the new Q drop. Perhaps it isn't as irrelevant as I thought. Q drop below...

Jun 20, 2020 1:00:58 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c6f403 No. 9682825
twitter.com...
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction:
Weiner evidence collection
Clinton Foundation
Epstein evidence collection
Ukraine
(focus on above [for now])
[Watch NYC]
twitter.com...
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of 'acting']?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
Q

edit on 20-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

[EDIT]> Just want to add, for clarity, I'm not saying that I am defending or siding with anyone here... it's just information. Truth is a leaf blowing in the wind.
edit on 20-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Q #4484

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c6f403 No.9682825 📁
Jun 20 2020 12:00:58 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction:
Weiner evidence collection
Clinton Foundation
Epstein evidence collection
Ukraine
(focus on above [for now])
[Watch NYC]
twitter.com...📁
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of 'acting']?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
Q

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Now why would McAfee want to cover for Epstein ?

He protests too much in that comment.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I loved the grammatical dysfunction of this comment in response to Berman's tweet:

Thank you Mr. Berman. The American people stand with you. You are hero.

Um, one would hope "the American people" understand an indefinite article is called for in the last sentence. English isn't a Slavic language and it doesn't make such things clear by way of a complex scheme of declension.

Yes, I'm being pedantic.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well McAfee posted that today. It would seem a provocative action in the first place. I believe that the reaction and his counter-reaction is what he wanted to get out. It isn't like he had to post that picture... he knew exactly what reaction he was looking for in order to respond. The protest of the claim is the point of the post in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

As you pointed out, if he knows something definite, he should just out it.

But I doubt the charges against Epstein are a fraud. So again, why would M do this, and why does he "protest" regarding this topic.

I'm just an old Deplorable. But to my eyes, this tweet makes McAfee look tainted.

Cheers

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join