It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
That film is a joke.

Well I remember make up effects master Rick Baker taking one look at it, smirking and looking kind of insulted by the fuss over it, then saying "We can do better. We have done better!" That was good enough for me.

As for their looks, there is little doubt for me that some look terribly discusting. If they are so advanced, they probably (some) have several appendages. That way, 8 hands can work away. But this is where my mind gets blown: they are supposedly made of the same stuff we are: the classic dichotomy between organic and inorganic matter.

I agree with you. There's a thread here on what members think aliens will look like that you might want to look at.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Come on now,,be the man you were yesterday. You tore the guy apart or did I mis-understand your powerful stuff?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

Originally posted by Crakeur
if his friend had it, why doesn't he just resend it?

silly boy, messing with the serious alienographers here.

i agree with nada and crakeur if you have the file that was deleted (which you probably don't even have) by some mysterious force beyond your control ask your buddy to resend the vid. and make copies to send to me and nada so we can believe your lyin a**

omg didnt u read what he said right before that and alot of other times his friend is missing

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If you believe the disclosure project, most aliens are humanoid and we have no explenation why as of yet.

I tend to agree that aliens would not evolve like us, but maybe we evolved from them? just a thought.

I am giving Sincity the benefit of the doubt and I added him to my Yahoo, you are free to IM me sincity, I already messaged you though.

vance, Amen, well said, I often howl with the wolves, but it might very well be true he is telling the truth.

If he is and he can recover the file, we all will be in for a treat

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinCity702
he knew about hacking in people cell phones long ago when cell phones were first popular.

That's called "Phreaking", not Hacking. Where can I find this video? I've seen it on websites before but I had to buy it for $15

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ill be waiting for your post on friday or maybe thursday night when you get your computer fixed... hopefully something turns up

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
sin why don't you just tell every one you made it all up and you cannot produce the tape due to the fact that you never had it!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
If you believe the disclosure project,

Which most don't because it's disinformation.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

sin why don't you just tell every one you made it all up and you cannot produce the tape due to the fact that you never had it!

People's response's to threads like the one above it what makes "discussion" on this site very difficult. Everyone is entitled to present their opinions to the subject matter but I feel it should be presented in a respectfully way. The person above believes the thread poster (SinCity702) made this entire story up like many threads that have presented on this web site. But I would like facts to back up your reasoning because you certainly want his video to validate his thread.

Bear in mind everyone, SinCity702 is new to this site and NO ONE has welcomed him here so I would first like to welcome you here to share your experiences, information and opinions to us all. I commend you for sharing your personal info here to convince people of your thread. I do not believe that I seen people go this far. Please note people as I will verify the validity of your personal info to make sure you are who you are.

I hope everyone is convinced that we should be fair and respectfully of each others posts at this site and not rush into denying or debunking everyone. If you want to be a debunker at first sight then I suggest go work for the government. If this thread is legitimate then their will be allot of "I am Sorry" and Holy Crap we have real proof. We will all have to see the video.

Now to the subject:
File Deletion:
SinCity702 friend is apparently very knowledgeable about computers and could have attached a program to self erase for his friend’s protection since he is missing now. Or the government has hacked SinCity702’s computer or a computer virus has taken over. But who knows. We will wait to see if the file is recovered or not.

One response to this thread was:

Originally posted by John Nada

That film is a joke.

Well I remember make up effects master Rick Baker taking one look at it, smirking and looking kind of insulted by the fuss over it, then saying "We can do better. We have done better!" That was good enough for me.

As for their looks, there is little doubt for me that some look terribly discusting. If they are so advanced, they probably (some) have several appendages. That way, 8 hands can work away. But this is where my mind gets blown: they are supposedly made of the same stuff we are: the classic dichotomy between organic and inorganic matter.

I agree with you. There's a thread here on what members think aliens will look like that you might want to look at.

So John Nada is going to take the advise from someone who says he could do better. How can the guy do better when he has not even seen an actual alien or has just seen one.

I have seen the short version and it looks, well bazaar, but not like a planned script. It would have been nice to have the audio to it.

The details that SinCity702 presents about timing of his video compared to the short version that I have seen seems convincing that he has watched an expanded version.

However I would like to know a few things that SinCity702 could answer right now such as this statement “So if you guys come across it on the net, don't bother there was 6 different versions of the video only 1 exists, and I had it....” How do you know there are 6 different versions?

Where did your friend retrieve this video?

This statement from SinCity702 “The Alien that was helping out his fellow alien told the telepathy expert that the Alien was living on its last minutes and it was time for it to move into another capsule. “ really bothers me. How did the other alien TELL the telepathy expert? BY speaking or by telepath.

Well I hope SinCity702 responds to these questions. If you are legit SinCity702, I hope your friend and you are OK. As you can tell I am skeptically about your post but I hope that I asked for answers to questions about your thread in a respectfully and non-threatening way.

I would suggest having Best Buy back up your hard information.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
thats freakin sweet try and find it.. ill try and believe you

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Where are you at Sincity?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Where are you at Sincity?

His in viva Las Vegas.

I want to see this vid. There's been so much hype!

[edit on 20-3-2005 by Die Trying]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I want to see it as well. However I do not think hes feasible because he says "I don't care if you believe me" then he gets offensive when you question his story, but you never know. Let me know if anything turn up I'd love to see this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
has anyone heard from him?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

People's response's to threads like the one above it what makes "discussion" on this site very difficult. Everyone is entitled to present their opinions to the subject matter but I feel it should be presented in a respectfully way. The person above believes the thread poster (SinCity702) made this entire story up like many threads that have presented on this web site. But I would like facts to back up your reasoning because you certainly want his video to validate his thread.

Bear in mind everyone, SinCity702 is new to this site and NO ONE has welcomed him here so I would first like to welcome you here to share your experiences, information and opinions to us all. I commend you for sharing your personal info here to convince people of your thread. I do not believe that I seen people go this far. Please note people as I will verify the validity of your personal info to make sure you are who you are.

I hope everyone is convinced that we should be fair and respectfully of each others posts at this site and not rush into denying or debunking everyone. If you want to be a debunker at first sight then I suggest go work for the government. If this thread is legitimate then their will be allot of "I am Sorry" and Holy Crap we have real proof. We will all have to see the video.

Now to the subject:
File Deletion:
SinCity702 friend is apparently very knowledgeable about computers and could have attached a program to self erase for his friend’s protection since he is missing now. Or the government has hacked SinCity702’s computer or a computer virus has taken over. But who knows. We will wait to see if the file is recovered or not.

One response to this thread was:

That film is a joke.

So John Nada is going to take the advise from someone who says he could do better. How can the guy do better when he has not even seen an actual alien or has just seen one.

I have seen the short version and it looks, well bazaar, but not like a planned script. It would have been nice to have the audio to it.

The details that SinCity702 presents about timing of his video compared to the short version that I have seen seems convincing that he has watched an expanded version.

However I would like to know a few things that SinCity702 could answer right now such as this statement “So if you guys come across it on the net, don't bother there was 6 different versions of the video only 1 exists, and I had it....” How do you know there are 6 different versions?

Where did your friend retrieve this video?

This statement from SinCity702 “The Alien that was helping out his fellow alien told the telepathy expert that the Alien was living on its last minutes and it was time for it to move into another capsule. “ really bothers me. How did the other alien TELL the telepathy expert? BY speaking or by telepath.

Well I hope SinCity702 responds to these questions. If you are legit SinCity702, I hope your friend and you are OK. As you can tell I am skeptically about your post but I hope that I asked for answers to questions about your thread in a respectfully and non-threatening way.

I would suggest having Best Buy back up your hard information.

though i did not mean to quote this whole post nor am i trying to offend you truth for all and i hope you don't hate me but anyways have you read the end of his story that it was magically gone the next day and after he posted that he wasn't seen on for the longest time now i smell a liar but you guys are entitled to your own opinion i am just trying to point out the obvious and he hasn't reposted on his thread knowing he cannot produce the evidence to claim his story is true

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like he's "disappeared" along with his friend.

Of course, I'm just being out of order not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The problem with that estimation is that we're basing Alien Biology on what we as humans know about our biology. I reckon the biology of a Grey would be much different than ours. We can make articulate Alien costumes because we base that design on what we know about our own facial manipulations. Who's to say though that EBE Biology doesn't allow them to have facial muscle manipulation? They communicate telepathically. Of course they'd not look articulate.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
WaxPineapple

The way I see it is that his computer is down because he took his hard drive to best buy or he is with his buddy laughing at me or with is buddy buried in the middle of the desert.

BYW I do not hate anyone. Some people just jump to sudden conclusions or ridicule based upon previous experiences.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If SinCity has not returned within 7 days, I think someone who is near his town should investigate his whereabouts or contact his family. What if he ended up (gulp) dead or imprisoned because he managed to retrieve the file?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
If SinCity has not returned within 7 days, I think someone who is near his town should investigate his whereabouts or contact his family. What if he ended up (gulp) dead or imprisoned because he managed to retrieve the file?

2 things...

1. This was a hoax.

2. If it wasn't a hoax, and Sin City has gone missing along with is alleged video, none of this mattered anyway, because the video would surely be gone as well. Along with anyone who felt it necessary to go searching for him and that video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join