It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dude, don't delete the post just because you might not agree with his opinions and you have the power to make them dissapear with the click of a button. How big of a problem is caps...as long as he isn't typing in all caps just let it slide...geez

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
Dude, don't delete the post just because you might not agree with his opinions and you have the power to make them dissapear with the click of a button. How big of a problem is caps...as long as he isn't typing in all caps just let it slide...geez

I had no problem with his opinion, I had a problem with him yelling at everyone. He can reintroduce his material in a more member friendly manner.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So SinCity, If I understand correctly the EBE started out O.K. then would or could not respond to questions, the medics were called in then another EBE came to the sick EBEs aid and that was the end of the beginning of the interview, just after 2 min 45 sec. Have I got it right?
I think the 'DNI' pre timer stands for Department of Naval Investigations.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
UGH, couldn't you just retype what he typed Intrepid?

I was eager to hear from this guy...

I will go with John Nada unless there is something substantional like the video posted on the net...

I always had a feeling this alien interview was real, it scared me so much I said it was a puppet etc...and a hoax...now I think differently

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
UGH, couldn't you just retype what he typed Intrepid?

You're joking, right? This is just one thread in one forum that I have to keep an eye on. I have others as well, and more than one thread in each of those. Decorum is the onus of the poster, it will be adhered to. Sorry gang, I'm only one guy and there is a basis for my action. I'm betting JN wasn't the only one to feel this way, I did to:

Originally posted by John Nada
First off, lose the caps lock man my friggin' head hurts.

M'kay?

[edit on 14-3-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
How big of a problem is caps...as long as he isn't typing in all caps just let it slide...geez

It was in fact all in caps and a real eye sore.

Originally posted by intrepid
Sorry gang, I'm only one guy and there is a basis for my action. I'm betting JN wasn't the only one to feel this way, I did to:

Originally posted by John Nada
First off, lose the caps lock man my friggin' head hurts.

M'kay?

You shouldn't have to explain yourself over something as amazingly straight forward as this, it was blatantly intentional.

Cheers man.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah I was just picking on ya Intrepid

I was eager to see his response though...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wish it would have stayed up but it's not like we're missing anything that was of great importance, at least from what I can remember. His intent was probably for the caps type to read as if he was yelling and that is no way to handle a conversation.

I don't think it was unjust to delete what he typed. I have seen mods do much worse and I think the mod probably did the right thing in this situation, not that it matters because he is the mod and I'm not
. Maybe next time it wont all be in caps.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I never was yelling I have no idea where that came from. John Nada what do you have against me? I respected your comments obviously you never respected mine. I never said anything bad towards anybody I even answered everyones questions. The reason why I put the whole thing in Caps was to illustrate how I answered everyones questions, I thought it would be easier for everyone to understand. Now I learned not to do that because I didn't think it would upset people.

Look, you can say what ever you want about it but let me tell you this. I'm a grown man, why the heck would I lie for? I'm over here sharing this information with EVERYBODY. And second I never said it was a helper, I said it LOOKED like a helper I wasn't sure. But from the video the man who could understand the alien said it was the second to last of the 4 Aliens that crashed, He was the one who knew all the dynamics of the UFO, how it propelled itself etc. Jump on me all you want but let me tell you this, I'm not here to get laughs out of anything, I'm here to learn the TRUTH of what really is going on in this world, since our Government keeps EVERYTHING from us and I mean Everything.

If I knew how to hack like my buddy can I would do it in a heart beat. I'm willing to risk my life, Why? Because I'm not afraid to die. I've had many incounters in my life but it never stopped me from living. So if I could I'd hack the video if I knew how to I wouldn't give a crap if I got caught by the Gov, as long as my friends, family, and these new cool people I met KNEW the TRUTH I swear on my life I'm willing to risk everything. And last but not least my buddy who I havent heard from in 6 days is still M.I.A. I called his mother today and she told me personally on the phone,"I havent heard from him since Tuesday, I'm worried sick we have called the cops about it and they havent done anything yet." Say what you want buddy I still respect you as a person and who you are, grow up a little and stop jumping in peoples throats, I can tell you have been lied to many times but you know what We All Have. I'm not trying to get you to believe me I'm just trying to get YOUR respect.

Also you can stop with the If You Direct The Video.............. Look I'm trying to get this video back. If I have to sacrifice my life for fine. Just so you all know who I am just incase something happends, my name is Matt Barretta. my email is [email protected] and my IM and Yahoo ID is LyricalFreak909 Would I put my information on the net because you think I'm BS??? Here you go buddy any other information you would like I will give, I'll do anything to prove I'm being for real and I mean buisness.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
you should get a undelete program or a file recovery program. becouse nothing is really deleted. the icon maybe gone but all the data is still on your drive.

the only way to remove it is to format the drive over and over again or overwrite that particular spot over many times. if you have not done much with your computer the video should be fully intact.

if you dont konw anything about undelte programs you should take your hard drive to a computer store and see if they can recover it.

if you can get it back create a webhost account and upload the video and send it to as many people as possible to get it out there.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if his friend had it, why doesn't he just resend it?

silly boy, messing with the serious alienographers here.

i agree with nada and crakeur if you have the file that was deleted (which you probably don't even have) by some mysterious force beyond your control ask your buddy to resend the vid. and make copies to send to me and nada so we can believe your lyin a**

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
SinCity is never going to provide evidence regarding the the video. He's just trying to attract the attention of everyone on this board.

This thread should be closed and SinCity banned.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Say what you like I could careless. All I know is it's been a week since I heard from my friend. And if you guys read my posts you would see that I cannot get the file without my friend he hacked not me. Therefor how can I get a file that I never found in the first place my friend sent it to me. If you read my posts instead of skimming through you would have had the answer infront of your eyes.

Say what you want, I could careless on attention thats childish. I'm not going to post anything unless Im sure of it and this I was sure of it. I was going to burn the program to my cd burner. But when I looked for the program is wasnt their for the 3rd time. I dont know what happend but all I know is its been a week since Ive heard from my friend. Second why the heck would I give you my information on the net? I posted it just incase if you guys just dont hear from me, thats evidence right their. All I know is Im still trying to recover it. Im going to take it to bestbuy and see if these computer geeks can recover it for me, and I will show proof as well for all you hard head people out their that dont want to believe in anything thats your descision not mine.

I have an appointment for Thursday to take my computer in to see if I can get the program recovered. Thursday is my day off so thats when I'll take it in. I hope to GOD that they find it or recover it so I can prove all you people wrong, if they cant recover it then Ill take itsomewhere else, and if anyone of you LIVE IN LAS VEGAS I am willing for you to come to my house and try to recover the program. Thats my only way of you hard headed people can see Im not Bsn so if your in my area please email me lets get this taken care of. My email is [email protected]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No more scoffing and ridicule...

Attention all,

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. Ufology and paranormal studies have suffered for decades because anything in that area is constantly ridiculed and made fun of by the media and by the average joe, because of it conflicting with their beliefs of what reality is. Not one belief on reality is true, and no one has the "copyright" on what's 100%, no 101% true or not. Not me, not you, not society, not science... NO ONE. Thinking it's otherwise is just being ignorant.

Most people simply don't give the chance for intelligent, unbiased and rational discussion with these matters. They revert to ridicule and scoffing. This is IMO the dumbest, stupidest habits people can have, and unfortunately close to 99% of the average people suffer from this nonsense. If we at ATS are any different, I have yet to see that with most or all of us.

So you will not ridicule or make fun of someone else when they post something that conflicts with your version of reality. OR else I will delete your post, and consider your post a form of abuse, offensive and of poor taste, being thus a violation of the Terms & Conditions.

Deny Ignorance...

[edit on 12-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
No more scoffing and ridicule...

Attention all,

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. Ufology and paranormal studies have suffered for decades because anything in that area is constantly ridiculed and made fun of by the media and by the average joe, because of it conflicting with their beliefs of what reality is. Not one belief on reality is true, and no one has the "copyright" on what's 100%, no 101% true or not. Not me, not you, not society, not science... NO ONE. Thinking it's otherwise is just being ignorant.

Most people simply don't give the chance for intelligent, unbiased and rational discussion with these matters. They revert to ridicule and scoffing. This is IMO the dumbest, stupidest habits people can have, and unfortunately close to 99% of the average people suffer from this nonsense. If we at ATS are any different, I have yet to see that with most or all of us.

So you will not ridicule or make fun of someone else when they post something that conflicts with your version of reality. OR else I will delete your post, and consider your post a form of abuse, offensive and of poor taste, being thus a violation of the Terms & Conditions.

Deny Ignorance...

[edit on 12-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

Good post, bro. But now here come the defensive posts about how members like SinCity702 are hurting the seriousness and ruining the credibility of Ufology.

SinCity702, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here that what you are saying is true--that you did have an extended version of that video. But if you are surprised at the fact most people are not believing you it's because you went about telling us of it all wrong. And it didnt help that all your evidence, including the person who gave you this video, was so conveniently (or inconveniently) missing.

If I were you, first thing I would have done here was start asking around for information on how to recover deleted files. I would have first tried to come here with at least some form of evidence. You must understand that all you really have here is a story, and nothing more.

Anyhow, good luck in turning up that video file. Sounds like something really special.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Deny Ignorance...

Indeed, enjoy the directors cut of the Alien Interview when it turns up.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Seems to me we can all cut the man a little slack. My gut feeling is that there may be honesty here. SinCity still has to consider proving me right but, if the friend of his truly supplied SC with the whole taped interview then yes it may be real - real dangerous.

"Victor" was on Art Bell's show and Mr Morton was there too. And Victor did answer A51 -- S4 questions dealing with levels and such things as where's the Cafeteria.

And that's how an EBE researcher feels people..

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh respectfully, one more thing.. obviously there has been a little editing since the demise of SC's deletion of explaining with CAPS - yes?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Oh respectfully, one more thing.. obviously there has been a little editing since the demise of SC's deletion of explaining with CAPS - yes?

Dallas

The only thing in direct response to the video I quoted and responded to, so you didn't miss anything really.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Damn, we are so fallible. I am sure a significant amount of people would not want to see a real live alien, even on film: it would be scary to see something millions-billions of years ahead of us in evolution. That film is a joke. As for detecting Aliens, because they could be so far ahead of us in evolution, it is clear that they can be masters of diguise. It is like when we put cameras in the Savana to watch lions: maybe they will play with the cameras in the trees if they by chance stumbled upon one, but its purpose would be unknown to them. Same with the Aliens and us: we just have to suck it up - they out rank us; invisible probes, invisible ships, etc.

As for their looks, there is little doubt for me that some look terribly discusting. If they are so advanced, they probably (some) have several appendages. That way, 8 hands can work away. But this is where my mind gets blown: they are supposedly made of the same stuff we are: the classic dichotomy between organic and inorganic matter. Seems a constant in the Universe right? But perhaps the extremely advanced Aliens are not made of such material. An old episode of Star Trek with Kirk comes to mind, when they encouter a being that just looks like light. What' clear is that, if one accepts the proposition that aliens exist, or are likely existing, then the possibilities such as the aforementioned one has to be accepted. So many possibilities. Plain old Darwinian evolution, the variation out there is no doubt staggering.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join