It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is no April 15th hearing for a Matt Barretta (his claimed name, or any other Barretta) in the Clark County Court.

sandgate.co.clark.nv.us:8498... LL&name=&rbAttorney=ALL&attorney=&fromDate=04%2F15%2F2005&toDate=04%2F15%2F2005&ddlSortOrder=defendants_name&pbCalendar=View+Calendar

I'm also pretty familiar with processes at computer service centers (since I used to manage one for Gateway), and the story doesn't seem to jive. Not coming out and saying it's all bogus, but presenting the evidence seems to show this...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
maybe we should try different speeling of his last name...i'll try.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
nope.....spelled it "beretta", "berretta" and "baretta" -- no hits.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by el cid]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My link is to ALL of the court hearings for that day. Nothing even remotely close to it...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why are you even bothering?

Are you so desperate that you will believe this #e?
He is a kid after attention, that is all. Please stop giving him the attention he is craving, he doesn't diserve it!

Anyone with half a brain can see the holes in his stories.

It's just boring. At least he will have his school work to occupy his time now.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There is no April 15th hearing for a Matt Barretta (his claimed name, or any other Barretta) in the Clark County Court.

sandgate.co.clark.nv.us:8498... LL&name=&rbAttorney=ALL&attorney=&fromDate=04%2F15%2F2005&toDate=04%2F15%2F2005&ddlSortOrder=defendants_name&pbCalendar=View+Calendar

I'm also pretty familiar with processes at computer service centers (since I used to manage one for Gateway), and the story doesn't seem to jive. Not coming out and saying it's all bogus, but presenting the evidence seems to show this...

Really! Well I did not get anything either. This guy is messing around with the wrong people who will do the research to find the truth. So GOODBYE Sincity no one will listen to you anymore. You do seem to have a talent for fiction writing.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Are you so desperate that you will believe this #e?
He is a kid after attention, that is all. Please stop giving him the attention he is craving, he doesn't diserve it!

Anyone with half a brain can see the holes in his stories.

It's just boring. At least he will have his school work to occupy his time now.

I agree but it did help shaperen some research skills to verify information.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by camwar
I spoke with sincity the day before he took the hard drive to best buy but haven't heard from him since. It's possible the morons that work at Best Buy coulda screwed up his hard drive lol.

I would like to know how you "talked to him".

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What was there to lose? A few moments? No biggie.
Far less than what there was to gain if this ludacrous tale were actually true.

I'd much rather be SURE something was bogus than merely dismiss it out of hand. To do so, may blind us to the truth if and when a real story like this ever occurs.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What was there to lose? A few moments? No biggie.
Far less than what there was to gain if this ludacrous tale were actually true.

I'd much rather be SURE something was bogus than merely dismiss it out of hand. To do so, may blind us to the truth if and when a real story like this ever occurs.

Thanks Gazorks. You said my toughts exactly.

Hope my link helped in debunking for the special agent.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well said, man.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hmnnn,
A few thoughts:
1) I realize that by replying here that I may be stretching out a hoax, but
2)I thought the initial post was interesting enough to warrant some sort of conservative questioning and so
3)I think many ATSers junked the thread early by automatically assuming it was a hoax. Yes, it probably is/was, but the initial description was original enough that it sounded like it had a weird kernel of truth to it.

Here's what I mean: If a kid wanted to pull a hoax, why would he use an old, mostly discredited story as the basis for it? Also, details concerning the fact that the alien was about to change 'capsules' (or whatever he said) imply that, if this was a hoax, that SinCity has read a lot of UFO/abduction literature (which often revolves around the notion that aliens are interested in 'souls' for some reason). So, if anything, this is a case of a guy trying to start what would have become a detailed thread involving 1990s notions regarding aliens. It seems, to me, that if a kid was trying to start a hoax from scratch nowadays that he would talk about reptilians and things like that (simply because that seems to be the fashion trend, lately). So, if this was a hoax, it was undoubtedly done by someone who has had a long interest in UFOs, not by some teenager who just recently found ATS.

Also, here's a side thought: Why hasn't the puppet used in the 'alien interview' vid ever surfaced? It seems like every other detailed alien model out there has made it to one Roswell museum or the other. The fact that this puppet hasn't is interesting (and it leads me to wonder if the video was deliberately released by the DoD to get people used to what a real alien looks like).

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey truthforall, I spoke with sincity via "email" the day before he took the computer in. He did give his email address so it wasn't hard to communicate with him in that way

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've seen lot's of replies, I've seen lots of people who were willing to help, but lots of people who are so stuck up they have something stuck up somewhere else that they can't think straight. Whether you looked me up or not fine, it's still the 15th and I have one of the best lawyers in town since one of my good friends out here has a family friend who has worked with them for over 30 years, I thank them greatly, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be able to spend 4,000 grand on some lawyer I don't know, atleast I've known the guy for a couple years so it puts my foot in the door a lot smoother.

I read all these comments with all these questions If some of you read you wouldn't have these questions for the fact I went over it waaaay back. Like if you tried looking up my job and put in my name you don't only need a ID # you need references, that is illegal to find out such detail but I never lost the job thankfully my lawyer talked to my manager so I got lucky. But if you ever come to Vegas in May, from the 22nd-25th ask forme dwtairs and they'll know because I'm going to be serving drinks to the 2nd biggest gambler in the world, and treat Dana White from Ultimate Fighting as well, they always come in since we support a lot of their stuff. I'll be able to bring in 10 people and 10 people only those in my area e-mail me for detail it will be a treat for you.

Third if I lose my job due to this court hearing then I give up, I'm not going to put myself in this situation again, because the saying curiousity killed the cat is reasonable spoiler since my curiousity can get me in jail because I wanted to know facts and truths just like you guys. Also my friend who is missing, I knew one of his good friends in Riverside California and both of them were going to make some oraganized Anti Gov community dedicated to people like us. The man is a genius and has mad knowledge he also hacks and can do anything with a computer. So if my court goes well I will be joining their website which he started, He won't start any members untill he is finished with the website, he said late April or Early March, I'll keep you posted if I'm around.

Fourth I decided to leave this website, it was very cool at first because I met some cool people, people that taught me a lot I didn't know and people who were their to help not put me down. The whole of me putting this whole subject was for HELP, not for you to believe me or ridicule me, we're all adults not kids, and I've noticed a high amount of younger people on this website, they have much growing up to do since they were the most to ridicule. Some other people around my age and older did the same, but they were skeptics, we have skeptics all around the world all in different ages so you have your free mind and it's your decision whether you believe it or not. I regret putting this info on this website because I feel this wasn't the website to do so. I should have researched more before opening my mouth to strangers but I guess I learned.

I still have a chance to get my computer back after the court, but I'm pretty sure they get rid of the hard drive, I'm not sure at the moment because they haven't said much about it, so I will wait till then. If I get back I will join my friends website, I will come back to post the URL he has once he is finished, their all you skeptics will have a chance to meet some of the brightest people to exist on the net, they're all grown and have families so you won't have to worry about the younger audience, it's also strict registration, so he will do back up checks so make sure your over 18 years of age and will also make sure your not some nutt case I promise to keep you informed on all of this, this will bring the best of people out and we will be in high numbers trying to expose the Givernments cover ups and such, he has mass documents and mass proof to back all of it up, it's going to be very interesting as well, so the few people I talk to on here are first on joining, the other people will have to email if you want the URL, all the ridicules will not be able to join to their disrespect and lack of personality. Your probally thinking OOooohhhhh who cares, and you know what I don't care either, but you will miss out on some of the best information to ever exist to the public. Their will be meetings as well this summer, so all the westcoast people will be in for a treat, all other people if interested will have to fly out or find a way, many will come so those who won't show won't be missed.

This will be an experience, he keeps comparing the organization to black panther since it will be a mass group of people, but of course we'll be on the opposite side of what the black panthers were, I'm just giving an example to show what kind of organization it will be. Anti Gov organization, there are some around the world but lack people in their organization this will be totally different. I will support it 100% and I hope some of you get into this when it's finished because the more people the more knowledge and the more power we will have. So wish me luck in court. Some of you said I might have friends joining this or I made other such names, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, I think it Mr.JohnNada Mr.PutDownSinCity because he has no life but to put people down since his life obviously sucks, Here is a hand shake for you
I have never made any names and the ATS would know if I did, so right their your wrong because they would have caught that quickly. Second none of my friends joined this site because they don't know about it or just don't care because they have lives like most of us have unlike the enemplyed on here or little school kids who think they know it all, but have much more to learn. So your wrong buddy, all your asumptions were wrong and you know it you acted as if some of your points put holes in me but they actually put holes in you for the fact of your indenyle personality so be it....

So it was great being on here, I'll probally come on 1 more time before this month ends, anyone who wants to email feel free to its totally cool. Just don't be immature about or you will be blocked but I have met some cool people. Yes I am the biggest idiot of all to take my computer to best buy and get myself introuble I was just desperate to get the file back. Plus half of you kept telling me to bring it to someone who can retrieve it back, obviously I was listening to kids then adults I should have waited. Also I even asked if anyone in my area knew anything about computers because they were welcome to come over to my house and do it themselfs, but nobody from here wanted to or just didn't know how to that still upsets me because I don't know anyone out here to do that, I should have waited a couple weeks and brought it to California where I have quite a few friends that could have helped a lot and I could have never been in this situation from JUMP! Anyways take care I've learned a lot and I've learned to keep things to myself. Hopefully we can put an end to the Governments cover ups so eventually they'll have no choice but speak it all in public when they get exposed.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
All boils down too, if you don't make things up you dont get people on your back.

I am sorry but after reading your essay, there is no way you where telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hey sincity you know that anti goverment group you are talking about formin is gonna turn into a militia.thats how they all start out.so that leaves the question......where do i sign up?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

He explained," There are some programs we can get back, but the program you had, had to many codes. We looked up the codes for the file you had and found out the first 30 codes were Government access strictly impossible for someone to have on their computer who cannot even manage getting the file out hiself(which he referred to me) so how did you get this file?"

After reading this I realized there was no reason to spend time consuming any other information from this troll. In my career as a software developer and systems administrator and having worked for companies like Microsoft, Red Hat and Verisign to name a few, I can tell you that this guy is full of S$%^ (not that you needed me to tell you, of course!).

No schmoe working at a Best Buy is going to be able to identify military encrypted/encoded files. That's beside the point too however, your "recap" of that guys "technical explanation" concerning the "first 30 codes" and whatnot, is complete gibberish. Not everyone here is a 2 digit IQ moron, you will have to try harder next time...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
lol what the hell does he even mean by "codes"?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
First time posting longtime reader of this site.
Why is it as soon as someone says somthing they are automatically discredited thought you people were looking for the truth not looking for holes in everyones story Seems to me there are alot of skeptics on this site why all the effort to make people think that this stuff is not true.Thought this site was supposed to be about looking for the truth not
a bunch of school yard bullies callling people names and the like.Sure somtimes there are people who lie about what is going on but to make things apper to be normal and that they are just crazy conspiricy people out there thats fine but to resort to name calling and little kid behavior its not very produtive way of getting real info out now is it.Just a thought

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by camwar
Hey truthforall, I spoke with sincity via "email" the day before he took the computer in. He did give his email address so it wasn't hard to communicate with him in that way

Hey I tried to contact him via e-mail but not repsonse. I have researched his court appearances but none were listed.

Did he tell you where his other computer was for responding to this site.

No Matt Barretta in Las Vegas Phone directory. Wished he would have given a phone number to call.

"TOO OLD FOR THIS SH*T".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join