It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
ya know sincity you really tick me off when you come on this forum and post non true events with you knowing they aren't true then call every one who called you a liar and we proved it that people like you can't come on to this forum webbie and try to make stuff up like you just did.
And to address another issue that you have brought up is calling the people who are calling you a liar and have proof to back up their story immature little kids and i quote "they need more growing up to do" for you call us immature and we need to grow up in my own opinion i think you should take your advice or ridicule one of the two and shove it oh and the only reason you want to leave this website is because you can't handle the truth we are presenting to you

[edit on 15-4-2005 by WaxPineapple]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He could of pulled it off if his ego didn't get to him.

If you have the time to waste, and want to tell a tall tall here some things NOT to do.

1: Never fight back a naysayer (You don't see titor fighting back saying, F' off A' hole I am from the future, this was because he was smarter than that.)

2: never offer *proof* in this case a video. (Unless its really convincing, still a bad idea.)

3: Keep it short and simple. (The more you BS the more obvious it is your lieing) **Titors flaw if i might add.

4:let the people reading the story drawl their own conclusions. (Yes this will make people build onto the story, for example "Well I did here about something like this in the news a week ago maybe its true" .. and it just builds and builds)

5: Don't use full names in a story if you do make sure they are REAL just don't give out name, age, location.

6: Do not give out contact infromation.

7:Write it from a completely different view not always "I have seen".

8: If you do not know what your talking about don't base your story on it.

Here is an example of a tall tale I'll try. THIS IS FAKE btw.

Hi! I am new to this forum but I have quite an interesting story. Last summer I was with some friends in Florida fishing. We spent all night fishing on the lake. It got late so we decided to pitch up our tent and get ready for the night. We got the tent set up a little after sun set. It was the perfect night, the stars were out and the sky was Clear. We decided to pull out the telescope. I looked into the view finder looking up at the moon. My Buddy jack wanted a look. He glanced through the telescope for about a minute then he turned pale white. I asked him what was wrong. He said he saw a UFO right above the camp site. We all looked up at the sky and seen a flying saucer hovering over the lake. It was fairly low I estimate about 50 feet in the sky. Our initial reaction to it was fear but we did not leave although we wanted to but we would not let something like this spoil out trip. For about a half hour we sat by the fire and looked at it. Thats when all the sudden the fire Burt its self out we were all freaked out. I grabbed a flash light and shined it at the UFO I then turned it off and then back on. The UFO replied back to my flash light by flickering a light underneath the UFO's hull. It was then I remembered that we had two way radios I hurried up turned mine on and let it run on channel scan. All the channels were making a loud pitched tone almost like my guitar toner I replied into the 2 way I said "Who are you" After that I lost all memory of that night all I remember is waking up on the other side of the lake with a scare on my fore head, it looked like a big "Y". I returned to the camp site all my buddies said they woke up the same way all in different parts of the lake with a "Y" shaped scare on their forehead. We all packed up all our gear and left the lake as we were leaving a game warden approached us.
He waned to know why we were fishing and camping on a restricted part of the lake, the funny thing was we never saw any signs there and we have been doing it for years. The game warden let us go without a fine as long as we never went back there again.

Now imagine someone who can spell every thing the way it should be
. How did that story sound believable?

Ok so now when people start asking questions one of the questions I would probably be asked. "what was the name of the lake what part of Florida"

I could have 2 options: never post as that name again and let people argue it with their selfs or reply back with a real lake, that will require a bit of research, it will lead to more questioning too.

Please remember I am not encouraging anyone to make up stories, if anything this is to help spot the fake stories from the real, this guy was actualy pretty believable AT FIRST, his story was well constructed it built off from something that already existed and was covered In mystery it was a fill in the blank type story and (Not replying rule: #4) started to kick into action until he replied , but like I said his ego took over and destroyed a perfectly good tall tale, if he would of done it right it might of been circulated enough to become an urban legion (Thats what good lies become if they are done right)

[edit on 17-4-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't know, iksmodnad. Sounds like your giving intructions on how to be a troll. Don't give him anymore ideas. Just kidding.

Yeah this guy was pretty imaginitive, to bad it wasn't for real.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Probably offtopic, and btw I consider this topic closed.

Why would the government let itself be robbed of it's precious video's (other than through internal leaks). Imagine, deep down the bowels of papoose mountain lies an IBM server, readily connected to AOL through a T1 connection (probably has the DNS dreamland.area51.gov or so :lol
, with all Area 51's secret videos on its drive, neatly converted to the latest WMV or DivX codec. It just sounds too... easy... just a quick hack and... instant access. I don't think they'd convert their old video's to a digital medium (considering the alleged video was recorded in the early 90's) and be stupid enough to put it in a hacking-sensitive area. If I'd really want my data to be safe, I'd not even connect the LAN to the WAN if you know what I mean. (keeping the internet strictly separated from the local network).

What I'm saying in a wee bit lengthy way is: No way you can hack away and download their video archives. Not without inside help. I just don't believe they'd be that braindead.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Dude...any way you can get that video again.. the long version of the video Victor put up? or already got it so we can see it? =/ I really believe this thing is real...and I found another..video.google.com..."> Do you think it's real..looks a lot like the victor one..

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is the same video that everyone has. . its nothing new. The one sincity was referring to was over three hours long. This was the first time I've read this entire thread and to be honest, my gut feeling was that he was telling the truth. Two things:

1. Whatever happened to his friend that disappeared? He mentioned that his mother put out a plea to the news media, but what happened since? Is he still missing? If he is, I am in the media and can "pull some strings" to get this case looked into again at bare minimum. I do know some very powerful people in the industry . . .

2. Sincity, if you are still looking at this thread please u2u me and let me know what I can do to help.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if his friend had it, why doesn't he just resend it?

silly boy, messing with the serious alienographers here.

well, he did say that he hadnt been able to contact his friend for the past few days...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My own personal opinion of this whole story is that this has been just about the biggest waste of my time from the get go. The only reason I am posting on this story is because I was completely drawn to see how much attention this absolutely bullcrap story has gotten.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh..yeah..X__X Sorry..just realized they're the same video...except for the mumbling...

What do you think about this video? I think it's real...o_o

I have some crazy ideas..that they look kinda like us...just maybe millions of years more in the future...and yeah..they're coming to the past...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is sort of a crazy angle but, it almost sounded at times as if sincity was trying to sound like an idiot. Almost like he was intentionally using poor grammar and going way over the top with the paranoia. Also, during the “rant” when he went into talking about his time in jail, the over used slang was almost comical! My point is, what defines the thin line between a hoax and disinformation? Are there certain tell-tale signs? If so, could this be what we have just witnessed? Probably not, but worth a thought. P.S. I am in no way calling another member of ATS an idiot. I am simply pointing out that in my opinion it seemed as if her were trying to sound like one.

edit:typo, i guess i'm an idiot

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TheDarkHorse]

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This is the same video that everyone has. . its nothing new. The one sincity was referring to was over three hours long. This was the first time I've read this entire thread and to be honest, my gut feeling was that he was telling the truth. Two things:

1. Whatever happened to his friend that disappeared? He mentioned that his mother put out a plea to the news media, but what happened since? Is he still missing? If he is, I am in the media and can "pull some strings" to get this case looked into again at bare minimum. I do know some very powerful people in the industry . . .

2. Sincity, if you are still looking at this thread please u2u me and let me know what I can do to help.

Ahem... Try checking the date that he posted his last post here.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
SinCity is never going to provide evidence regarding the the video. He's just trying to attract the attention of everyone on this board.

This thread should be closed and SinCity banned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 13/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hacking if you know what your doing can be really easy. And you might be stunned what is on the Internet.

Like the fellow that over a 2 year period hacked NASA. writing simple little Perl script which just looked for the default passwords on systems.
what do you know he got in.

he then used a java applet that only loaded one frame at a time to him so he never actually downloaded anything.

one point he even talked to a security guy through note pad. convinced him he was network security doing updates.

just by using google searches you can get admin logins/passwords

lets say the nsa and the cia and who ever have a top secret operating system thats not known to many people. what happens when one just one of those computers gets put into the network hooked into a machine thats running unix/windows. anything can be over looked.

i mean after all the people running the show are still humans and they still make mistakes. All it takes is one.

and if some lucky hackers stumbled upon something and didn't cover his/her tracks then they could be tracked down rather quickly.

if your video is gone recovering can be really hard. because as you all know your computer saves the movie in chucks throughout the computer. and if your working on your computer anything you do can make one of those chunks go bye bye for good.

anyways. good story, hope you find your friend.

we should secretly higher a whole army of hackers and hack the @#$@ oout of government companies and publish the truth.

Live the rest of our days with out secrets with out fear and only with peace and love.

peace out.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by thedangler]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Truthforall,

Don't let them get you down. The reason for all the suspicion is because ATS has had a tremendous surge of trolls, bad behavior, and basically negative stuff lately. Intrepid is my favorite moderator on this board- try working with him more closely- he is extremely fair. Please don't take it personally. Evidence speaks for itself, just wait.

SinCity,

Good luck recovering the vid

[edit on 13-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Does anyone else feel about 100 times more stupid for having read this whole entire thing? What a complete waste of time...ATS is starting to go down the tubes

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st
Does anyone else feel about 100 times more stupid for having read this whole entire thing? What a complete waste of time...ATS is starting to go down the tubes

I don't suppose you noticed that this thread is a tad 'aged', since it dates back to 14/3/05 . (that's just 3 months shy of 2 years)

Also, I don't see how your post relates to the topic at hand...

WHY do you think it was a complete waste of time and HOW did you come to the conclusion that ATS is 'going down the tubes'?

If anything, the opposite is true, imho.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i admit...kind of silly i posted on such a old post but at the same time im glad its just your oppinon...but mine is the validity of this place is just starting to suck oh of course imho

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st

One man's garbage is another man's treasure. THis place would really suck, if, say, I had complete control over what topics were 'good enough' to post on. Or if skepticoverlord was the sole arbiter of that, or if you did, or if any one person, or small group of people did.

ATS content is created by membership. There's going to be stuff that some people think is complete crap, and others thinks is 'brilliant'.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wow - what an exhausting read. Lots of great opinions and conjecture - but has anyone heard from the Sinster lately?

Seems with all that extra drama in the early posts (e.g., my friend disappeared, mysterious data vanishing, I'd sacrifice my life, etc.) we would have at least been privvy to an equally (or marginally) climactic epilogue. No?

*sigh*. Troll or not, it sure is frustrating reading through hours of material to end up with... nothing yet again... I was kind of hoping another astute ATSer would have at least found a link or reference to the "3-hour tour". Sadly, the "Minnow" - she is lost.

ONWARD!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Who knows, don't keep your hopes up but don't discount it 100%. Maybe maybe MAYBE this video will surface. If it doesn't, well then who cares- there still is a 2-3 minute clip all over the internet.

What I am more interested in that no one has touched on... is what is the device in the video. The alien is irrelevant, if you don't know aliens exist at this point that's too bad, but what is the device that was to the right of the alien?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join